PDA

View Full Version : Holy Smoke vs Run to the Hills

Piece of Mind
11-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Like the title says. Which is the better Warrior Eddie? I need one to have at least one Eddie of each class, and I'm not getting Samurai any time soon. Which of the two would give me the most value for my hard-earned evo shards?

Nicko
11-27-2016, 06:27 PM
I haven't leveled either as I have a Samurai, but I've used both with Troopers. The basic Eddie hits like a truck, the RTTH hasn't impressed me as much. I will say the skills on the RTTH Eddie I used weren't maximized, but if I had to pick I'd go HS

Kardas
11-27-2016, 07:40 PM
I haven't really used either of mine since Battlefield, but I'm inclined to say Holy Smoke due to his versatility. He has a good heal and debuff, and the Heal Block on his Fury can come in handy. Occasional AoE stun chance on the power move is also nice.

I used a Trooper's Holy Smoke against FotD Eddie on Madness and his Past Future Shard skills are crazy good.

If you want pure single target damage though, consider RttH

Reeb99
11-27-2016, 10:23 PM
Holy Smoke Eddie gets my vote. RTTH Eddie has a higher attack stat, but seems to do less damage. Neither is all that hot though. There are tons of good warrior allies that I'd evolve first, even the P. Sun Spirit.

aur0ra85
11-28-2016, 12:48 AM
I have all 3 red Eddie's maxed. Can only use samurai Eddie for the lack of talismans (which also need a rework after the great talisman nerf anyway). Still pissed about this.