PDA

View Full Version : Heal amount received ?

Hudren
11-28-2016, 05:44 PM
Anybody knows how it is calculated ? Just seen (I dont use heals that much, or tbh I usualy only watch the green bar haha) that everybody dont receive the same amount.
Seen that with the storm eddie's basic, 3 perfects on 2 different chars, different scores.
Anybody know the formula ?

Arcturus
11-28-2016, 06:37 PM
well, watching the green bars it won't look like everyone gets the same amount because the bars are a percentage of each characters' max health. So if you heal your whole team for 4,000 hp each, then a character with 8,000 hp would get half their bar filled but a character with 16,000 hp would only get a quarter of their bar filled.

Don't know the calculation, and a lot of heals are based on different things (damage dealt, max hp or attack of the caster, etc.).

Hudren
11-28-2016, 10:10 PM
Of course when its like "heals allies by 30% of their max hp" Its logic to see different amounts, but when nothing is specified as for Storm Eddie ?
Im just curious since I like knowing exactly what I do, i mean if I know he can heal 3 x 2k i'll not use any toon with less than 8k hp as an example. (No my maths are not that wrong haha, I just suppose the toon been attacked to justify he needs some healing ! :p )