PDA

View Full Version : Talismans for a 100 level Axis Commander???

XcarecroW
07-29-2016, 08:42 PM
Hi. I have been going all blue magic talismans for Axis commander so i have the three 15% increase magic bonuses. I dont know if i should put 2 green talismans for 15% health increase. If someone can advice me what talismans would be better i will apreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Trystangst
07-29-2016, 10:25 PM
Is he dying a lot? Getting to low health?

If not, I'd stick with the Magic talismans to keep damage up.

XcarecroW
07-29-2016, 10:32 PM
Is he dying a lot? Getting to low health?

If not, I'd stick with the Magic talismans to keep damage up.
He isn't dying but he gets a lot of damage thats why i am considering more life and less damage.

Gonzo
07-29-2016, 11:21 PM
This would be a lot easier if you could post a screen with the stats. But you can always remove one blue and add one Health Talisman, the overwhelming one. At lvl 50 you get 7kish healt.

XcarecroW
07-30-2016, 08:53 AM
This would be a lot easier if you could post a screen with the stats. But you can always remove one blue and add one Health Talisman, the overwhelming one. At lvl 50 you get 7kish healt.

No 5* talismans yet, all 4*, i want to be sure first, and no gold enough.
http://i63.tinypic.com/21kgxmf.png

Bombatomica
07-30-2016, 10:50 AM
I was thinking, the primary attack of Axis Commander (which i have) say that the higher ATT stat is, the better the damage. So, perhaps it is good to invest some talisman in attack stat?

Trystangst
07-30-2016, 12:18 PM
I was thinking, the primary attack of Axis Commander (which i have) say that the higher ATT stat is, the better the damage. So, perhaps it is good to invest some talisman in attack stat?

No - his basic attack scales with your Magic stat and the ENEMY's ATK stat.

Pat-8186
07-30-2016, 12:44 PM
No 5* talismans yet, all 4*, i want to be sure first, and no gold enough.
http://i63.tinypic.com/21kgxmf.png

Increase 2 of the +15% magic to level 5* talisman.

Use a character with magic charge to open (such as Pharaoh Dog King or Wicker Dog Queen). Cast Wither with CR Eddie, then Commander's basic attack. What doesn't die on the 1st pass will die on the 2nd on most battles. Put 2 level 4* or 5* health talisman on CR Eddie since he is only a 4 star.