PDA

View Full Version : Yet another introduction thread.

nuclear1250
11-30-2016, 10:51 AM
Well hey there people.

Nuclear1250 is the name, been lurking around the forum for a while but thought it was finally time to make my presence known.

So, I have no idea what all the details I'm meant to write are so I'm just going to write some gibberish.

Huge Maiden fan obviously, my favourite album is a close battle between Powerslave and Somewhere in Time. Currently an amateur filmmaker in his last year of film school, so I guess we'll see what comes from that.

Been playing the game itself since day 1, yet haven't beaten Underworld madness yet (I know, I'm slacking aren't I?) but that might change soon once I'm done grinding my characters up to maximum potential.

Oh right, my name in game is Sam-9072, my current champion is a 100* Pharaoh Dog King, probably going to switch it over to my Carriage Rider Eddie soon though.

My trooper list is a bit full at the moment, but I've been meaning to clear it out for a while. So if you want a trooper who will use every trooper every day (when possible) then drop me a request.

Good to meet you all, have a good day :)

Esquatcho
11-30-2016, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forums man! Im one of your troopers!

Looking at your team, looks like you could do with some extra health talismans right? :)

Thanks for the trooper points!

scott-5496
11-30-2016, 12:04 PM
Welcome to the madness!

You have similar Maiden taste to me as Powerslave and SiT are two of my faves of theirs! Powerslave was my first tour seeing them live as well so that will always have that album up there fro me!

I just saw Maiden Scotland do the SiT album live and that was totally amazing to see as they are an excellent cover band and were doing an album anniversary tour. Seeing them again in February and then the real thing later in the year.

Feel free to add my Samurai Eddie to your troopers - he is pretty strong.

Cheers