PDA

View Full Version : maxed out troopers needed, i use all daily :)

floki
11-30-2016, 04:05 PM
i need to get like 4 more levels to get me a GR eaddie, but i'm really stuck with the chars and troopers i have right now :/ constantly failing the same levels :/ if you have spot open please add me! i have never missed a single trooper since i started playing :)
floki-4148

Bobo
11-30-2016, 05:30 PM
i need to get like 4 more levels to get me a GR eaddie, but i'm really stuck with the chars and troopers i have right now :/ constantly failing the same levels :/ if you have spot open please add me! i have never missed a single trooper since i started playing :)
floki-4148

My slots are full, but I'll fit you in if you feel the need to add me. If you're stuck at a particular point, it may be worth asking around for the best strategy to get you through as well!

compurocker
11-30-2016, 07:56 PM
I added you. I have several 5 * 100 characters, though mostly with middling talismans. Let me know if you want me to make any particular character my champion. I usually rotate it, often in relation to the particular LoL dungeon.

floki
11-30-2016, 08:01 PM
My slots are full, but I'll fit you in if you feel the need to add me. If you're stuck at a particular point, it may be worth asking around for the best strategy to get you through as well!

i'll keep it in mind, i've gather some really good troopers that might do the trick, if not keep an eye on your invites, i really appreciate it :)

floki
11-30-2016, 08:02 PM
I added you. I have several 5 * 100 characters, though mostly with middling talismans. Let me know if you want me to make any particular character my champion. I usually rotate it, often in relation to the particular LoL dungeon.

thanks man! :) i'll go with your rotation, it will help a lot! :D

compurocker
11-30-2016, 08:15 PM
np!

I just tore through the remainder of my gold skulls on Underworld Madness earlier today using my troopers, actually.

I found the red/purple CotD worked great for those "10 perfect" or "9 basic" skulls. I don't have one of those, but have several troopers that do. Use AOE attacks to get their health down far enough and then use the CotD to take them out one at a time. Probably get 9 or 10 in two rounds, let alone three.

I also used the Gunner GS with his Thief talismans and any single attack characters (such as Nomad) to get the "Three Fury" and "Two kills with Fury" type skulls. GS maxes fury meter every two or three turns, Nomad takes one character per turn down to low health, CR Eddie or Soldier Eddie roasts em with Fury move.

kkkreg5
11-30-2016, 10:24 PM
I'm in the same boat floki. Could use all the help I can get.

kkkreg5-6767 please add.

Sidney
12-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Added you... Sidney-1805

Witkacy
12-02-2016, 04:19 PM
floki :)

I've added you...

Cheers,

W

FlyingV
12-02-2016, 04:36 PM
I added you to my Other account... (JCM 800) it's a beginning character. Help that account out and I'll find room on my main account- that's 2 daily troopers and one L 100

Dank Brew
12-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Just went through my troopers... man some of them have been MIA for months. NO WONDER I'm always low on trooper badges!
Can only drop 5 a day? WTF is with that?
I added you, hopefully people will add me also...

My hero is 5* warrior CoTD (all 5* talisman, but 3 arent levelled to max yet... need runes... skills maxed)

Dank Brew
12-02-2016, 07:34 PM

Hey Bobo (Lol that's my moms nickname)
I have a sentinel soulless demon also, that I just put to 5* - haven't equipped him yet, How does he do? He seems like an awesome character, please let me know!

Bobo
12-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Hey Bobo (Lol that's my moms nickname)
I have a sentinel soulless demon also, that I just put to 5* - haven't equipped him yet, How does he do? He seems like an awesome character, please let me know!

He's pretty damn amazing! He has 36k+ health and hits like a freight train. I'm looking for another set of Paralysis talisman so that I can up my chances of triggering the stun effect to 24%, but even with only the one set, it triggers quite often, giving all my team a free turn! The taunt (Which has a 50% chance of triggering if you use skill shards) is also pretty useful from absorbing hits from my weaker team members! He and the Pharaoh Sun Spirit are staples in my team! I can't recall a time where he's actually been killed! :D

Dank Brew
12-02-2016, 10:20 PM
Thanks for accepting me. Yep, hes awesome. Lol. Now I have a ton of characters I plan to max
Currently working on skills for my grim reaper... Never gonna finish lmao
working on my talismans for my 2 CoTD, almost there on the warrior, the assassin is still a wimp, but i can already see his future... even better than the warrior.
I also have paralysis on my sentinel soullless, but they're like lvl 30 lol. Maybe by 2017 I'll have a chance to start working on him O_O