PDA

View Full Version : For which character should I buy runes with Ironite?

Vertax616
12-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Hello all! I am thinking about buying runes with Ironite from store but I can't decide which type I should buy. Should I buy Blue pack for my Storm Eddie or Red pack for my Holy Smoke Eddie? My main team is Grim Reaper, Wickerdog Queen and The Nomad.

I use magic charge of WDQ a lot and Storm will benefit from it too. But Holy Smoke's fury has Heal Block which is very useful.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance...
Vertax-1387

Esquatcho
12-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Tough one. Personally Id go storm Eddie, for no other reason than I like his moves :)

slauki
12-01-2016, 08:54 AM
i wouldn't buy the runes package at all, too expensive and not enough value in it if you ask me..
there is really no need for them, you can easily grind everything, it will only take
a little longer. so i would opt for saving ironite till you get something usefull from it :-)

but if you want to do it anyway, i would choose storm eddie since it seems that he fits better into your team with the PDK and the magic charge u use often.

Heal block is only usefull in some LOL if you ask me....

Vertax616
12-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Tough one. Personally Id go storm Eddie, for no other reason than I like his moves :)

So after some thinking maybe I can buy this for another ally? I only have 2 maxed out allies. Because in PvP teaser video there are 3 slots for allies just like LoL dungeons. So Assassin Child of the Dammed is also an option for me right now. What do you think? Also thanks for the response :D

Vertax616
12-01-2016, 08:57 AM
i wouldn't buy the runes package at all, too expensive and not enough value in it if you ask me..
there is really no need for them, you can easily grind everything, it will only take
a little longer. so i would opt for saving ironite till you get something usefull from it :-)

My main reason for it is "99 5* normal runes" which is very good. Normal runes are rare right now. That's why I think it is worth it. :D

Arcturus
12-01-2016, 03:22 PM
See if you can spread it out a little. regular xp runes are rare, but you no doubt have some (and some partially leveled talismans on your backup Eddies & best allies). Is there a color that would let you upgrade talismans most of the way for 2 characters? Otherwise, I'd get a third ally maxed out. It'll be more useful than having a maxed out backup Eddie (for both LoL & PVP). I almost never change Eddies, unless it's to a skill (revive, invincibility, dispel, etc.) once in a while.

Mizrael
12-01-2016, 04:40 PM
sorry,a bit off topic but i just noticed this new offer in the store and i must say:what a great move from the devs!!! 😂

starve the players of a resource and then put it into P2W. the earnings are gonna skyrocket!

well done NF

red runes used to cost more than others to apply,so i wouldn't buy those (never actually compared if they also gave more exp and i just used all so can't check). not sure if this has been fixed but i don't think so...IGNORE THIS. it has in fact been fixed.

slauki
12-01-2016, 04:48 PM
sorry,a bit off topic but i just noticed this new offer in the store and i must say:what a great move from the devs!!! 😂

starve the players of a resource and then put it into P2W. the earnings are gonna skyrocket!

well done NF

yeah it feels a little dirty, i have to admit...that's why i wouldn't support this...

Vertax616
12-01-2016, 06:02 PM
See if you can spread it out a little. regular xp runes are rare, but you no doubt have some (and some partially leveled talismans on your backup Eddies & best allies). Is there a color that would let you upgrade talismans most of the way for 2 characters? Otherwise, I'd get a third ally maxed out. It'll be more useful than having a maxed out backup Eddie (for both LoL & PVP). I almost never change Eddies, unless it's to a skill (revive, invincibility, dispel, etc.) once in a while.
Thanks a lot for the detailed response :D

Esquatcho
12-02-2016, 03:29 AM
Wow, just realised 99x5* upgrade runes! That would take about a month to collect for one colour at the moment (more like a week if colour doesnt matter for you)