PDA

View Full Version : Tracking trooper usage

Bobo
12-01-2016, 03:12 PM
When checking your trooper list, is the "X minutes/hours ago" under the players username describing when they were last online, or when they last used your trooper? All of the troopers I use are fairly active, but I always seem to end up with less badges that I'm usually expecting.

Ionswarm
12-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I've wondered this as well. Could it be the last time they earned you any badges? That could be different that just using your trooper.

iPoop
12-01-2016, 11:00 PM
I believe its the last time they were on line.

Bobo
12-02-2016, 12:01 AM
I believe its the last time they were on line.

After a bit of research, I think it is, which seems entirely pointless to me. I really don't care when they were last online, I just want to know if they're contributing to my skill shard fund! :D

Esquatcho
12-02-2016, 03:50 AM
Only way I've found is to track it in a notepad list :/

I do it maybe one a month for a week and weed out anyone who isn't pulling their weight.

R1ck
12-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I started doing so last weekend, today I removed 5 troppers that are active but I havent received badges from them.

I use all my troppers daily and I think it is not fair.

Londo-7244
12-02-2016, 06:45 PM
I know the feeling. Gonna remove a few today. Feel free to add if you play daily -londo-7244

Witkacy
12-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Evening folks :)

Maybe bit off topic yet still connected with trooper badges... I would like to have such feature to inform me if anybody's list is full or it is not at the moment... Now I am looking for someone to add me - sent a request - so far no answer - but I can't search further having my list maxed even if one is pending... Point is that would be easier to find anybody seeing if that person has full list or not... Sure thing even if not - that wouldn't granted adding - yet it would be higher probablity of success...

Cheers,

W

Bobo
12-02-2016, 09:29 PM
I hope the devs are reading this thread. Expecting daily players to keep track of their trooper's usage via a notepad or checklist is insanity! Swap out the "last online" stat with a "last used" stat, and it solves so many problems!