PDA

View Full Version : Daily rewards glitch

FlyingV
12-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Typically you check in during the new day, the daily rewards screen shows what prize you have won for that day, you 'X' out of the screen and move on.

I could be mistaken about the week past but it felt as if I had not been getting the daily rewards. Nevertheless, for the past two days I get the daily rewards screen and X out to play a mission. When I return the daily reward screen reappears, and reappears thereafter. This has happened multiple times starting yesterday and continuing today.

Rayray131
12-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Happened to me too.

Reeb99
12-02-2016, 04:45 AM
You only get the reward once, but the screen keeps popping up every time you go back to the cosmos page, along with trooper points since last restart.

The workaround seems to be to close out the game and restarting it. It doesn't spam you to death with these pop-ups after that.

konstifik
12-02-2016, 08:39 AM
Typically you check in during the new day, the daily rewards screen shows what prize you have won for that day, you 'X' out of the screen and move on.

I could be mistaken about the week past but it felt as if I had not been getting the daily rewards. Nevertheless, for the past two days I get the daily rewards screen and X out to play a mission. When I return the daily reward screen reappears, and reappears thereafter. This has happened multiple times starting yesterday and continuing today.

No, you didn't get any in the past week and nor should you. You only get the daily rewards for the first 24 days of the month. It doesn't reset until the first day of the next calender month, so the last week of every month is always without daily rewards.

hold
12-02-2016, 09:10 AM
No, you didn't get any in the past week and nor should you. You only get the daily rewards for the first 24 days of the month. It doesn't reset until the first day of the next calender month, so the last week of every month is always without daily rewards.

That's not true afaik. You get a daily reward 24 times per month. So even if you miss out a couple of days you still get your precious G/A soul ...

konstifik
12-02-2016, 12:14 PM
That's not true afaik. You get a daily reward 24 times per month. So even if you miss out a couple of days you still get your precious G/A soul ...

Yeah, I just assumed he is a daily player, but you are correct, I should have said "for the first 24 days of the month that you play the game".

ill
12-03-2016, 09:23 AM
You only get the reward once, but the screen keeps popping up every time you go back to the cosmos page, along with trooper points since last restart.

The workaround seems to be to close out the game and restarting it. It doesn't spam you to death with these pop-ups after that.

Same situation and fix for me as well.