PDA

View Full Version : Team ideas for Defeating the beast

Kamuz24z
12-02-2016, 06:30 AM
Do any of you guys can defeat the number of the beast madness level without using ironite for revives let us know what team you guys use, I've tried to do it with a full team and I just can't

Reeb99
12-02-2016, 07:00 AM
I'm fine up until the assassin part. Then I get wiped by the special move, no matter which Eddie I use. I have yet to finish the madness beast without using a revive. I've heard that the Nomad's power move is a big help there, but that's pretty iffy at best. Can't use endure because it will just get stolen. I just stay away from that one unless I'm feeling froggy.

Mercifal
12-02-2016, 10:05 AM
Any combination with AoE crowd control to Get to the Beast without losing much pf your HP, some sort of heavy hitter to deal the damage. Troll or Nomad should do it. And yeah, Assassin form of the beast might be a Little tricky, but I managed to defeat him with Pharaoh Eddie as a leader. Here is why. He's tanky (used 5 green talismans overwhelming to het his HP to 30 - 35k and also raise his def) so he might live long enough for you to take down beast forms without a sweat. If any of your allies die in a middle of a fight, you can always revive them to 50 - 60% of their max hp for a cost of 6 Energy. So yeah. Pharaoh is a really good pick to go against the beast.

To CC I advice you either Corrupted general, bomber boy or blue Allied Soldier. Corrupted general with 3 freeze talismans and 3 blind and Holy Mother of Joseph his disabling abilities are beyond understanding. Bomber Boy on the other hand might as well stack pretty nice amounts of burns (damage scaling with enemy's max HP), so yeah, more damage. Blue Allied Soldier is a good pick too. With nerfed, yet still powerful reflecting shield you'll get only half the damage for a cost of 4 Energy.

You might as well pick combination of gunner golden Son + pharaoh to keep his fury at all Times. Fury = 2 turns of immortality.

Ty to check Game of Death with a couple of combinations and use the one that lost the least HP through the entire level.

gerardo
12-02-2016, 12:44 PM
easy way, i use carriage rider eddie , general corrupt and child of the damed warrior all maximized . first use general, carriage and child. and the battle with beast use torch, let me know if you can't beat it

Arcturus
12-02-2016, 01:15 PM
My team of CR eddie, red bat (maxed), & assassin golden son (maxed) will easily autofarm every level/dungeon in the game, but I can never get through the Beast without reviving. They're not glass cannons per se, but are mostly built for damage, so that could be a problem. I was thinking the way to go was a toon that steals power/fury from the beast, as the thing that always gets me his him silencing my heal abilities and stealing any invincibility/endure. I'll try again after I max out a sentinel Eddie (probably Pharaoh).

scott-5496
12-02-2016, 01:52 PM
I am the same as some here. I can auto-farm Game of Death fine with Warrior Troll Lvl 100 (near max talisman), CR Eddie Lvl 100 (near maxed talisman) and Warrior Rocket Dog Lvl 100 (near maxed talisman). None of them have many skill shard yet but together they seem to be strong enough to defeat GoD - I can sometimes get close on The Beast but I usually need a revive but hoping that once I get Skill shards maxed out I can take that too with this team or by subbing in others.

CR Eddie seems to be the best on auto for later levels but I have a fair bit of success with Samurai too though he is selfish git when it comes to helping the rest of the team!

hold
12-02-2016, 03:01 PM
CR, Warrior Troll and Hellhound ... have no problems with that. I just need to make sure that before the beast turns into the assassin state that all my characters are fully healed - because that is a very hard hit. After that my Hellhound heals, CR releases fury Red Troll hits - one more round and the beast is history.

ovy
12-02-2016, 10:46 PM
I have 100% success with red Pyro Soldier, Pharaoh Eddie and blue Golden Son, backed by SoL Eddie.

The only indispensable character for 100% success is the Pyro Soldier. You need to have immunity over the Assassin form fury, or the dice of Stun / Doom can really roll against you, and he makes the green form significantly less scary too. The others are not essential, though having a basic Heal is a good idea. I'm sure Soldier Eddie could do just fine.

Before I started using the Pyro, who is pretty much dedicated to this mission, I failed pretty often and somehow it felt like I hadn't truly beaten the game. Now it's all good. I think the purple beast could have 2x the health and this team would still beat it.

A substitute for Pyro's immunity is the nomad's vanishing, but it's still not guaranteed. I like guaranteed.

CanyptianFit
12-24-2016, 07:28 PM
Just tried the combo of Sentinel Corrupt Droid, Red Bat, and Soldier Eddie and it was almost easy dare I say. Red bat and Soldier Eddie are pretty sharded. Going to try again, that was fun. Sentinel has the desired immunity capability need for the final turn.