PDA

View Full Version : My sympathy for new beginning players is now at Zero.

FlyingV
12-02-2016, 12:24 PM
We have tough times now with bugs and bottlenecks, just as we had then. I have always had a little sympathy and concern for my fellow newbs until forming a new account this morning.

Some suggested trooper I ran across: Level 6 player, FotD Eddie.

Sympathy Gone.

Best I ever had throughout the whole campaign was a Sentinel Bomber, and you'd better believe I was nowhere near L6!

konstifik
12-02-2016, 12:37 PM
We have tough times now with bugs and bottlenecks, just as we had then. I have always had a little sympathy and concern for my fellow newbs until forming a new account this morning.

Sympathy Gone.

Best I ever had throughout the whole campaign was a Sentinel Bomber, and you'd better believe I was nowhere near L6!

Maybe this player spent a ton of real money on the game?

Heavy1974
12-02-2016, 12:58 PM
So what ? I started playing early on and when i collected my troopers i saw Warrior CotD, CG, Samurai Eddy and stuff like that.
I had none of those, still got no CG.
Recieved my only Warrior CotD shortly after Strenght-Talis-Nerf - so what.
RNG is like Karma - a bitch

Witkacy
12-02-2016, 03:22 PM
... I have always had a little sympathy and concern for my fellow newbs....

Sympathy Gone.

Me too... I am always willing to help people who have weaker toons... I had no idea it was your alter ego, yet I would add you anyway ;)

To be honest I've got my ''Smokie'' even earlier at level 0 cause of buying ''legendary starter pack'' - yet I had no idea how to use her (recently I've read somewhere here it's a girl)... And through the game I've got: CR Eddie, CG and The Nomad, yet of course not at level 6! I was somewhere near Battlefield's end...

I know that now I may sound like hypocrite - but giving too early good toons - it shouldn't happen - it shouldn't be possible at certain levels... I was given the chance, so I used it, yet I think it kills the game at some point...

Cheers,

W

IceeeDz
12-02-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm new to end game farming, so I just passed the "newb" part.
My team was Soldier Eddie + PSS + Blue bat, not that bad, but when they aren't maximized it's kinda tough.

One happy day, I got Blue Allied soldier. With Soldier Eddie+PSS+Blue Cheese and a lot of awesome troopers, I could complete the game.

Reeb99
12-03-2016, 12:08 AM
So what? I got my Alliance General 2-3 weeks in, and it helped immensely. They probably just bought the legendary starter pack, as somebody already mentioned. I remember seeing plenty of 5* champions early on in my search for troopers.

Esquatcho
12-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Yeah, its bugger all for legendary starter pack. Think its a legendary soul, 1800 ironite and something else, for only $50. With an early legendary soul and not that much luck, you could easily have a decent char to help you through the early stages.