PDA

View Full Version : Skill buffs and debuffs that are on at the end of a battle persist for the stage

ovy
12-02-2016, 11:38 PM
I've noticed this since maybe the late October update. It seems to apply for skill buffs like +50% defense and their debuffs, though I'm not entirely sure if not others.

No buff icon is displayed, but long click on character reveals that the buff is still on and adding up with any buffs from the current battle (unlike visible buffs, which don't stack).

This is only the case if the buff was on at the end of a battle, not if it had already expired.

This bug is mostly favorable (due to stacking) and it can make for some really devastating hits later on, but it feels unfair so please fix. Occasionally, a troll or such will mess up your stage by debuffing, which is annoying.

Ionswarm
12-03-2016, 04:30 AM
Nice timing... I just pieced this together yesterday while trying to figure out how they calculate damage. Would've been a lot easier if I had known about the long tap, but the numbers confirm what that shows.

ovy
12-13-2016, 02:35 AM
This is fixed in the Dec 12 update. We can again fight Trolls without the ominous threat of permanent debuffs, yay.

konstifik
12-13-2016, 09:00 AM
Well, it was fun while it lasted. As The Nomad gives a 2 round ATK UP, the team could have 250 % ATK buff by the end of a 5-wave stage, making both secret levels and general farming notably quicker.