PDA

View Full Version : What is the best healer?

floki
12-03-2016, 09:28 AM
Well to be more specific, I'm looking for a healer that can also do some damage, the best ones I've be ard are the sentinel rescuer and sentinel golden son, what do you guys think? :)

Kardas
12-03-2016, 11:44 AM
I made a giant thread on this a long time ago.
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1154-The-Book-of-Healers
(Note: with healers I include both HP heal and removal of negative effects)
I haven't updated it with BNW characters yet though, I should do so sometime

floki
12-03-2016, 02:32 PM
I made a giant thread on this a long time ago.
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1154-The-Book-of-Healers
(Note: with healers I include both HP heal and removal of negative effects)
I haven't updated it with BNW characters yet though, I should do so sometime

thanks man it helps a lot :D
the thing is my team consists of a 5 star AoF and a grim reaper eddie,i just need another good ally, but i don't know who. i also hae the materials to evolve a magus and sentilen char to 5*, any suggestions?

Kardas
12-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Who are your possible magus and sentinel choices? I hear the Sentinel Bomber Boy hits hard these days, but note that his heal is based on his Current HP, not the maxed. So he'll perform less if he has some damage on him.

BTW, is the Angel of Fear still good for autofarming despite having no Skillshards? As I have him and the Reaper

floki
12-03-2016, 06:33 PM
Who are your possible magus and sentinel choices? I hear the Sentinel Bomber Boy hits hard these days, but note that his heal is based on his Current HP, not the maxed. So he'll perform less if he has some damage on him.

BTW, is the Angel of Fear still good for autofarming despite having no Skillshards? As I have him and the Reaper

i auto farm with him W/O skillshards :) and pretty much any, he has also been reccomended to me before alongside tle blue allied solder, but i just really don't know who to pick, because i only have enough resources to max out 1, i'll think about this carefully :) thanks for the help :)

Reeb99
12-03-2016, 11:29 PM
The P. Sun Spirit is still the best healer ally in my opinion. The basic attack got nerfed a while back, but the power ability / heal still does decent damage. Eddie wise, Speed of Light has the best heal, but does meh damage. Storm Eddie actually has a pretty decent heal.

Bobo
12-04-2016, 04:21 PM
+1 for the Pharaoh Sun Spirit. His Rise ability helped me get through pretty much every serious challenge in the game. I'm pretty sure the original Eddie also has Rise, so he's also a good one.