PDA

View Full Version : Question about passives

ShadowedLies
12-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Hello all quick question. Do you have to pull a 4*+ character naturally in order for it to receive a passive ability or can you evolve to 4*+ and have a passive become available? Also are all characters capable of receiving a passive, or is it a select few? So far I've noticed that only characters i have that rolled 4* on summoning have passive abilities available. If i overlooked a previous thread on this please feel free to point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help guys!

Also on an unrelated note i'm 2 shards away from maxing my FotD eddie. It seems Soldier eddie is a bit of a favorite around here, so should that be my next project? I only have Soldier eddie, SoL eddie and GR eddie and the eddie you receive initially on my roster. Again thanks for any insight yall have!

Vertax616
12-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Hello! I haven't encountered a character who gets a passive by evolving. So I guess it has to be a natural 4*. For the unrelated note, Soldier Eddie is an overall really good main. I used him a lot after evolving to 5* and beat the game with him. But after getting Grim Reaper I focused on him, I even changed one of my allies to Wickerdog Queen just for the "magic charge" 😁. This choice is up to you.

ShadowedLies
12-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Hello! I haven't encountered a character who gets a passive by evolving. So I guess it has to be a natural 4*. For the unrelated note, Soldier Eddie is an overall really good main. I used him a lot after evolving to 5* and beat the game with him. But after getting Grim Reaper I focused on him, I even changed one of my allies to Wickerdog Queen just for the "magic charge" 😁. This choice is up to you.

Thanks for the insight!

Reeb99
12-04-2016, 02:43 AM
As far as I know, only certain characters have passive abilities. I've never seen one suddenly gain a passive upon being evolved to 4*, even though I've seen that said in old posts. I think it was just somebody confused that started that rumor.

Arcturus
12-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Yeah, nothing to do with star levels level. Either a character has one or not. And I have two 3* characters on my in inventory (Dog of War & Gunner Possessed Rockets) who have passives.

As for Eddies, concensus I think for farming is that Carriage Rider & Soldier are the best (& I'd say Grim Reaper isn't much worse than CR). Lots of other Eddies will also work, especially if you have a team that synergizes well.