PDA

View Full Version : Has something changed recently?

Ian
12-04-2016, 12:00 AM
Maybe I have been lucky but for the past few months I have had a trouble-free experience. Last few days have been nothing but shit.

Started one morning: started app as usual on my tablet. Loading never ended, it justgot to 75% and no matter how many times I restarted the game, it did the same thing. Fired off a message to support but I don't expect to hear back. Cleared data, uninstalled/reinstalled. Same issue.

Wanted to makesure my troopers got badges so I installed on my phone. Great for about 2 days, then the same bug. So... Clear data, uninstall, reinstall, and works fine until I log out. Then same loading issue next time. I'd rather not have to reinstall every single day.

Now, not only do I have to reinstall but performance is soooooo sloooooow - takes minutes to switch to my team or even upgrade a talisman. I really don't see how this can go from working nicely to complete shit in a few days.

Both phone (HTC 10) and tablet (Galaxy tab4) are Android but not the same version, and both have exact same problem. Not sure what else I can do, so apologies to troopers if you don't get badges from me while I sort this out. If anyone knows a fix that'd be great.

Reeb99
12-04-2016, 02:29 AM
Well, I'm having problems logging in all of the sudden, but I was playing just fine a half hour ago. I logged out to get rid of the spam on the cosmos page, and can't get back in. Thinking about trying a reboot to see if that helps.

Update: reboot did not help. Has to be something on the server end.

CanyptianFit
12-04-2016, 04:04 AM
I can't get in. Hung at 75%. Both iPhone and iPad.

RACCAR-8000
12-04-2016, 04:32 AM
My game is f@#ked !! Had to reinstall and its so slow and choppy that I can't play ! Lost half of my trooper points yesterday and might lose all today . Seriously bad news , how many other people is this happening to? 💀

Leo_ID
12-04-2016, 06:03 AM
I have the same problem. I thought it has something to do with my inventory error (upgrade talisman, suddenly server error. Log in again, the talisman was upgraded but the runes were still there). It makes the whole inventory change impossible because of this error. So I reinstall the game and this hanging loading screen appears.

Reeb99
12-04-2016, 06:21 AM
My game is f@#ked !! Had to reinstall and its so slow and choppy that I can't play ! Lost half of my trooper points yesterday and might lose all today . Seriously bad news , how many other people is this happening to? ��

I did the same. It was like playing on an 8 baud dial-up connection. Closed the game out, and now it's hanging at roughly 75% again.

Looks like we're stuck until somebody from the dev team sees this and triggers a server restart.

Update 7:24 AM CST: Still not getting through. Did it lock some of us out or something?

Ian
12-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Cleared Data, uninstalled, restarted, reinstall, log in (again). My gold and Ironite is all wrong. Upgrade a toon and claim a daily reward. Log out. Try and log in again - stuck at 75% loading.

:mad::mad::mad:

RACCAR-8000
12-04-2016, 04:29 PM
Game still broken!!

Nicko
12-04-2016, 04:35 PM
Mine is working ok most of the time - iOS - but getting a higher number of crashes. The game will freeze and a section of the screen will "jiggle" - really strange

RACCAR-8000
12-04-2016, 04:54 PM
My game is still broken. iPhone 6s My girlfriends iPhone 6 + works great she's killling children of the damned and getting all her trooper points probably get rare souls , meanwhile my friends are dropping me from there teams for inactive 😡😡😡😡💀

Leo_ID
12-04-2016, 05:06 PM
I have the same problem. I thought it has something to do with my inventory error (upgrade talisman, suddenly server error. Log in again, the talisman was upgraded but the runes were still there). It makes the whole inventory change impossible because of this error. So I reinstall the game and this hanging loading screen appears.

I tried reinstall few more times again both on bluestack and on my smartphone. Somehow the smartphone works again, but it took REALLY long time to install. The bluestack however, still not even showing maiden lyrics over the loading bar.

Luckly, all my troopers are still intact. Got 2 more requests in fact :p

Nicko
12-04-2016, 05:16 PM
My game is still broken. iPhone 6s My girlfriends iPhone 6 + works great she's killling children of the damned and getting all her trooper points probably get rare souls , meanwhile my friends are dropping me from there teams for inactive 😡😡😡😡💀

Not dropping you here ;)

mjmxiii
12-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Feeling kind of lucky as I am having some issues with the game but I am still able to log in and play. I am seeing some buggy issues that are to me, signs of server issues... I notice it has been this way since they put the Talisman packs in the store... heres a quick rundown of what some of you arent missing right now...

1. Game loads and is playable but isn't complete...
2. Time Rift Missing (not closed, just not there!)
3. Game play is very choppy! (Good luck with 'perfects')
4. Menu has noticeable lag in scrolling and animation
5. Restarts are necessary but not always guaranteed to fix problems
6. Killing it! :mad:

RACCAR-8000
12-04-2016, 05:44 PM
Thanks Nicko, your a true trooper 😁
Just like live after death Eddie I'll come ripping out of my grave and help you get some skill shards. Eventually 💀

Ian
12-04-2016, 06:01 PM
3. Game play is very choppy! (Good luck with 'perfects')
4. Menu has noticeable lag in scrolling and animation
5. Restarts are necessary but not always guaranteed to fix problems

Yep, on the rare occasions it loads, my game is doing all of these, but I didn't see a problem with time rift.

Nicko
12-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Thanks Nicko, your a true trooper ��
Just like live after death Eddie I'll come ripping out of my grave and help you get some skill shards. Eventually ��

Best of luck getting this resolved - sounds maddening!

I use my Troopers every day, and while I don't track with a checklist the majority seem to do the same.

Life happens, crashes happen, so hopefully most get that.

I've seen posts where people are clearing out Troopers after 2-3 days; while I totally get it to me it sounds a little aggressive. However, did just look at my Trooper list - had a couple at 8 days and one at 12 days. I did let them go - it's why this forum is so great - while an internal Tropper communication system would be nice, we can at least communicate any issues here

Reeb99
12-04-2016, 08:08 PM
I still can't get it. I can get in if I do a full reinstall, but it's still extremely choppy. Looks like somebody dropped me already, but I had another request in waiting lol.

Devs please restart the server process asap!

RACCAR-8000
12-04-2016, 08:36 PM
I tried the reinstall and it still doesn't work , but maybe it'll help you

geri96
12-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Same here, its gotten terrible lately.

Ian
12-06-2016, 07:57 AM
Managed to log in yesterday after the latest reinstall, and my gold/ironite was displayed properly. Game was slow and laggy to begin with but soon went back to normal, so I was able to play almost all of my troopers, especially the guys who have been with me for a few months and didn't drop me - Dutch, Enti, Vertax, Demoonchild, Eduardo, and many more, you guys rock.

I am hoping everything is fixed and I hope anyone else who had problems is able to get back into the game now.