PDA

View Full Version : new/rare or beta-Talismans?

satani
12-04-2016, 02:14 PM
well, on both my accounts, I was able to grab the meteor Talisman 4-Set. On my main account I'm 24 5* talismans away from getting the blue comet 4x set. (which should be in 2 weeks). What's next?

Are there any other "rare" talisman-sets? (Like the vampiric-set, which was rare until the halloween event made them accessable to nearly all players.)

What's the effect and stat's of the blue set?
What about the green "skull" talisman, which is seen in playstore previews as well as in the talisman upgrade popup screen when starting the game? (as the red meteor talisman is there, too).

I think, there are some new talismans coming, as the brave new world info screen sais something about "the world of talismans".

AmBush-UK
12-05-2016, 02:13 AM
There was a post some time ago by Sparton_LOTB which stated some talis were being withdrawn temporarily and would be available again in the Brave new world
No idea where it is but it was in a Tuning Update post in October

FlyingV
12-05-2016, 02:53 AM
There was a post some time ago by Sparton_LOTB which stated some talis were being withdrawn temporarily and would be available again in the Brave new world
No idea where it is but it was in a Tuning Update post in October

I have yet to see another guard talisman (green, not red "guardian") drop and only got 2 of 3 before they disappeared. I don't recall having a crystal talisman either (green talis of the founder pack, maybe?)

Rush and Warp are gone (gunner talismans)

Resilience and Resistance are gone (Assassin talismans)

I have some sets of the yellows and purples still. Pierce, vamp, invisibility, and thief were extremely rare but they have since dropped again on a very rare basis - pierce is fairly common now. I would not shed a tear ivory talismens disappeared altogether. I have yet to keep one.

Aristo4
12-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Guards I also have 1/3, never got a set of these.
Crystals were not at founder packs, since I'm no founder and have a pair on my SSD.
Don't think Ivorys stopped dropping, I sell many of those daily :cool:

Ionswarm
12-05-2016, 06:01 AM
I was grinding like crazy to get my third Guard just a couple of days before they stopped dropping... Haven't found it that useful though. Duration is too short to help attacks that scale with DEF and it only helps against physical attacks. It also only works for one and needs 3 slots. Void Shield seems much better for most cases IMO.

AmBush-UK
12-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Couldn't be bothered looking for the post that lists them but i did make a note for my own reference
He said
The following talismans no longer drop in the campaign, but will return as drops in future worlds: Thorn, Explosive, Cyclone, Crystal, Guard, Resistance, Resilience, Warp, Rush
Hope this helps satani

satani
12-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Couldn't be bothered looking for the post that lists them but i did make a note for my own reference
He said
The following talismans no longer drop in the campaign, but will return as drops in future worlds: Thorn, Explosive, Cyclone, Crystal, Guard, Resistance, Resilience, Warp, Rush
Hope this helps satani

i know about these. (Mostly they were removed due to stats not working - 1 purple and both yellow or useless skills compared to passive skill-talismans). Yet i was talking rather about the therory if there are more "new" talismans are coming like the meteor and comet (the blue), as the title screen suggested there's also a rare (or yet unused) green talisman coming maybe.

So maybe we'll just have to wait untill the BNW dungeon opens.