PDA

View Full Version : haven't seen red in weeks xDD

floki
12-04-2016, 03:12 PM
so i got no red from souls for a very long time, so i decided to keep track for the past week or 2, i created a file on my pc, here it is xD :

4 BNW : 1 RTTH eddie, 1 harpy, allied soldier, undead allied soldier
4 magus : allied soldier x2,hapry,harpy
8 rare gun/assassin : 3x golden son 3* bomber boy gunner, newborn of light gunner, gunner droid, assassin golden son, soulles demon
2 warrior : soulles demon 3*, warrioir soldier dude
22 rare : allied soldier, dog of war,desert warrior, allied soldier, hapry , axis soldier, dog of war,golden son warrior,golden son warrior,golden son warrior,newborn of light magus,newborn of light magus,newborn of light magus,axis soldier, axis soldier, allied soldier, harpy,wickerdog queen, wickerdog queen, dog of war, desert guardian,wickerdog king
5 sentinel soul : undead axis soldier, newborn of light, undead allied soldier, dog of war,axis souldier undead

i'll update this :p
i started counting when the BNW event hit :p
how do you expect me to pay money for ironite or souls, if this happens? xDD
the search continues xD

IT HAPPENED!!! I GOT A RED FROM MY 46' SOUL!! it was a 4 star troll.. i already have one xD but at least i know now that red still exists xD

Esquatcho
12-06-2016, 05:02 AM
Well I seem to get nothing BUT wickerdog kings & demon dogs...

floki
12-06-2016, 04:28 PM
Well I seem to get nothing BUT wickerdog kings & demon dogs...

LOL want mine? xD and man, i really stopped buying souls with iroite because of this, it's really demotivating :p

hold
12-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Got my Legendary soul today for 1000 secret locations :)

Also have several G/A souls plus other rare souls plus a huge stack of regular souls. Don't want to open them because of all the stories about bad drops and on top of that I don't have any more space left.

So I'm a soul collector at the moment ...

P.S: 3 more 5* talismans and I'm getting those Comet ones ... already curious what impact they will have ...

floki
12-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Got my Legendary soul today for 1000 secret locations :)

Also have several G/A souls plus other rare souls plus a huge stack of regular souls. Don't want to open them because of all the stories about bad drops and on top of that I don't have any more space left.

So I'm a soul collector at the moment ...

P.S: 3 more 5* talismans and I'm getting those Comet ones ... already curious what impact they will have ...

thaha very nice, well, i wouldn't reccomend you to open em :p
we're at 45 right now i believe xD
i'd really appreciate a red char :p also i still haven't gotten a 5 star from souls xD

Benji
12-09-2016, 08:27 PM
At this point, the best thing to do is to evolve your characters, especially the starting eddie. The constant feeling of getting punched in the gut gets tiring after a while.

floki
12-09-2016, 08:42 PM
At this point, the best thing to do is to evolve your characters, especially the starting eddie. The constant feeling of getting punched in the gut gets tiring after a while.

yeah i really agree, souls don't hype me up anymore like they used to, chests that drop in the time rift do :p