PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Mummy

Ringe666-7406
12-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Anybody tried, or thought of giving Mummy Eddie Blind and Invisibility talisman? These would give decent amount of HP, and would work great with Mummy's numerous tauntings...

konstifik
12-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Anybody tried, or thought of giving Mummy Eddie Blind and Invisibility talisman? These would give decent amount of HP, and would work great with Mummy's numerous tauntings...

Mummy Eddie has a blue talisman spot so you couldn't put both a blind set and an invisibility set at the same time.

Ringe666-7406
12-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Mummy Eddie has a blue talisman spot so you couldn't put both a blind set and an invisibility set at the same time.

Oh f, you are right, I totally forgot about that... Other option is one blue, two Health and blind OR invisibility... any thoughts on this? Which set would you prefer?

konstifik
12-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Oh f, you are right, I totally forgot about that... Other option is one blue, two Health and blind OR invisibility... any thoughts on this? Which set would you prefer?

If the invisibility talismans are all bulwark, they will give him quite a bit of magic while not sacrificing too much HP, so he should still deal a fair bit of damage plus the boost of his special stat will fill the fury meter faster.

I'm using a blind set on my Sentinel Soulless Demon and I think it works nicely. Should be okay for a Mummy Ed too.

However, I think talisman effects only triggering with the basic present ability (not sure about this though, could be that they fixed this). If so, you would never be able to trigger invisibility/blind and taunting in the same attack.

satani
12-05-2016, 02:35 PM
invisibility is indeed powerful. On my samurai-tablet, i was lucky enough to ge 3x will AND 3x bulwark invisibility talismans.
I tried the will on my 5* Angel of Fear and helped me a lot. Now im running each set on my Samurai (will) and Storm Eddie (bulwark) and it works like hell. defitifely the best talisman set available, yet also rare at the same time, as they now only drop from bonus levels and all the last i got was 1 bulwark and 6 or 7 onslaugh. It's time they sort out the "worthless" talismans (onslaught, sorcery and secretful and whatever was for red)

konstifik
12-05-2016, 02:57 PM
invisibility is indeed powerful. On my samurai-tablet, i was lucky enough to ge 3x will AND 3x bulwark invisibility talismans.
I tried the will on my 5* Angel of Fear and helped me a lot. Now im running each set on my Samurai (will) and Storm Eddie (bulwark) and it works like hell. defitifely the best talisman set available, yet also rare at the same time, as they now only drop from bonus levels and all the last i got was 1 bulwark and 6 or 7 onslaugh. It's time they sort out the "worthless" talismans (onslaught, sorcery and secretful and whatever was for red)

Sorcery and skilled talismans are definitely not worthless. Sure, they are not for your all red or all blue builds, but I think they are necessary for some other builds to work well.

Ringe666-7406
12-05-2016, 03:30 PM
I've got like 5-6 Will invisibles, and only one of bulwark and onslaught so this will (probably) have to wait for BNW, but I think it might be worthy... I maxed out Mummy 'cause I have a feeling that he will shine in full glory when arena comes, especially if we are able to play manually, and not by AI. As for past/future skills, GR Eddie is working fine, CR is fixed, and Sparton said that he will look into SoL fix for the next update as well... So maybe I could mention in other thread to see it for Mummy too :) I know Sparton is using Invisibility on his green soulless demon champion, and I got other trooper that has blind on his green bomber boy... I tried using blind in the very beginning but wasn't really delighted...

Kardas
12-05-2016, 04:14 PM
I still don't like Blind because I think it's useless for PVP.

I ran my Mummy with an Energy set for some time, but because of the whole "only works for Present moves" thing, I replaced it with more Health some time later.

Invisibility might be an interesting idea though.

Ringe666-7406
12-05-2016, 05:22 PM
I still don't like Blind because I think it's useless for PVP.

I ran my Mummy with an Energy set for some time, but because of the whole "only works for Present moves" thing, I replaced it with more Health some time later.

Invisibility might be an interesting idea though.

I'm glad you saw this post Kardas, you too love Mummy, and know enough... Well, if arena is played by AI, then blind might be useful... Especially against AoE attacks... But I agree with you, I do love when fury meter is filled in a second :D