PDA

View Full Version : New characters

FilipMurray
12-05-2016, 01:12 PM
I have few ideas for new Characters or Eddies.

The Book Of Souls - Eddie;

Charlotte The Harlot - Char; This could be great woman character. :)

Journeyman - Char; Could be good idea.

Shaman - The Book Of Souls - Char or Eddie; I think that this is one of the greatest creatures for this game. His skill set could be AWESOME!

This Shaman: 2188

Shaman would be DREAM COME TRUE!

Hypnos
12-05-2016, 01:21 PM
There are loads of new character idea threads already, please don't start another one.

Witkacy
12-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Afternoon folks :)

I guess the new characters are always warm welcomed, thus we've got dozens of them lately - since Halloween event to end with the last one... Somehow I am having troubles with the couple I would like to get NOW and if there be another dozen available it would be hardly possible to possess them... So I rather would like to see ''Sacrifice'' at last to end forcibly selling chars kept for that ocassion which seems never come, to play and to have more room for the new ones...

I am counting that devs in their wisdom at last fix the drop rates of runes and other stuff prior to the fact quality MATTERS, not quantity and it's better to have 20 toons with fully maxed, than 40 or 50 with poor abilities due to lack of needed upgrade materials... When this would happen everyone of WILL GET a new characters in fact (as every one of us already own some, yet not being to able to use them for the reasons I've mentioned above)...

Cheers,

W