PDA

View Full Version : Character animations, & other visuals

Arcturus
12-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Just started noticing a few things, like:

On the character inventory screen, if you hold down on a character for a few seconds & release, it'll show the character's death animation. I found that a while ago, but just realized that if you double tap the character, it'll show their "win" animation. So that's kind of fun. (I'm assuming it's obvious that you can rotate the characters - but maybe this other stuff was obvious, too.)

And I noticed just now that you can see the Wickerman burning down if you cycle through the maps of Ailing Kingdom on Normal, Hard, & Madness. I knew things changed (mostly colors), but never noticed how low he got (or more precisely, how tall he started) since I don't spend much time there anymore (except to burn through the secret levels every day). I suppose I knew it was different, but it didn't occur to me that it was because he was burning down.

Anyone know of other little visual gems/"easter eggs" in the game?

Chaosego888
12-05-2016, 07:01 PM
I figured out how to view the win and death animations a while back. I had notice a couple of times when I nodded off while arranging talismans that the character had fell asleep as well. I finally realized it was because I let my finger off the screen. What's up with these new Brave New World character portraits looking so cartoon like?

Reeb99
12-05-2016, 07:05 PM
I figured out the win and death animations a while back too, but those are the only things I noticed. I had been contemplating making a thread to discuss Easter eggs, but never got around to it.

hold
12-05-2016, 08:13 PM
If you kill Wicker Man and Troll that way it sometimes looks like they are having a dump before they fall :D