PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Hourglass (warrior) confusion

Hypnos
12-05-2016, 10:54 PM

So how come there are two different Crimson hourglasses of the same class with different stats?

Aristo4
12-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Only have the traditional hourglass, never seen the 2nd one :rolleyes:

Weird.

slauki
12-05-2016, 11:14 PM
wow never noticed this one...two different hourglasses? will add the other one to the thread of maximized characters as missing...seems very strange.

why can't they have two kinds of corrupt generals or alliance generals? but no, they have two kinds of warrior hourglasses :)

Hypnos
12-06-2016, 01:33 AM
I know the both of them have always been there because I remember when I first played it, the middle hourglass on the boss wave of crucible of pain had more HP than the other two.

Aristo4
12-06-2016, 01:45 AM
I always thought this middle hourglass was just a bigger version of the hourglasses around, to make it more significant that that's the boss one.
Like in another KOTS stage that has a huge Desert Guardian I think in the middle as a boss....hmm.

Hypnos
12-06-2016, 02:36 AM
I always thought this middle hourglass was just a bigger version of the hourglasses around, to make it more significant that that's the boss one.
Like in another KOTS stage that has a huge Desert Guardian I think in the middle as a boss....hmm.

now that you mention it, the level birdsong shows a different picture preview for the masked harpy than the usual one.

Aristo4
12-06-2016, 03:15 AM
Also the undead guardian on 'blood and sand' has another avatar, so I guess different stats like the others when used as bosses....we learned sth today ;)

Kardas
12-06-2016, 11:53 AM
The interesting thing about that Undead Guardian on Blood and Sand is not only that his picture is that of the Undead Marauder, but his moveset differs from the normal Undead Guardian.

Both have Burning Sands, but the Boss Guardian has Shank instead of the usual Brace as a second move.

The Educated fool
12-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Also the undead guardian on 'blood and sand' has another avatar, so I guess different stats like the others when used as bosses....we learned sth today ;)

You realize what all this means, don't you? Your Crimson Hourglass collection is incomplete! :p