PDA

View Full Version : Allied General, Thief Talisman, and Accuracy buff.

yaphets
12-06-2016, 12:35 AM
After the BNW update, I've found out the below issues:

Allied General default attack adds +5 energy (+4 and +1 appearing on the screen), but does not steal from enemy team, just adds to my team. Fury stealing works fine.
The thief talisman set, steals fury on perfect attacks, I've had my own Prisoner with the set which attacks only one enemy, when the effect triggers, it shows something like +40 +20 fury, can't remember clearly, but when I used a trooper golden CotD, which also has the set and attacks all, when the effect triggers on 4 enemy, I've seen the added fury showing up multiple at the same time. Cannot confirm whether this is a simple display issue or it really steals that much fury (the fury meter was nearly full at that time).
The accuracy buff, I actually observed this before the BNW patch, the red bomber boy provides +25% effect trigger chance, my maxed out Allied General has a 80% chance on his default attack to steal energy and fury, with the buff it should be more than 100% whether before or after the nerf on accuracy, but I did see sometimes the General's default attack not stealing anything with the accuracy buff on.
The prisoner. His default attack transfers negative effects to enemy, when I use his power skill, which seals an ability on enemy for 4 turns and seals the prisoner's ability for 2 turns, then the next turn he auto attacks, by the time he attacked, there's only one turn left on that seal debuff, but when it transferred to the enemy, it became 2 turn (original duration), is this intended?
With the seal debuff, since it got an silver icon, like the [perfect corruption], should it also work like that which cannot be transferred or removed? The mechanics behind the [Chain] skill doesn't make that much sense IMHO, it costs 6 power to seal only one skill on one enemy, for 4 turns, but it deals high physical damage which suppose to kill an enemy faster, and the debuff can be purged, feels like there should be something done to this skill.

Thanks to anyone who reads through this. :p

konstifik
12-06-2016, 11:21 AM
After the BNW update, I've found out the below issues:
The thief talisman set, steals fury on perfect attacks, I've had my own Prisoner with the set which attacks only one enemy, when the effect triggers, it shows something like +40 +20 fury, can't remember clearly, but when I used a trooper golden CotD, which also has the set and attacks all, when the effect triggers on 4 enemy, I've seen the added fury showing up multiple at the same time. Cannot confirm whether this is a simple display issue or it really steals that much fury (the fury meter was nearly full at that time).

If you hit four enemies and the fury stealing triggers, your fury meter will pretty much fill all the way up, so it really does steal that much fury. I think this is the way they are supposed to work though. At least, that is how other talismans with similar effects work. For example, energy talismans generate 2 power for each enemy hit when it triggers.

Birkelstein-4509
12-06-2016, 01:34 PM
I noticed that with my allied general too. Thought I was just mistaken. At least he is still stealing fury almost every turn.