PDA

View Full Version : 5 soul hatch option

FlyingV
12-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Devs have conveniently added "use all souls" and "use 10 souls" in a stack. These are nice, but we really need a "use 5 souls" because 5 souls are the daily requirement, so players are forced to choose between hatching 5 individually or 10 to get the achievement.

This may seem trivial but I assure you it is a complete PITA when you have less than 5 slots in inventory and must individually pull souls and go to the sell menu at least once before pulling the remaining ones. If space is an issue it would be better we have hatch 5/hatch all than hatch 10/hatch all.

ErikInVegas
12-07-2016, 05:54 PM
I agree.

It could even be to fill out the souls required to meet the daily reward much like this post had to be filled ou to meet the post size requirement.

Arcturus
12-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Yeah, but if you're an end gamer, you've probably got hundreds of common souls in inventory and no use for the 1* and 2* dross that comes from them. So just open 10 and be done with it.

I think with a game like this you have to expect the devs want to make things easy, but not too easy. Otherwise there should be an auto battle sim so you can run through your 80 SOT in 1 second and never have to play - it would be easier, but what would be the point of playing? Things have to be a little difficult or inconvenient, or it would be too boring. So maybe consider the extra 5 souls you waste as the price of the convenience of only have to open souls 1 time instead of five. It's well worth it, to me.

Reeb99
12-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Yeah, but if you're an end gamer, you've probably got hundreds of common souls in inventory and no use for the 1* and 2* dross that comes from them. So just open 10 and be done with it.

I think with a game like this you have to expect the devs want to make things easy, but not too easy. Otherwise there should be an auto battle sim so you can run through your 80 SOT in 1 second and never have to play - it would be easier, but what would be the point of playing? Things have to be a little difficult or inconvenient, or it would be too boring. So maybe consider the extra 5 souls you waste as the price of the convenience of only have to open souls 1 time instead of five. It's well worth it, to me.

I agree. No end game player should be low on normal souls. This is just nitpicking.

konstifik
12-08-2016, 09:34 AM
Indeed, any endgamer that plays through all their troopers every day, which means 50+ battles, will on average earn more than 10 common souls per day, so opening 10 won't deplete your souls.

Also, once sacrifice is implemented and people will get rid of all their eddie dupes that they are keeping, this will be even less of an issue.

ErikInVegas
12-08-2016, 06:55 PM
consider the extra 5 souls you waste as the price of the convenience of only have to open souls 1 time instead of five.

10 souls means I have to go and sell 10 dupes manually instead of just 5.

Roquetas-5312
12-08-2016, 07:01 PM

think about it first !

Arcturus
12-08-2016, 09:12 PM

which takes about 3 more seconds to select the last 10 characters on the sell screen instead of the last 5?

But either way. Be unhappy if you like. I'm just trying to help you come to peace with a mild annoyance.

ErikInVegas
12-13-2016, 01:02 PM
which takes about 3 more seconds to select the last 10 characters on the sell screen instead of the last 5?

But either way. Be unhappy if you like. I'm just trying to help you come to peace with a mild annoyance.

This is the Suggestions & Feedback area.

Changing it from 10 (a common choice) to 5 (the right choice for this game) should take just a few mins.

Reeb99
12-13-2016, 01:16 PM
This is the Suggestions & Feedback area.

Changing it from 10 (a common choice) to 5 (the right choice for this game) should take just a few mins.

I do like that idea, and you're right, thats a 30 second change tops. Depends on the editor being used. Maybe a few minutes with a basic notepad type editor if it's a huge file.