PDA

View Full Version : What are your Favorite non-Eddie Champions?

Nicko
12-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Obviously putting an Eddie as a Champion is easy because you can just plug him in and play as you normally would. However, I don't always play auto and like to test character combinations, see how maxed characters play out to see if they're worth investing skillshards into, etc. so I enjoy playing my non-Eddie Trooper champions

For those of you who don't auto grind everything, who are your favorites?

Nicko
12-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Guess I should answer first - used to be a Prisoner until I got one (though still play RCarter's - he's a beast!)

Now it's a Warrior Troll - mainly cause I don't have one, and can get a lot done with that first round of Shield passive combined with his excellent damage...

MuadDib-7367
12-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Alliance General - Pair him with Solider Eddie and any other decent 5* toon and you can auto Game of Death on Madness.

Arcturus
12-09-2016, 08:26 PM
it just depends on what's new. For a while it was Alliance General, then Warrior Child of the Damned. Currently I'm using my troopers to test out some Golden Sons I don't have. Red Troll is good, too. I mostly autofarm, except when there's a new toon in my trooper list to try out. It's really nice to get the variety.

RCarter
12-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Guess I should answer first - used to be a Prisoner until I got one (though still play RCarter's - he's a beast!)

Thanks!

Been thinking about swapping him out though. He is just so useful in the Time Rift...

On topic: I like whatever stuff I dont already have or am thinking about working on, and that includes talisman builds too.

I really like running a second maxed assassin golden son too. 2 of those bad boys make short work of everything.

FlyingV
12-09-2016, 09:45 PM
My favorite champions are certain toons that I don't have.

These include Angel of Fear and Corrupt General, maybe Hellhound for variety. Everything else is either owned already or not as fun to use compared with what I already have.

Reeb99
12-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Alliance General and the red Angel. Those are two of my core farm team members, so they swap in flawlessly unless they have a bad talisman setup. Nomad, Hellhound, and rocket dog also work pretty well with my team.

Esquatcho
12-10-2016, 01:45 PM
AG is great, but I've found on auto, depending on who they are partnered wtih, it can lead to the occasional death (due to no AoE).

But AoF, warrior trolls, Assassin GS and Gunner CotD's are guaranteed auto wins on every level (from my troopers). Actually, BORING, but you could probably add well decked out blue allied soldiers to the list too.

Dont rate the CG's at all.

Chernobog3
12-10-2016, 04:19 PM
I love my Wicker Man. Lots of punishment dealing and tankiness to go around on him. Warrior Troll is solid, of course. I'm also fond of my Mage Child of the Damned. Energize helps for spamming for abilities and my CotD is rather tanky for a blue.

Lord Schmeb
12-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Ass Goldn Son, Corrupt Gen, Red Troll, and/or anything that AoE's. My all time favorite was PSS before I finally got mine leveled up.

Off topic, but am I the only one who hates having Eddies for troopers?

konstifik
12-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Angel of Fear, for sure. The power ability is great!

AG is good for a few special strategies, specially against blue LoL, but is otherwise not as of much use as some other characters.

osiris0000
12-12-2016, 10:49 AM
Off topic, but am I the only one who hates having Eddies for troopers?

Well, for me it depends. On early-mid game, non-Eddie troopers can be really helpful. But since i am a end-gamer for a long time, I prefer Eddies. Because i have enough heavy hitter damage build chars from all classes, it is easier for me to throw one Eddie to my team and he can just hang there to produce trooper points.

Vallz-7904
12-20-2016, 05:27 PM
I just love my COTD gunner, he's a beast...
he's also my champion, use him all the time