PDA

View Full Version : Player Rank 100 question

Sidney
12-09-2016, 07:56 PM
So, for a while now it was a nice bonus when you leveled up you got a SoT Refill. But since I reached level 100 that perk seems to be gone. Is this something that is going to be fixed and remove the cap or is it just the way things are after you've played for so long? Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I couldn't find a thread about it.

Thanks,

Sidney-1805

Arcturus
12-09-2016, 08:22 PM
Yep, that's it. No more SOT refills.

Sidney
12-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Yep, that's it. No more SOT refills.

:-( Sadly I was afraid this was the answer I was going to hear...

Ancient Mariner
12-09-2016, 08:33 PM
I hope they'll change it and let you get a SOT refill also after the 100 level, i don't see the point in removing this perk after that.

By the way i think it would be simply good to let you rank up beyond the 100th level, so that you also have an idea of the real current status of other players.

slauki
12-09-2016, 11:02 PM
I hope they'll change it and let you get a SOT refill also after the 100 level, i don't see the point in removing this perk after that.

By the way i think it would be simply good to let you rank up beyond the 100th level, so that you also have an idea of the real current status of other players.

yeah and it would also be a great motivation for longterm player, since they would have the feeling to move forwards. right now i have the feeling to stand still for many weeks, kind of frustrating. shouldn't be that hard to find a good solution for this issue i guess.

Esquatcho
12-10-2016, 01:16 PM
While it does kinda suck, I seem to always hit a level just when I am near max SoT anyway :/