PDA

View Full Version : LotB aniversary

Mizrael
12-10-2016, 01:00 PM
today it has been 4 MONTHS since Time rifts have been introduced. so we have gone 4 months without any real new content added...im not counting the boring halloween location which costed 10SoT and rewarded 1000G or a few vendor trash characters. ok the 2 new Eddies are quite useful but i would like to see some new challenges added,because autofarming game of death 50x a day is not what a game should be about...

floki
12-12-2016, 02:02 PM
today it has been 4 MONTHS since Time rifts have been introduced. so we have gone 4 months without any real new content added...im not counting the boring halloween location which costed 10SoT and rewarded 1000G or a few vendor trash characters. ok the 2 new Eddies are quite useful but i would like to see some new challenges added,because autofarming game of death 50x a day is not what a game should be about...

my friend, they annoucned daily challenges and the brave new world and even pvp end of this year an the beginning of the next, content is around the corner :)

blade685
12-13-2016, 06:28 AM
my friend, they annoucned daily challenges and the brave new world and even pvp end of this year an the beginning of the next, content is around the corner :) they don't know now to debug the game and nerf at all update and no new characters without money now...pvp will sux

FlyingV
12-13-2016, 10:23 AM
they don't know now to debug the game and nerf at all update and no new characters without money now...pvp will sux

Precisely.