PDA

View Full Version : Game Update - December 12th 2016 + Viking Eddie!

Pages : 1 [2]

Kaijester
12-15-2016, 02:23 AM
PVP needs to be available for everyone and people will understand and stop being so pissed...

CanyptianFit
12-15-2016, 02:35 AM
Okay so maybe a little exaggerated on the title, but I will explain. I'm a daily player since July, after the big changes were made. So I never got a good batch of 5* characters to start with. I currently have 26 5* characters all mostly maxed, except the ones I want to learn how to play with, I've got over 100 5* talismans, and 88 Achievements. Been an end player for some time. I also typically don't pay for mobile games, but this has been the rare instance. I "donated" over $100+ and used it for rare souls, ...you all now how that went for me, but I took it as a donation.

Vision of the Game - I always envisioned some type of tiering system for characters. 1) Top Tier top characters, 2) Mid Tier roll player, good characters, and 3) Bottom Tier common characters (common soul stuff). Some of the common soul characters were mid tier, maybe even high mid tier like the PSS and Blue Allied Soldier. This at least gave you an opportunity to finish the game without needing a 5*.

Part of the draw of the game for me to play MORE is to try and get those rarer top tier characters. The Corrupt General being one of them. I don't have the Nomad, I don't have any of the top Eddies, but I was lucky to get the CG. These top tier characters are more powerful, especially if we invest in talismans and skill shards, which take a lot of work. So you have to be very dedicated to eventually get these characters, and the rewards are power, exceptional capabilities, etc; other then massive dedication, you could BUY your way to get these characters, which is fine in this freemium world we live in. That was the draw for me to play daily, to get these rare top notch characters which delivered differentiated capabilities. I really don't care about PVP.

Initially when PVP was announced, the developers talked about enhancing some of the skills of the bottom tier characters to make them more used. That was fine by me. Part of what we do as an AVID, passionate community about this game in to find the best characters and competitive advantages to maximize the characters and the damage/impact they can have. The vastness of this game provides lots of opportunities for that. Having 50 troopers with different characters also lends itself to determine and comparing capabilities. Undesired exploits of the game should be patched, and you are doing that.

We as a community naturally are going to play characters that deliver the most consistent damage advantage in the dungeons, etc. We all loved Soldier Eddie, he got NERFed. We all loved Blue Allied Soldier, he got NERFed. We gravitated because we saw they had differentiated capabilities that we sought after.

Back to my Depression, being Violated and Anger. I love this game. After the last update I'm seeing an unfortunate trend.

I was Angered after the last update because of the months of work I had put into getting Assassin Golden Son, and Corrupt General and meticulously strategizing the skills allocation only to have them NERFed. Countless people have expressed this.

I felt Violated because I felt like someone took something away from me that I owned/earned. Best way to describe it. Like someone stole something from me. Can you believe that? But I did. We are passionate about this game, and the every once in a while the RNG lands on our side.

Lastly, I felt depressed, and this might be the biggest concern for me, as this is seeming to become a trend that will be never ending. The NERFing of characters as we as a community shift to the "best at the time" available character, which will then become the next inevitably NERF. This neutering trend is one that will suck the compelling reason for me to spend time to try and get that great character as it won't matter. Why analyze skill shard placement as it really won't matter.

I waited a couple of days to put this together to ensure I wasn't knee jerk reacting, but still feel the same way if not more so. I suddenly have a bad feeling about where the developers are taking us and this NERFing trend. Even as an end gamer, I was still enjoying the different combo of talisman/characters and trying them out, but my motivation has dropped significantly since the last update.

It just hurts so much to get invested in these characters like many of us do spending our time, our money and thought through skill shards and talismans to have it taken away. This feeling I have is a bad feeling that if it continues will at least take MY love of the game away.

Frankly I have the CG, and I used him periodically but didn't use him all the time, I had other characters I was enjoying and Riding, which is frankly what scares me. Are my beloved characters next on the NERFing block.

I hope the developers take this feedback serious, and really consider the implications of neutering the top characters like they are doing as for me I feel Depressed, Angered and Violated.

My 2 Cents.

Canyptian-2758

slauki
12-15-2016, 02:50 AM
hey sparton,

when i restarted the game a popup appears, which said that i'm among the chosen ones and can try pvp. i could go into the arena for 30 minutes, set up the defence and play some rounds. but after i claimed some daily rewards i was locked out again. the arena symbol is greyed out now, even if the symbol implicated that i can take revenge...

i'm from germany and i'm using andy as emulator on PC. didn't use VPN at all, so maybe it was a temporary possibility to play the arena?
seems very strange to me, maybe this information helps someone.

would be very glad to play it again, and i agree with kaijester if everyone could play, the nerfs wouldn't be such a problem anymore for
the most people. the changes would make more sense for them.

Kaijester
12-15-2016, 02:51 AM
Same here, I was able to participate for a while and locked out from Arena now like it never happened.

FlyingV
12-15-2016, 03:04 AM
PVP needs to be available for everyone and people will understand and stop being so pissed...I have not been able to experience this yet and even at present, this is beta testing, but I am quite certain that whatever the experience/final product may be, that the nerfing was unnecessary, and certainly so at this level. It would have been easier for everybody to have barred certain rare characters from standard PVP (if only temporarily while a legendary/any thing goes league was developed).If I am correct, we would have had no time wasted on scaling back characters and combatting new bugs, the product would have arrived faster, and nobody would have been taken advantage of. I will know in a few days/weeks for certain, but unless you have something convincing to relay contrary to this from your experience, I fully expect this to be the liklihood.

Sparton_LOTB
12-15-2016, 06:28 AM
On the subject of the most recent tuning update, while I'm not directly quoting and responding to everyone's criticisms (most recently by CanyptianFit, FlyingV, Witkacy, mikmar, and Nicko, but also others earlier in the thread), myself and many others on the team have read them and respect and recognize your concerns.

Overall, me and Kaz will work more to have the community be part of the loop with regards to nerfs, and to open more of a discussion to better involve the community (and to avoid doing further nerfs unless it's more plainly obvious and agreeable that there is a distinct problem). Personally, even I am a bit uncomfortable with the amount of character changes we have had going through, but while Kaz and I will still probably want to do periodic buffs where we feel it works best, I will make sure we are much more cautious with other kinds of changes that aren't just straight bug fixes.

hey sparton, [...] was a temporary possibility to play the arena?
seems very strange to me, maybe this information helps someone.

Same here, I was able to participate for a while and locked out from Arena now like it never happened.

Part of the additional rollout to allow more players to beta test PVP was temporarily reversed, but based on my correspondence with the team, it sounds like that should be re-enabled. Sorry about that.

[...] would be very glad to play it again, and i agree with kaijester if everyone could play, the nerfs wouldn't be such a problem anymore for
the most people. the changes would make more sense for them.

Yeah, I really wish we could roll this out to more players, but right now we're needing to keep it very constrained while we make sure the feature can scale well.

PS-RagE
12-15-2016, 10:56 AM
Okay so maybe a little exaggerated on the title, but I will explain. I'm a daily player since July, after the big changes were made. So I never got a good batch of 5* characters to start with. I currently have 26 5* characters all mostly maxed, except the ones I want to learn how to play with, I've got over 100 5* talismans, and 88 Achievements. Been an end player for some time. I also typically don't pay for mobile games, but this has been the rare instance. I "donated" over $100+ and used it for rare souls, ...you all now how that went for me, but I took it as a donation.

Vision of the Game - I always envisioned some type of tiering system for characters. 1) Top Tier top characters, 2) Mid Tier roll player, good characters, and 3) Bottom Tier common characters (common soul stuff). Some of the common soul characters were mid tier, maybe even high mid tier like the PSS and Blue Allied Soldier. This at least gave you an opportunity to finish the game without needing a 5*.

Part of the draw of the game for me to play MORE is to try and get those rarer top tier characters. The Corrupt General being one of them. I don't have the Nomad, I don't have any of the top Eddies, but I was lucky to get the CG. These top tier characters are more powerful, especially if we invest in talismans and skill shards, which take a lot of work. So you have to be very dedicated to eventually get these characters, and the rewards are power, exceptional capabilities, etc; other then massive dedication, you could BUY your way to get these characters, which is fine in this freemium world we live in. That was the draw for me to play daily, to get these rare top notch characters which delivered differentiated capabilities. I really don't care about PVP.

Initially when PVP was announced, the developers talked about enhancing some of the skills of the bottom tier characters to make them more used. That was fine by me. Part of what we do as an AVID, passionate community about this game in to find the best characters and competitive advantages to maximize the characters and the damage/impact they can have. The vastness of this game provides lots of opportunities for that. Having 50 troopers with different characters also lends itself to determine and comparing capabilities. Undesired exploits of the game should be patched, and you are doing that.

We as a community naturally are going to play characters that deliver the most consistent damage advantage in the dungeons, etc. We all loved Soldier Eddie, he got NERFed. We all loved Blue Allied Soldier, he got NERFed. We gravitated because we saw they had differentiated capabilities that we sought after.

Back to my Depression, being Violated and Anger. I love this game. After the last update I'm seeing an unfortunate trend.

I was Angered after the last update because of the months of work I had put into getting Assassin Golden Son, and Corrupt General and meticulously strategizing the skills allocation only to have them NERFed. Countless people have expressed this.

I felt Violated because I felt like someone took something away from me that I owned/earned. Best way to describe it. Like someone stole something from me. Can you believe that? But I did. We are passionate about this game, and the every once in a while the RNG lands on our side.

Lastly, I felt depressed, and this might be the biggest concern for me, as this is seeming to become a trend that will be never ending. The NERFing of characters as we as a community shift to the "best at the time" available character, which will then become the next inevitably NERF. This neutering trend is one that will suck the compelling reason for me to spend time to try and get that great character as it won't matter. Why analyze skill shard placement as it really won't matter.

I waited a couple of days to put this together to ensure I wasn't knee jerk reacting, but still feel the same way if not more so. I suddenly have a bad feeling about where the developers are taking us and this NERFing trend. Even as an end gamer, I was still enjoying the different combo of talisman/characters and trying them out, but my motivation has dropped significantly since the last update.

It just hurts so much to get invested in these characters like many of us do spending our time, our money and thought through skill shards and talismans to have it taken away. This feeling I have is a bad feeling that if it continues will at least take MY love of the game away.

Frankly I have the CG, and I used him periodically but didn't use him all the time, I had other characters I was enjoying and Riding, which is frankly what scares me. Are my beloved characters next on the NERFing block.

I hope the developers take this feedback serious, and really consider the implications of neutering the top characters like they are doing as for me I feel Depressed, Angered and Violated.

My 2 Cents.

Canyptian-2758

This guy nailed it. I've been a daily player since the game was announced during the BoS Tour. The crashing was annoying to be sure but it is the nerfs that have killed it for me.

Frost
12-15-2016, 11:18 AM
What does MACLO mean to you guys?

konstifik
12-15-2016, 11:57 AM
An update rolled out sometime in the past 15 hours. Any notes on what fixes where in it?

XcarecroW
12-15-2016, 12:22 PM
An update rolled out sometime in the past 15 hours. Any notes on what fixes where in it?

I was expecting a fix for the autoplay skillshard bug, but not.
And i keep repeating myself, let us reset the skillshards from the chars so we can decide where to use them again. We deserve at least that.

BillLion
12-15-2016, 12:37 PM
PVP needs to be available for everyone and people will understand and stop being so pissed...

Agreed my friend. The game thus far has been incomplete. PVP is a big step towards making LOTB a richer, fuller gaming experience. So far it looks and feels great and offers some nice rewards (even if you don't score in the highest tiers you can get some great stuff).

Be patient a little longer my friends...the devs are cooking up some good things.

Kaijester
12-15-2016, 12:42 PM
Indeed, it makes all the earlier grinding and collecting worth it. Adding additional dungeon or world won't make the game last longer (and prob more grindwork) but Arena add a new dimension to the gameplay.

Rygone
12-15-2016, 12:46 PM

Frustration :mad:

PerthEddie
12-15-2016, 01:01 PM

Guessing you had a server error at the end of a LoL level? I asked about this the other day. Sparton says they have added error codes to help identify what issues are happening so they can diagnose how to fix them

Witkacy
12-15-2016, 01:24 PM
Indeed, it makes all the earlier grinding and collecting worth it. Adding additional dungeon or world won't make the game last longer (and prob more grindwork) but Arena add a new dimension to the gameplay.

Kai :)

Time will tell... As they say - don't praise the day before the sunset... I wish that it could be something great but the guys already TAUGHT ME what to expect - bugs, fails and Ed knows what else... So now I stop myself from clapping the hands with yoy yet...

Cheers,

W

Purplepixii
12-15-2016, 01:31 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Frost

Guessing you had a server error at the end of a LoL level? I asked about this the other day. Sparton says they have added error codes to help identify what issues are happening so they can diagnose how to fix them

Yeah it's an error code for the devs to understand what the issue is. Unfortunately I had this after the Warrior LoL Dungeon and have been unable to play ever since :(

Witkacy
12-15-2016, 01:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Frost

Yeah it's an error code for the devs to understand what the issue is. Unfortunately I had this after the Warrior LoL Dungeon and have been unable to play ever since :(

Purplepixii :)

I am sorry for you, yet thanks for the information - so I'd better stay off LoLs permanently to avoid that...

Hope you'll be back online gaming soon ;)

Cheers,

W

mikmar
12-15-2016, 02:50 PM
On the subject of the most recent tuning update, while I'm not directly quoting and responding to everyone's criticisms (most recently by CanyptianFit, FlyingV, Witkacy, mikmar, and Nicko, but also others earlier in the thread), myself and many others on the team have read them and respect and recognize your concerns.

Overall, me and Kaz will work more to have the community be part of the loop with regards to nerfs, and to open more of a discussion to better involve the community (and to avoid doing further nerfs unless it's more plainly obvious and agreeable that there is a distinct problem). Personally, even I am a bit uncomfortable with the amount of character changes we have had going through, but while Kaz and I will still probably want to do periodic buffs where we feel it works best, I will make sure we are much more cautious with other kinds of changes that aren't just straight bug fixes.

Part of the additional rollout to allow more players to beta test PVP was temporarily reversed, but based on my correspondence with the team, it sounds like that should be re-enabled. Sorry about that.

Yeah, I really wish we could roll this out to more players, but right now we're needing to keep it very constrained while we make sure the feature can scale well.

Perfect Sparton, glad to see that you consider our criticism like a way to grow up.
I believe you have a product with great potential, so if you always keep in
mind our suggestions, and give us sometimes some gratifications, there will be
more gratifications for you also.
And I want to say that I am a software developer like you are, so I know well your
problems, so my criticism is not for the bugs, I know how hard is to kill them,
I know they come out from the farthest and unknown place, damn beasts they are.
My criticism is for the customer satisfaction on the game play, that sometimes is
not so good, specially when you nerf something.

So we hope to have so much fun with LOTB, and good job for you at Nodding Frog

Thank you

Frost
12-15-2016, 03:23 PM
Frustration :mad:

Meh :P

I want to know the whole sentence. MACLO must be something like Memory Allocation Crash Lorf Of, Maximum Acces Critical LOss or something like that...

Purplepixii
12-15-2016, 04:37 PM
Meh :P

I want to know the whole sentence. MACLO must be something like Memory Allocation Crash Lorf Of, Maximum Acces Critical LOss or something like that...

I like your way of thinking :D but I don't believe it has anything to do with Memory Allocation (although Crash is quite appropriate!). Would almost make sense if LO was Lord Of as I crashed after a LoL dungeon. Besides, mine seems to be account specific as I can no longer play on iPad or iPhone.

PsychoEddie
12-15-2016, 05:06 PM

Quite the opposite. PVP needs to be worked out and adjusted with a small number of the players before it is available for everyone.

Otherwise, the people here who have whined and cried about virtually everything and every adjustment since they're started with LOTB would have had much more to whine and cry about here.

I'm thankful that the team is holding it back for testing, it's keeping the children from flooding the forum with (even more) negative spam.

Witkacy
12-15-2016, 05:27 PM
...it's keeping the children from flooding the forum with (even more) negative spam.

PsychoEddie :)

That will happen one way or another - in case of something go wrong again - just little bit later... Mark my words here and now...

The ONLY way to get rid of ''negative spam'' as you call it is to some adults stop doing what they think, and start to think what they're doing... Then the children will stop crying because being happy that these adults seem to care about them Simple? I guess so :)

Cheers,

W

PsychoEddie
12-15-2016, 05:59 PM

That will happen one way or another - in case of something go wrong again - just little bit later... Mark my words here and now...

It's not so much that, it's more about that some people here perceive that adjustments, even minor ones, are worth spending hours writing long essays about how those changes have huge and detrimental impacts on their lives overall....to a melodramatic extreme and in fact they often invade positive talk/threads to try to derail the reasonable and rational people from having useful and productive conversations about the game. That's pretty darned sad.

You are right, things will go wrong, it's not a perfect world. But, at the same time, people reacting to every single event and/or change with long and usually whiny rants is more about major issues with their own lives than players overall and you do know well what I mean....others in their lives know as well and suffer dearly for it.

Because of this, using a small testing group is very useful and avoids the personal issues those players have.

mikmar
12-15-2016, 06:00 PM

The ONLY way to get rid of ''negative spam'' as you call it is to some adults stop doing what they think, and start to think what they're doing... Then the children will stop crying because being happy that these adults seem to care about them Simple? I guess so :)

Cheers,

W

Perfect :

We're CHILDREN OF THE DAAAAMNEDDD !!!!
:D :D

Sparton_LOTB
12-15-2016, 07:04 PM
Heads up, we have an App Store update that's gone live and is propagating to regional stores; this has the following changes:

Fix for the skill shard bug on auto-battle (you and your opponents should now properly utilize invested skill shards for damage, effect chance, etc)
Fix for talisman augment triggering (instead of it triggering all or nothing, augments which affect enemies will now have a chance of triggering per enemy, like how skills work)

There are also a few other back-end stability improvements.

Something, but not much.

As PerthEddie mentioned, to try and better diagnose what errors are popping up when (and why), one of our programmers has added in error codes so we can get a better sense when system-wide problems occur what the exact problem is. In this case, he mentioned there's actually a lot of possible ways that could trigger that, so he's working on improving that for a future release.

There was part of a fix for the Talisman Packs, but from what I understand we still haven't re-enabled them yet, so effectively no change.

Are you stuck on the front end loading screen?

I like your way of thinking :D but I don't believe it has anything to do with Memory Allocation (although Crash is quite appropriate!). Would almost make sense if LO was Lord Of as I crashed after a LoL dungeon. Besides, mine seems to be account specific as I can no longer play on iPad or iPhone.

I think it's an abbreviation for the code file the error is relating to (with the letter "O" actually being the number "0", not that that is easy to tell in this case).

Quite the opposite. PVP needs to be worked out and adjusted with a small number of the players before it is available for everyone.

Otherwise, the people here who have whined and cried about virtually everything and every adjustment since they're started with LOTB would have had much more to whine and cry about here.

I'm thankful that the team is holding it back for testing, it's keeping the children from flooding the forum with (even more) negative spam.

Well, a bit of column A a bit of column B, really. We obviously don't want negative spam, but constructive criticism is valuable... hell, even praise so we know what people like most and what we should make sure continues to be enjoyed instead of mucking with it further. We obviously won't please everyone, but we do want a pulse for what people want to deliver a really exciting and engaging PVP experience that you want to keep coming back to.

That said, I definitely encourage all discussions about the current implementation of PVP to make it's way to the PVP Discussion (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forumdisplay.php?42-PVP-Discussion) subforum; it'll make it easier for all of the developers to stay on top of people's thoughts and opinions, and for players to discuss it with other players who are participating.

Mizrael
12-15-2016, 07:08 PM
I was expecting a fix for the autoplay skillshard bug, but not.
And i keep repeating myself, let us reset the skillshards from the chars so we can decide where to use them again. We deserve at least that.
I guess that what it was supposed to be, but it didn't quite work out as they expected...
And i would give up on that refund request if i were you,because even if they would like to do it,they most probably don't know how to...

It's not so much that, it's more about that some people here perceive that adjustments, even minor ones, are worth spending hours writing long essays about how those changes have huge and detrimental impacts on their lives overall....to a melodramatic extreme and in fact they often invade positive talk/threads to try to derail the reasonable and rational people from having useful and productive conversations about the game. That's pretty darned sad.

You are right, things will go wrong, it's not a perfect world. But, at the same time, people reacting to every single event and/or change with long and usually whiny rants is more about major issues with their own lives than players overall and you do know well what I mean....others in their lives know as well and suffer dearly for it.

Because of this, using a small testing group is very useful and avoids the personal issues those players have.

Now this is getting primitiv man...comments of the art "you are a child!" "you have private life issues!" "your mother!" are close to racial abuse in my eyes.
Plus if you look at the "whiners", most of them are long term HC players,who posted on the forum for the first time with good reasons,which speaks for itself...

besides...your reasoning doesn't make any sense. the PvP is selected by region. what if all the whiners live in that region? that wouldn't filter them out,would it?

Purplepixii
12-15-2016, 08:44 PM
Are you stuck on the front end loading screen?

Hi Sparton, yes I am since getting that error message, and I'm pretty sure it's account-related not device-related

PsychoEddie
12-15-2016, 08:50 PM
Now this is getting primitiv man...comments of the art "you are a child!" "you have private life issues!" "your mother!" are close to racial abuse in my eyes.

Amusingly enough, I didn't say those sorts of things in the post you quoted so your accusations are more than silly.

(i do recognize that for a lot of people here that English is a second or third language so i understand how you made such significant errors, it's not a big deal, no apologies needed Mizrael)

Sparton_LOTB
12-15-2016, 09:01 PM
Hi Sparton, yes I am since getting that error message, and I'm pretty sure it's account-related not device-related

If you haven't yet, please do email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com with the problem you're having and your username. Unfortunately, I don't have the capabilities to help you further, and there may be a bit of a backlog with the resent update released, but hopefully they'll be able to help you soon.

Really sorry about the lock out!

compurocker
12-15-2016, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the additional info. We have a fix checked in for the next update for what was causing this (trying to re-initialize too many things at once at combat end). We've already submitted the update with that fix and the Skill Shard auto battle fix, so hopefully that'll be approved to go live before the end of the week.

I applied the 2.2.1 update, but I still have this issue. It seems like it mainly affects Madness (and perhaps LoL X, but I only played one each of VIII-X and that was prior to this update). Right after the update I tried Game of Death Madness, and it crashed on the final blow of the boss stage. Then I tried Powerslave Madness, with the same result. Then A Matter of Life and Death Madness, with the same result. Then I ran A Matter of Life and Death Hard three times in a row without issue.

EdwardTH
12-15-2016, 10:03 PM
After the update I played 3 times in a row LoL X. The first 2 times I won without any damage. The last time I lost, I didn't go beyond the second stage.

Mizrael
12-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Amusingly enough, I didn't say those sorts of things in the post you quoted so your accusations are more than silly.

(i do recognize that for a lot of people here that English is a second or third language so i understand how you made such significant errors, it's not a big deal, no apologies needed Mizrael)

I was wondering: how much lower can one go with his comments?...
THE LANGUAGE BARRIER, OF COURSE! Thanks for that!

Or you suffer from some form of "yellow color blindness".

Well in any case, i'm not gonna highlight it for you...you know what you wrote best.
Now, please, better get back to your constructive feedback.

Sidney
12-16-2016, 03:42 AM
OK... I used to auto farm AMOLAD with 100% success rate. Now I'm losing battles. I have 100% skill shard on all characters... except for CR Eddie... 4 to go ... Red Troll and AoF Fully maxed. Did one of my allies get nerferd and I didn't read about it or is the skill shard bug not fixed. I run with CR, AoF, and warrior troll. Sometimes I use GR Eddie... Anyone else seeing this?

Mizrael
12-16-2016, 08:06 AM
OK... I used to auto farm AMOLAD with 100% success rate. Now I'm losing battles. I have 100% skill shard on all characters... except for CR Eddie... 4 to go ... Red Troll and AoF Fully maxed. Did one of my allies get nerferd and I didn't read about it or is the skill shard bug not fixed. I run with CR, AoF, and warrior troll. Sometimes I use GR Eddie... Anyone else seeing this?

I believe, that the bug has been fixed correctly. One thing that has been changed though is, that trigger effects now roll separately for each enemy. which means that they apply much less now(a good thing in my view). so if you heavily rely on freeze,burn,stun,etc. it might feel like your team got weaker...

it could be that or not ^^

konstifik
12-16-2016, 08:12 AM
I believe, that the bug has been fixed correctly. One thing that has been changed though is, that trigger effects now roll separately for each enemy. which means that they apply much less now(a good thing in my view). so if you heavily rely on freeze,burn,stun,etc. it might feel like your team got weaker...

I prefer it this way. This way, you will often freeze one or two enemies, and then you can take out the non-frozen ones with heavy hitting toons. Not sure if the AI is smart enough to do this though, so this might make autoplay harder for teams that use a lot of trigger effects.

EnricoPalazzo
12-16-2016, 08:55 AM

Yep, me.
Using CR fully maxed, AoF (no shards) and Assassin Bomber Boy (fully maxed), none of them using skill-triggering talismans like freeze, stun etc.
Used to steamroll through AMOLAD, now it's a close call on most runs.
The flamer stage kills me about 40% of the time.
This is not the fix I'd have hoped.

vgta99
12-16-2016, 09:01 AM
I can't speak specifically for our QA, but from what I understand, a lot of their testing process involves checking numbers when playing manually, not playing with auto. Testing battle difficulty on manual and on auto probably something we'll need to set aside time for to ensure something like this doesn't slip by again.

Thanks for your answer Sparton

Purplepixii
12-16-2016, 09:14 AM
If you haven't yet, please do email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com with the problem you're having and your username. Unfortunately, I don't have the capabilities to help you further, and there may be a bit of a backlog with the resent update released, but hopefully they'll be able to help you soon.

Really sorry about the lock out!

Hi Sparton
Thanks for your answer. I did some testing last night and I have found a way back into the game (hurrah!) which I'm going to post over on the Bug forum in case it helps others with the loading screen / MACLO error :)

hold
12-16-2016, 09:16 AM
Yep, me.
Using CR fully maxed, AoF (no shards) and Assassin Bomber Boy (fully maxed), none of them using skill-triggering talismans like freeze, stun etc.
Used to steamroll through AMOLAD, now it's a close call on most runs.
The flamer stage kills me about 40% of the time.
This is not the fix I'd have hoped.

Works for me again with a CR, Warrior Troll and Hellhound (full skillshards on them).

The update did fix the skillshard problem - I can confirm this. But it also fixed a bug that you buffs were always carried to the next stage. Because of this bug the later stages were a lot easier. As I can see at the moment it works as designed again.

konstifik
12-16-2016, 09:20 AM
But it also fixed a bug that you buffs were always carried to the next stage. Because of this bug the later stages were a lot easier. As I can see at the moment it works as designed again.

This was fixed already in the December 12th update.

URock
12-16-2016, 10:51 AM
Since the update from December 12th many fury animations of Eddie are laggy and freezed for a few seconds. The animation of the chest falling down after the battle is won, needs to load 10 seconds.

Hardware: OnePlus One with Android 6.0.1

Roquetas-5312
12-16-2016, 11:33 AM
Since the update from December 12th many fury animations of Eddie are laggy and freezed for a few seconds. The animation of the chest falling down after the battle is won, needs to load 10 seconds.

Suggest you look at size of game and memory available this could cause those problems
I'm waiting for someone to tell me what is the normal size because it's over doubled on mine
And don't want to uninstall/reinstalling if it really is 2.54gb as I might get the 75% load bug

hold
12-16-2016, 11:47 AM

The chest lag and lag at the end of the battle I have as well. If there is a lot of lag and freezes during the battles I normally restart my device completely. Just getting out of the app and in again does not help - at least on a Nexus 7 2013. After the restart the lag during the battles are gone (unless my team and the others have 1.000.000 buffs and debuffs - but that is my older hardware I guess)

hold
12-16-2016, 11:50 AM
This was fixed already in the December 12th update.

I know but autoplay was buggered because of the skillshards. So before you had the skillshards and the buffs - autoplay was very easy.

Maybe his team fails now because of the buffs bug and he is not aware that this advantage is gone. That is what I wanted to say :)

PerthEddie
12-16-2016, 12:40 PM
Suggest you look at size of game and memory available this could cause those problems
I'm waiting for someone to tell me what is the normal size because it's over doubled on mine
And don't want to uninstall/reinstalling if it really is 2.54gb as I might get the 75% load bug

I got a message on my iPad the other day about storage and my game was around the same size as yours. I was like you, worried about uninstall/reinstall in case I got the load bug too. I was braved though and went for it and was OK. My game size is now 1.22GB. However, I am getting the lag that the last few posts have been talking about even after reinstall so I am not sure if game size is the cause of it.

I am a bit annoyed the crashing when using Troopers seems to have come back. Had a few months pretty much crash free but now getting a lot more crashes :(

Roquetas-5312
12-16-2016, 01:19 PM
I got a message on my iPad the other day about storage and my game was around the same size as yours. I was like you, worried about uninstall/reinstall in case I got the load bug too. I was braved though and went for it and was OK. My game size is now 1.22GB. However, I am getting the lag that the last few posts have been talking about even after reinstall so I am not sure if game size is the cause of it.

I am a bit annoyed the crashing when using Troopers seems to have come back. Had a few months pretty much crash free but now getting a lot more crashes :(

Thanks I brave the unistall :)

Sidney
12-16-2016, 01:19 PM

I don't have freeze, burn, stun etc. talismans running on any of my main grinding toons. It's almost as if AI isn't making the same decisions as before. I can breeze through the level on manual but now on Auto it's 50/50. I wish there was a way to train your AI to play the way you play and not make silly decisions like using fury when you have one enemy left with 2% health and waste the attack instead of using it on the next level. Don't get me wrong, I love the game, but with having a job, I'd rather let AI do the grinding for me so I don't get fired. :D

Nicko
12-16-2016, 05:24 PM
Spent last night playing the arena beta - got an invitation so jumped right in.

Kaijester mentioned in the PvP thread that he wishes everyone could play the arena so they could appreciate some of the changes the development team was making. After spending several hours there - I have to agree.

No one - including myself - likes nerfs. The Corrupt General was my first "Legendary" character and got me through the first run of the campaign, so he'll always be a favorite. It seemed crazy to make his basic attack so low.

But after playing AGAINST a few of them in PvP - I get why. Same with Cyborg Eddies Beam.

It's too bad there can't be a PvP version and a Campaign version of each character. I totally relate to a lot of the concerns that had been expressed, and certainly there is more to it than nerfs. Talismans, bugs, new content, etc have all been discussed. Flying V in particular has expressed things articulately and passionately. But having experienced the bigger picture, I'm feeling pretty good about things right now (but I tend to be an optimist anyway)

Looking forward to this going full-on live and thanks to Sparton and the team for their professionalism and communication on this board.

Witkacy
12-16-2016, 05:34 PM

Evening folks...

Device: Xperia Tablet Z (Android 4.4.4 on board - rooted)

Out of pure curiosity decided to check how this is looking after the last update as I started to suffer many causes mentioned by UROCK: lagging (Eddie's fury animations and especially this one after the won battle - had to wait 10-12 seconds till it finally goes up), freezing, plus sound problem - I mean distorted, not at the same level, floating no matter effects or music...
After checking it out it happened that Legacy now is over 2GB big!

http://vpx.pl/i/2016/12/16/LOTB_AFTER_UPDATE.md.png (http://vpx.pl/image/yIQJ)

Comparing this for example to FIFA being more enchanced and also requires online access:

http://vpx.pl/i/2016/12/16/FIFA.md.png (http://vpx.pl/image/yIQ2)

This is HUGE! I mean guys... I know that you want to run the biggest game in the mobile world, but c'mon... Think for a while about those of us who haven't their devices rooted and can only place their games in internal memory...

So... I uninstalled Legacy, installed again (like I do almost everytime after each uptdate - so no fear there really - dozen times done without any problems thanks to proper backup - yet this is ONE AND ONLY GAME with whom I have to ''play'' like that - I am not an expert of mobile games though I see some optimization problem... After each update the game grows bigger and bigger instead have at least the same size more or less... Please devs do something to make it more compact...

After reinstall it shrinked to:

http://vpx.pl/i/2016/12/16/LOTB_AFTER_REINSTALL.md.png (http://vpx.pl/image/yIqT)

And works - though - Eddie's fury animations go smoothly without any lags after dozen battles played to check at varoius levels, yet ''chest lag'' and sound problem seem to persist sadly...

http://vpx.pl/i/2016/12/16/Screenshot_2016-12-16-16-22-50.md.png (http://vpx.pl/image/yIqd)

Let us pray that chest will fall out of the sky at last... ^^

So it's really up to you guys if you want to try to uninstall and install again just to make the game size smaller significantly, yet some problems not went fixed that way, at least not for me...

Cheers,

W

PsychoEddie
12-16-2016, 05:35 PM

I've decided to remove LOTB from my phone (android) because of that issue plus I can't install new apps without going through an 'uninstall LOTB, install app, reinstall LOTB' cycle.

I even reset my phone completely and only installed LOTB. I played for a bit, and then tried to install another app. No luck, I had to uninstall LOTB first and then install the app....and that's on a phone with 4GB free space for apps. LOTB just somehow either takes up as much space as it can or my phone gets confused about how much space it is actually taking up. (it's weird the phone thinks the app is growing but if I don't attempt to install anything new then it's all fine except for the android 'you are low on space, some things may not work' popups.

I just play on tablets for now which means less time to play.

hold
12-16-2016, 05:41 PM
No one - including myself - likes nerfs. The Corrupt General was my first "Legendary" character and got me through the first run of the campaign, so he'll always be a favorite. It seemed crazy to make his basic attack so low.

When I read that the defending team is controlled by AI and loosing with this team also matters - suddenly all the nerfing made a lot more sense. So in a way the developers could have spared themselves a lot of trouble explaining from the beginnen why it is necessary. Just saying "because of PvP" what really is no traditional PvP didn't make a lot of sense.

So the devs got a lot of shit for the lack of communication. I feel partly bad for it but how the hell could we know what their plan is. Also creating almost indefinite possibilities to fight other combinations of toons adds definitely to the game and I'm looking forward to it.

What seriously needs to be adressed is the QA before releasing an update.

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 06:00 PM
When I read that the defending team is controlled by AI and loosing with this team also matters - suddenly all the nerfing made a lot more sense. So in a way the developers could have spared themselves a lot of trouble explaining from the beginnen why it is necessary. Just saying "because of PvP" what really is no traditional PvP didn't make a lot of sense.

So the devs got a lot of shit for the lack of communication. I feel partly bad for it but how the hell could we know what their plan is. Also creating almost indefinite possibilities to fight other combinations of toons adds definitely to the game and I'm looking forward to it.

What seriously needs to be adressed is the QA before releasing an update.

We have talked about it before, but my problem with it is/was twofold:

1. The bigger issue today has been that altering the characters introduces more bugs into the buggy system, which requires time away from fixing the old ones and delivering new content; and

2. There are/were tons of ways to deliver a fair and balanced PVP without nerfing as it was done, (such as restricting certain characters from PVP or from certain leagues within PVP, subjecting characters to a PVP-only nerf that scales back character stats while in PVP ONLY, etc.) and PVP is but a part of the game as a whole, so players were involuntarily subjected to having their characters "broken" throughout the game for a small part of the game that they might not even want to use much or at all. This just seemed to be the laziest distance between point A and B and the players were the ones who had to suffer for the perceived convenience.

Witkacy
12-16-2016, 06:15 PM
Spent last night playing the arena beta - got an invitation so jumped right in.

Kaijester mentioned in the PvP thread that he wishes everyone could play the arena so they could appreciate some of the changes the development team was making. After spending several hours there - I have to agree.

But after playing AGAINST a few of them in PvP - I get why. Same with Cyborg Eddies Beam.

Nicko :)

That's cool! I am happy for you that you enjoyed this... Though I DON'T GET IT AND I DON'T LIKE why devs wrongfully assured that everyone would like to take part in this whole PvP... Maybe I DON'T WANT TO? Nobody asked me though... So... if I wouldn't like and willing to participate then my characters went nerfed for nothing... See the point there? Like I already said I HATE when someone decides about something which may be attect me in some way behind my back, that's the problem and nothing and noone is gonna change that... And that's why I AM angry, not because of the nerfs itself...

Cheers,

W

Nicko
12-16-2016, 06:24 PM
Nicko :)

That's cool! I am happy for you that you enjoyed this... Though I DON'T GET IT AND I DON'T LIKE why devs wrongfully assured that everyone would like to take part in this whole PvP... Maybe I DON'T WANT TO? Nobody asked me though... So... if I wouldn't like and willing to participate then my characters went nerfed for nothing... See the point there? Like I already said I HATE when someone decides about something which may be attect me in some way behind my back, that's the problem and nothing and noone is gonna change that... And that's why I AM angry, not because of the nerfs itself...

Cheers,

W

Totally understand your frustration - but you cut my quote where I said "Too bad their can't be a PvP and a Campaign version of each character". ;) Flying V had some good suggestions above as well, though if certain characters were excluded from PvP all hell would break loose on these boards. But a PvP version? That would have been cool, though again - I think people would gripe that their character was nerfed too hard in the PvP version. No easy answer, but yes - understand the frustration cause you were perfectly satisfied just doing the campaign without PvP.

I'm not a hardcore gamer - more a hardcore music fan who started this game because I love Maiden and kind of just got obsessed with it! So I went into PvP thinking "meh". It was fun. I'd give it a chance.

konstifik
12-16-2016, 06:26 PM
We have talked about it before, but my problem with it is/was twofold:

1. The bigger issue today has been that altering the characters introduces more bugs into the buggy system, which requires time away from fixing the old ones and delivering new content; and

2. There are/were tons of ways to deliver a fair and balanced PVP without nerfing as it was done, (such as restricting certain characters from PVP or from certain leagues within PVP, subjecting characters to a PVP-only nerf that scales back character stats while in PVP ONLY, etc.) and PVP is but a part of the game as a whole, so players were involuntarily subjected to having their characters "broken" throughout the game for a small part of the game that they might not even want to use much or at all. This just seemed to be the laziest distance between point A and B and the players were the ones who had to suffer for the perceived convenience.

I couldn't agree less with your second point. People would be in total uprage if their favourite toons were banned from PVP, or even from certain leagues. Just creating certain leagues would take a lot of work and it wouldn't make sense with how PVP is built. PVP-only nerfs would be confusing for players and would also seem like a great way to introduce more bugs. Also, the biggest "nerfs" have been bug fixes in reality, such as Corrupt Commander not scaling with attack and Assassin Golden Son consuming the same mark three times. Both those two characters are still very powerful, just not the insta-win characters they were before the fixes.

Having played a bit in PVP now, I have to say that the way things were done makes sense. It could indeed be communicated better, but the whining on here in general have been way out of proportion IMO.

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 06:42 PM
I couldn't agree less with your second point. People would be in total uprage if their favourite toons were banned from PVP, or even from certain leagues. Just creating certain leagues would take a lot of work and it wouldn't make sense with how PVP is built. PVP-only nerfs would be confusing for players and would also seem like a great way to introduce more bugs. Also, the biggest "nerfs" have been bug fixes in reality, such as Corrupt Commander not scaling with attack and Assassin Golden Son consuming the same mark three times. Both those two characters are still very powerful, just not the insta-win characters they were before the fixes.

Having played a bit in PVP now, I have to say that the way things were done makes sense. It could indeed be communicated better, but the whining on here in general have been way out of proportion IMO.

First, if it was communicated that there would be a legendary PVP TBA later, I am pretty confident there would not be the outrage you claim, particularly if it was discussed beforehand that the purpose of this was to keep it small and simple to minimize instability while providing everybody a level playing field first. Grumbling maybe inevitable, but then again given choice of waiting for a PVP league for some favorite characters or permenantly turning those favorite characters to shit, and I'd put good money on the odds that people would take the former over the latter.

As for the "Confusing/bugs" business, that's all weak argument. Rather than "confuse" people entering PVP, the sensible approach is to nuke the character into impotence? Please. What's confusing is having zero official damage stats published so that everybody must compile through trial and error. What's confusing is wondering why X doesn't do a fraction of the damage it did all week before because of a nerf, and then why Y doesn't the next month for the same reason. If these factors can be comprehended through the forum, etc. discovering and understanding the transition from PVE stats to PVP stats (and why it was done) is child's play by comparison.

And the argument stands that there would be no greater amount of bugs, if not fewer had there been ZERO updates involving the modification of characters beforehand and they simply started from a base level PVP that was fully worked up without distractions like fixing what they just bugged with the latest nerfs. This PVP would have come out faster, less buggy and PVE would be running more stable with the same full-strength characters. Next they could tackle the legendary league with full beta testing.

Sidney
12-16-2016, 08:08 PM

I suppose for some reason I just got the fixed version of the game a few minutes ago. All skill shards working in AI again. Time to go harvest some crops... :D

Dank Brew
12-16-2016, 08:16 PM
This is getting ridiculous, every single time there is an update I have to delete a bunch of stuff off my phone. Every time I delete way more space than needed, and it still doesn't work.
I've been trying for a half hour just to update. I had plenty of space and now i have more than enough and it says i need more space. WTF

Edit: Now it has messed my phone up. Can't even load my storage space anymore. Can't even uninstall LOTB. Can't do a god damn thing. Yes, I restarted my phone multiple times already.

Edit: Now, its stuck in the restart mode. I can't even get my phone on now. I never have these kind of issues, wtf was in that update!!!!

Another Edit: After taking my battery out and letting it sit for a while, and turning back on... the uninstall finally worked... Lets see if I Can get it re installed now... let the swearing continue...

Another edit: STILL NOT ENOUGH SPACE?????????? I have 1.5G free, and it says download size 57.44Mb. This is insane.

ANOTHER EDIT!!!!!!! - I have been trying for over an hour now just to freaking update (WHEN I HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE IN THE BEGINNING!!!) Final attempt of the day, and I have way less apps and photos than I had to begin with - which i wanted to keep by the way. Hopefully it works So i didn't just get all pissed off for nothing.

Can someone tell me the ACTUAL size of the download??? It didn't work again. F MY LIFE

Another edit: Mid download shut my phone off.
now its stuck trying to turn on, once again. This is three times It froze trying to restart, which was because your stupid download froze. I swear if this game ruined my phone i'm gonna flip the F out.

Roquetas-5312
12-16-2016, 09:05 PM
Hey sparton

Wtf has happened to the rewards on game of death madness been getting single 1* Evo shards only ?

Aristo4
12-16-2016, 09:09 PM
Hey sparton

Wtf has happened to the rewards on game of death madness been getting single 1* Evo shards only ?

I gotta use the talisman runes I get every 2nd match, to continue playing... what are you talking about :P

Roquetas-5312
12-16-2016, 09:12 PM
I gotta use the talisman runes I get every 2nd match, to continue playing... what are you talking about :P

Well I must be shit out of luck been crap all night

Mizrael
12-16-2016, 09:34 PM
I suppose for some reason I just got the fixed version of the game a few minutes ago. All skill shards working in AI again. Time to go harvest some crops... :D

I'm glad it works for you now!

This is getting ridiculous, every single time there is an update I have to delete a bunch of stuff off my phone. Every time I delete way more space than needed, and it still doesn't work.
I've been trying for a half hour just to update. I had plenty of space and now i have more than enough and it says i need more space. WTF

Edit: Now it has messed my phone up. Can't even load my storage space anymore. Can't even uninstall LOTB. Can't do a god damn thing. Yes, I restarted my phone multiple times already.

Edit: Now, its stuck in the restart mode. I can't even get my phone on now. I never have these kind of issues, wtf was in that update!!!!

Another Edit: After taking my battery out and letting it sit for a while, and turning back on... the uninstall finally worked... Lets see if I Can get it re installed now... let the swearing continue...

Another edit: STILL NOT ENOUGH SPACE?????????? I have 1.5G free, and it says download size 57.44Mb. This is insane.

ANOTHER EDIT!!!!!!! - I have been trying for over an hour now just to freaking update (WHEN I HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE IN THE BEGINNING!!!) Final attempt of the day, and I have way less apps and photos than I had to begin with - which i wanted to keep by the way. Hopefully it works So i didn't just get all pissed off for nothing.

Can someone tell me the ACTUAL size of the download??? It didn't work again. F MY LIFE

So...just imagine now,that you would have to put up with such issues for 6 months now. After every update something else and as shocking and unexplainable as what you are going through just now. Once your account gets wiped,then the talismans you worked so hard to lvl get nerfed,then you cant play for 3 days because of some loading loop,then one of the characters you worked so hard to maximize and you've put 10 skill shards into gets nerfed without a reason, and so on and so on...

and before you know it, you are storming the forums rage quitting and demanding some refund for all your hard work,which has all evaporated in a blink of an eye. just saying...it's always about the individual perspective.

[Believe it or not, FlyingV used to be the first one to jump on the throat of anyone who would even in the slightest mention some negatives about LotB. Jeez he was so dedicated,that he claimed that this could be THE game of a decade. and look where he stands now...]
I'm not trying to stirr things up by any means here. just saying...

Dank Brew
12-16-2016, 09:38 PM
I'm about ready to give up. I have cleared everything I possibly could for this and it still doesnt fucking work. When it pops up to delete stuff for space it even says "Ready" not "(x amount) of space needed"

2 hours gone, and I am fucking pissed. I have more than quadruple the space I had to begin with.

compurocker
12-16-2016, 09:48 PM
I applied the 2.2.1 update, but I still have this issue. It seems like it mainly affects Madness (and perhaps LoL X, but I only played one each of VIII-X and that was prior to this update). Right after the update I tried Game of Death Madness, and it crashed on the final blow of the boss stage. Then I tried Powerslave Madness, with the same result. Then A Matter of Life and Death Madness, with the same result. Then I ran A Matter of Life and Death Hard three times in a row without issue.

There's got to be some sort of memory leak issue. It seems like things get slower and slower each match. I tried playing on Bluestacks on my laptop last night, and it wasn't having the crashing issue I was having on iOS. I made it through my entire 80 sands without a crash. However, each match the framerate seemed to get slower and slower. Closed out Bluestacks last night and tried it again this morning and got through another 80 sands. Same thing, by the last several matches it was very slow and jittery. Difficult to get perfect hits in.

Since it wasn't crashing at all on Bluestacks I tried a complete uninstall/reinstall on iOS and it seems to have helped, at least a little. I played three or four Game of Death Madness matches without a crash, then it crashed on the next match. Wondering if the same issue causing the jitters after successive matches on Bluestacks is causing the crashes on my iPad. It's just so much less powerful than my laptop it can't handle it and crashes completely, rather than just slowing down.

Ancient Mariner
12-16-2016, 10:06 PM
About the game freezing for several seconds after the latest update, now even when i remove talismans from a char's equipment it happens to me :/
It seems like the game became heavier now..

Is anyone else experiencing this aswell?

Witkacy
12-16-2016, 10:25 PM
About the game freezing for several seconds after the latest update, now even when i remove talismans from a char's equipment it happens to me :/

Ciao AM :)

No... Yet couple other things - yes - I wrote about them 2 pages back I guess... It seems that everyone has slightly different issues apart of ''chest lag''...

Cheers,

W

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 10:30 PM
Mine is round 2 Game of Death (manual speed 2x). As you enter it takes 5-15 seconds to animate.

Witkacy
12-16-2016, 11:00 PM
I'm about ready to give up. I have cleared everything I possibly could for this and it still doesnt fucking work. When it pops up to delete stuff for space it even says "Ready" not "(x amount) of space needed"

2 hours gone, and I am fucking pissed. I have more than quadruple the space I had to begin with.

Dank Brew :)

My advice (100% working) to you would be to root your device, then you could be switch your memories - your SD card memory (which I have 64GB in fact) would be your internal one and your internal one as SD card... I did it with my tablet couple years back then - currently having a lot of games installed, and no problem with any...

However... Despite I did backup once and could restore any games later on, but WITHOUT SAVED PROGRESS... So it's up to you if you wish to try and root your device... Personally I would tell you that's NOT WORTH to root only because of LOTB... Some GTAs or other stuff maybe would worth considering...

It's devs problem not users to make their app running good on devices without needing to provide steps as above...

Cheers,

W

HomemLivre
12-17-2016, 01:26 AM
Could anyone tell me if the corrupt general's damage is still not escalating with the attack of the enemies?

PsychoEddie
12-17-2016, 03:44 AM

Earlier today, in case you missed it, I explained why I reset my phone and refuse to install LOTB on it until this is resolved

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4517-Game-Update-December-12th-2016-Viking-Eddie!&p=26591&viewfull=1#post26591

It's been an ongoing issue and I'm only playing on tablets now which makes it more inconvenient (i'm not dragging tablets around with me all day for just a game) and since it's more inconvenient it's also inconvenient for me to pay as much as I would as a part of playing.

Instead of getting angry or whatnot, I'm pointing out that I am losing opportunities to play and at the same time LOTB is losing opportunities to get paid and that can't get recovered on either side....the longer it goes on the more that is lost.

hold
12-17-2016, 08:29 AM

Yes and if I am selling stuff there is also quit a bit of lag ...

ritchbe
12-17-2016, 09:20 AM

Isn't this our friend Dank Brew who called out on all of the players reporting bugs and being frustrated.... <popcorn>

On a different note, chest lag is present on both Bluestacks and Android 6 device.

As for the memory issue, I too had that and even gMail reported it can't opet a received message because of system low space. The game at that time took about 2.2GB's of space and I've tried to move it on to the SD card but it was like it made things even worse.

I've performed the reinstall procedure and so far I'm running 2GB's of free space, even without moving it to SD; system reports 888MB's, of which 782MB's are on SD card automatically)

The auto-run fix from two days ago seems to have put the game back on tracks. Because of nerfs, we only need to find a new imba character that will get nerfed soon- I put my dime on a certain batlike red character that has a sweet additional true dmg on target's negative effects and true dmg power skill [thx to caretakerii-2417 for making it his champion] (Shhhh.... dev's, please don't identify I'm talking about the forgotten warrior IMP)

i've noticed that the game sometimes enters a loop (loading circle, dimming of the screen) when going through Troopers stuff looking for un-nerfed treasure- the only way to exit is to crash the game.

Roquetas-5312
12-17-2016, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=ritchbe;26674]Isn't this our friend Dank Brew who called out on all of the players reporting bugs and being frustrated.... <popcorn>

Yes it is and he spammed much more than anyone else did
Also our argumentive and disrespectful to forum members friend psychoeddie has posted a complaint
But by quoting "instead of getting angry or whatnot" he feels he is justified to complain whilst passionate people apparently are not allowed !

H3lls4ng3l
12-17-2016, 10:11 AM
Yes it is and he spammed much more than anyone else did
Also our argumentive and disrespectful to forum members friend psychoeddie has posted a complaint
But by quoting "instead of getting angry or whatnot" he feels he is justified to complain whilst passionate people apparently are not allowed !

It has nothing to do with your post, but I have seen your name here many times and I've always wondered this. Are you from Almerķa perhaps?

Roquetas-5312
12-17-2016, 10:48 AM
It has nothing to do with your post, but I have seen your name here many times and I've always wondered this. Are you from Almerķa perhaps?

Hi there you are correct been using the name as an avatar for a while and it normally get shortened to Roq which is one of the reasons I like using it :)

URock
12-17-2016, 11:16 AM
Game size: 3,44 GB

Seems to be a navigation app :-D

blade685
12-17-2016, 12:53 PM
i can't use my trooper bagde again and again, what is the solution (you don't have enough...fucking message...)
thanks

konstifik
12-17-2016, 12:55 PM
Game size: 3,44 GB

Seems to be a navigation app :-D

It seems to store a ton of data on updates that then should be deleted but isn't. Make sure you are logged in by e-mail or Facebook in the game so your progress is saved to your account. Then go to the app management on your phone and clear the data from LOTB. Then start LOTB, log in to your account and keep playing. WARNING! If you do this without having logged in your game progress will be lost.

Nicko
12-17-2016, 03:43 PM
i can't use my trooper bagde again and again, what is the solution (you don't have enough...fucking message...)
thanks

Delete stuff from inventory, particularly shards if you're trying to by skillshards

blade685
12-17-2016, 04:19 PM
used many shard and always that bug
Need to delete again the game?

Reeb99
12-17-2016, 05:05 PM
used many shard and always that bug
Need to delete again the game?

Shouldn't have to do that. That bug has almost always been tied to too many shard + evo shard stacks. Maybe evo runes also, but I'm unsure about them. So reduce the number of stacks and try again. It isn't uncommon to have several stacks of the same thing.

Ancient Mariner
12-17-2016, 05:49 PM
yeah to avoid that pop up you have to sell or use entire stacks of shards/runes, indeed it occurs when you have multiple stacks of the same type.

You can keep some extra stacks, but there's a limit (whose exact number i haven't figured out) that once it's reached, causes that message to appear.

Chaosego888
12-17-2016, 06:00 PM
yeah to avoid that pop up you have to sell or use entire stacks of shards/runes, indeed it occurs when you have multiple stacks of the same type.

You can keep some extra stacks, but there's a limit (whose exact number i haven't figured out) that once it's reached, causes that message to appear.

I think it is 50... Possibly. I counted them once and that is what I had. I was able to sell 1 stack and purchase a skill shard

blade685
12-17-2016, 09:03 PM
thanks it was the stack number

HomemLivre
12-17-2016, 09:21 PM
Could someone please let me know if the corrupt general's attack still wrong?
Is not it escalating with the attk of the enemies?

That was one of the worst patches with many bugs...

Gilgameth
12-18-2016, 06:24 AM
Freeze talisman effect used to hit all enemies, now only hits between 1-3 depending on how many there are, power talisman effect used to pull +2 per enemy, now when triggered, only pulls +1

hold
12-18-2016, 06:26 AM
Freeze talisman effect used to hit all enemies, now only hits between 1-3 depending on how many there are, power talisman effect used to pull +2 per enemy, now when triggered, only pulls +1

Power pulled 2? I didn't recognize that ... I always saw a +1 ...

Freeze works as designed now. It has the chance to hit each enemy seperate for freeze. So for each enemy the dice are rolled again.

Gilgameth
12-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Power pulled 2? I didn't recognize that ... I always saw a +1 ...

Freeze works as designed now. It has the chance to hit each enemy seperate for freeze. So for each enemy the dice are rolled again.

Yeah, so, power did pull 2, as I saw it happen about 17,000 times before I updated and now that freeze is "working as designed" (????) I have little use for it. Glad I maxed those talismans out. Hmmm...

Esquatcho
12-18-2016, 09:27 AM
Yeah, so, power did pull 2, as I saw it happen about 17,000 times before I updated and now that freeze is "working as designed" (????) I have little use for it. Glad I maxed those talismans out. Hmmm...

Freeze is actually better. More rounds with at least 1 opponent frozen? That helps heaps!

Also sure it wasnt just a case of no power points to steal? Energy steals power, it doesnt create.

ritchbe
12-18-2016, 05:37 PM
Freeze is actually better. More rounds with at least 1 opponent frozen? That helps heaps!

Also sure it wasnt just a case of no power points to steal? Energy steals power, it doesnt create.

As for the Freeze talisman goes, coming down from 35% to 12% and finally to 12% per enemy they've truly nerfed the talisman set. Although there is a good side to this, maybe to increment the chance upwards a bit.

Let's look at this coming down from 35% to Freeze all, which is 1 in 3 times.

Now, since there is a 12% chance to Freeze a single enemy, it means to Freeze all of them we have (12%)^4 or 0.021% or 1 in 4823 times; this is significant nerf for Freeze to all.

The good side is that now there is a chance of 4 times (12%) times (88%)^3 or 32.7% to Freeze a single enemy.

Other positive chances are: 6.7% to Freeze 2 enemies and 0.61% to Freeze three of them.

The chance to Freeze none is 59.7%, which translates into 40% of freezing at least one enemy (mostly one) and that is also a good thing.

Incrementing the chance to 20% would give us these chances per enemies: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 40.96% | 40.96% | 15.36% | 2.56% | 0.16% ) or around 60% to freeze at least one enemy.

Returning them back to 35% would give us this: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 17.85% | 38.5% | 31.1% | 11.15% | 1.5% ) or more than 80% to freeze at least one (almost evenly distributed between one and two frozen enemies).

I am not sure how they calculate these chances and I would appreciate if some1 from D's would explain it officialy.

On a side note, Energy talisman set indeed did a +2 per enemy whilst now you get +1 and animation seems to be misdirected to allies rather than enemies (+1 shows on allies, not the enemies)

Gilgameth
12-18-2016, 06:26 PM
As for the Free talisman goes, coming down from 35% to 12% and finally to 12% per enemy they've truly nerfed the talisman set. Although there is a good side to this, maybe to increment the chance upwards a bit.

Let's look at this coming down from 35% to Freeze all, which is 1 in 3 times.

Now, since there is a 12% chance to Freeze a single enemy, it means to Freeze all of them we have (12%)^4 or 0.021% or 1 in 4823 times; this is significant nerf for Freeze to all.

The good side is that now there is a chance of 4 times (12%) times (88%)^3 or 32.7% to Freeze a single enemy.

Other positive chances are: 6.7% to Freeze 2 enemies and 0.61% to Freeze three of them.

The chance to Freeze none is 59.7%, which translates into 40% of freezing at least one enemy (mostly one) and that is also a good thing.

Incrementing the chance to 20% would give us these chances per enemies: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 40.96% | 40.96% | 15.36% | 2.56% | 0.16% ) or around 60% to freeze at least one enemy.

Returning them back to 35% would give us this: ( none | 1 | 2 | 3 | all ) = ( 17.85% | 38.5% | 31.1% | 11.15% | 1.5% ) or more than 80% to freeze at least one (almost evenly distributed between one and two frozen enemies).

I am not sure how they calculate these chances and I would appreciate if some1 from D's would explain it officialy.

On a side note, Energy talisman set indeed did a +2 per enemy whilst now you get +1 and animation seems to be misdirected to allies rather than enemies (+1 shows on allies, not the enemies)

Pow. Thanks for the breakdown, homes! So what talisman set do I max out now? Don't answer that last question, D's nutz iz watchin'👀

Kaijester
12-18-2016, 10:56 PM
Xmas in a week time...is the xmas update still coming? Looking forward to it!

MrFreeze
12-19-2016, 12:41 AM

Not sure what to think of this or where to put it, so I'll throw it in this post. I accidentally clicked the go button on the campaign daily quest. It brought me here. Froze up and I had to restart but I thought it was interesting. Never saw this before.

Hypnos
12-19-2016, 01:00 AM

Not sure what to think of this or where to put it, so I'll throw it in this post. I accidentally clicked the go button on the campaign daily quest. It brought me here. Froze up and I had to restart but I thought it was interesting. Never saw this before.

I saw this for a brief second too. Looks like another fotd Eddie type event.

Sigh..

Edit: oh hang on I thought those pine trees weren't in the current ailing kingdom but they actually are.

Sparton_LOTB
12-19-2016, 08:16 AM
Xmas in a week time...is the xmas update still coming? Looking forward to it!

We're on schedule I'm pretty sure, just having the dealio happen closer to the holiday in question.

That's curious... was that using the Go button on a new account, or freshly redownloaded account? Looks like a not-very-progressed Ailing Kingdom normal mode map...

Kaijester
12-19-2016, 08:35 AM
That's curious... was that using the Go button on a new account, or freshly redownloaded account? Looks like a not-very-progressed Ailing Kingdom normal mode map...

I often see these, not only AK map but also on other maps. I only get these when I press back button from LOL dungeons.

And if I press on the un-progess AK map, I will enter a closed LOL dungeons selection as per below:

MrFreeze
12-19-2016, 11:12 AM
my accounts not new but I did log out and back in recently.

Gilgameth
12-20-2016, 05:01 AM
Corrupt rescuer no longer revives an ally when using resuscitate skill. brrrrrroke. Boooo.

FlyingV
12-20-2016, 08:36 AM
Corrupt rescuer no longer revives an ally when using resuscitate skill. brrrrrroke. Boooo.

AoF is broke as well. I have been denied my AoF's extra turn following the kill on round 1 in arena more than once. The same thing happened in lol warrior dungeon tonight.

konstifik
12-20-2016, 09:01 AM
AoF is broke as well. I have been denied my AoF's extra turn following the kill on round 1 in arena more than once. The same thing happened in lol warrior dungeon tonight.

Happened to me in LoL Warrior as well with a AoF from two different troopers. Seems very random though, can't see a pattern to it. Following the same attacking pattern with the same characters, making the first kill on the third move, it sometimes triggers and sometimes not. If it doesn't, it has always triggered on my fourth move with the second kill by the AoF.

satani
12-20-2016, 10:59 AM

what update? i didn't have any. My gunner corrupt rescuer still does revive my ally (and still with full health). Just tested.

Arcturus
12-20-2016, 01:32 PM

What level were you/who were you fighting? Is it possible they used permadeath?

MuadDib-7367
12-20-2016, 04:43 PM
Nice to see the LoL red troll freeze continues.

Ian
12-21-2016, 08:15 AM
I am looking forward to the update the finally fixes the 75% load loop.