PDA

View Full Version : Underworld Hard Burdens of Sin Freeze

HeadlessHammerhead
07-30-2016, 02:19 AM
The game keeps freezing when I get to bosses with my carriage rider eddie, green soulless demon, and a Trooper axis general. Same thing for 3 days now as I try to get the final * to unlock special stage. This team gets me to bosses with full hp and on target for the "under 90 seconds" deal. Anyone else with this issue?

Lexotan
07-30-2016, 01:35 PM
It happens with me too when I play on iPad 4, so I start to play Underworld Hard stages using my iPhone 6 and everything is fine.

Both devices are iOS 9.0.2

jonmop
08-10-2016, 01:06 AM
This bug is still happening. I just had it three times in madness difficulty.

Lamia
08-10-2016, 01:29 AM
This bug is still happening
It is folly to assume all updates fix all bugs.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-10-2016, 01:48 AM

Someone in the general discussion found that if you don't kill the blue child while they have their shield up, it won't freeze. So, if shield is up, don't kill the kid. Wait until shield is down.

Trystangst
08-10-2016, 01:49 AM
Someone in the general discussion found that if you don't kill the blue child while they have their shield up, it won't freeze. So, if shield is up, don't kill the kid. Wait until shield is down.

+1. For whatever reason, if the kid is the last to die and he has freeze shield up, the game doesn't progress normally.

HeadlessHammerhead
08-10-2016, 01:50 AM

Someone in the general discussion found that if you don't kill the blue child while they have their shield up, it won't freeze. So if the kids had shields up, don't kill it. Just use non - attack abilities until shield come down.

Vaseodin
08-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Someone in the general discussion found that if you don't kill the blue child while they have their shield up, it won't freeze. So if the kids had shields up, don't kill it. Just use non - attack abilities until shield come down.

got it. lol.