PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the LotB team!

floki
12-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Today was a great day that compensateted for the shit week i had, but that's not the point.
As you might have guessed by my name, i love vikings! And now, what do we have here? VIKING EDDIE!!! hell yes!! Made me so happy! Also, i don't have a good sentinel yet, and i have never gotten a 5* char from souls :) it's the perfect time! :D
I bought 2 sentinel souls and got red, soulles demon 4*,but i won't stop till i get him!
Thanks for this amazing addition to the game! Today, I've listened to invaders 5 times already :p

Dank Brew
12-13-2016, 05:49 PM
Finally, someone who is not complaining! Thank you for that.
I also appreciate all that the team is doing. Some people don't realize the "nerf bat" is good and necessary for the long run.
Viking Eddie sure does sound awesome. I hope at least I can find a trooper with one so i can use it haha

ritchbe
12-13-2016, 07:05 PM
Finally, someone who is not complaining! Thank you for that.
I also appreciate all that the team is doing. Some people don't realize the "nerf bat" is good and necessary for the long run.
Viking Eddie sure does sound awesome. I hope at least I can find a trooper with one so i can use it haha

You sound a bit agressive when you're calling other players to quit in this and other threads.

Might I ask what level are you on and how many achievements have you acquired? Maybe talking to big boys isn't for you

Demoonchild
12-13-2016, 10:15 PM
Great post Floki, I have read so many complainings in this day, that your thread is like a Red Rose floating on a river of shit, but above, floating over all that...

Dank Brew
12-14-2016, 06:51 PM
You sound a bit agressive when you're calling other players to quit in this and other threads.

Might I ask what level are you on and how many achievements have you acquired? Maybe talking to big boys isn't for you
I'm not asking anyone to quit. I asked people to stop saying pull the plug.
I've been playing since the second day the game was out. I don't grind all day every day like some people, no time for that.

I have:
5* soldier eddie, 5* grim reaper eddie, 5* holy smokes eddie, 5* Cotd warrior, 5* Cotd assassin, 5* angel of fear, 5* hellhound, 5* allied soldier, 5* sentinel soulless demon, 5 of them have max talisman, the rest not yet... Then theres, a few dupes, and about 30 4* characters

PsychoEddie
12-14-2016, 07:28 PM
It's good to see a positive topic here and I agree.

blade685
12-16-2016, 09:47 AM
I can t be positive so many bug
Always can't use my troopers point, use all my souls since October update
Many simple, rare and legendary and the result: 0 new characters.......always same useless or 5 to 10 time same .... it s so boring
Actually no interest to play more
No red troll, ass gs, no new eddies, nothing....:(
And my corrupt general fully updated is become the most big shit simple attack of the game wtf it s a top character normally...

slauki
12-16-2016, 10:05 AM
And my corrupt general fully updated is become the most big shit simple attack of the game wtf it s a top character normally...

probably still one of the most powerfull characters in the game...

- party stun + okay damage
- mr defence down 100% of the time even for bosses
- good damage with skill

cannot understand the complains, he is still really really great.

hold
12-16-2016, 11:43 AM
Always can't use my troopers point, use all my souls since October update

Try to sell some shards (the rubbish ones) ... after that I could use my trooper points to buy stuff. I get a lot of useless stuff too. But I collect my souls and wait for specials ... I know you need a lot of patience for this but it has paid off so far ... Still have a legendary soul and 5 G/A souls that are waiting for Xmas special :)