PDA

View Full Version : Esquatcho/Gringo on Holidays

Esquatcho
12-13-2016, 09:08 PM
Hi Troopers, just a heads up that I am at the beach and while I've been trying to keep up with my trooper use, its getting tricky. Probably going to be until Thursday before I get back to my usual programming.

Am going to use as many as I can each day, but just cant promise I'll use all. Am also going to try and use all forum goers first :)

Thanks for your understanding :)

Reeb99
12-13-2016, 09:13 PM
No worries, I'm being extremely lenient with troopers right now due to the random login problems anyway. Have a good time!

Witkacy
12-13-2016, 11:52 PM
Hi Troopers, just a heads up that I am at the beach and while I've been trying to keep up with my trooper use, its getting tricky. Probably going to be until Thursday before I get back to my usual programming.

Am going to use as many as I can each day, but just cant promise I'll use all. Am also going to try and use all forum goers first :)

Thanks for your understanding :)

Esquatcho :)

No problem man, thanks for the info... Take your time and have fun :)

Cheers,

W

Esquatcho
12-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Hi All,

While I still love this game, holidays have shown me a new way - where I dont spend most spare moments playing LotB!

Anyway, that combined with my phone running out of space, means I've deleted the app. I still hope to play occasionally on the tablet, but its just not going to be the same.

So any of my troopers who might still be hoping for a return to form, please feel free to drop me :)

Anyway, I just want to say that this has nothing to do with unhappiness with the game & I hope sacrifice and PVP keeps you all fired up. And who knows, I might get addicted again next year sometime :)

Also, some game size optimisation would probs be good!

Cheers