PDA

View Full Version : Sands of Time all sorts of messed up.

Lord Schmeb
12-14-2016, 01:44 AM
My SoT are jumping all over the place. I just saw that I had 105/80, which seemed odd, but after the fight I had 15. This has happened on every screen/battle for the last hour and the amounts have ranged from a high of 105 to a low of 3. When it was three, I was informed that I was out of Sands and needed more -- so I waited for it to fill and played one round in UW. Then all of a sudden SoT said I had 50's, but the next screen said 14, and so on. Can't play like this and I'm scared to spend 30 ironite to refill if it's just going to drop to 5 on the next screen.

konstifik
12-14-2016, 08:49 AM
My SoT are jumping all over the place. I just saw that I had 105/80, which seemed odd, but after the fight I had 15. This has happened on every screen/battle for the last hour and the amounts have ranged from a high of 105 to a low of 3. When it was three, I was informed that I was out of Sands and needed more -- so I waited for it to fill and played one round in UW. Then all of a sudden SoT said I had 50's, but the next screen said 14, and so on. Can't play like this and I'm scared to spend 30 ironite to refill if it's just going to drop to 5 on the next screen.

Mine have been a little jumpy too but I have only ever noticed it as it gets close to 0. What I've seen is that it's at 4 and I'm waiting for the counter to reach zero so it gets to 5. Then I enter Underworld and Game of Death and then it's back to 4 sometimes. When the counter reach 0 again, it jumps up to 6. Have seen a few variations, like jumping back to 3 or up to 7. Have never noticed the wild jumps you have though.

Sometimes there is a visual error and one or two of the digits in my current SoT doesn't show, but that is just visual and probably unrelated to the bug you describe.

hold
12-14-2016, 08:54 AM
Mine have been a little jumpy too but I have only ever noticed it as it gets close to 0. What I've seen is that it's at 4 and I'm waiting for the counter to reach zero so it gets to 5. Then I enter Underworld and Game of Death and then it's back to 4 sometimes. When the counter reach 0 again, it jumps up to 6. Have seen a few variations, like jumping back to 3 or up to 7. Have never noticed the wild jumps you have though.

Sometimes there is a visual error and one or two of the digits in my current SoT doesn't show, but that is just visual and probably unrelated to the bug you describe.

I am pretty sure there is a bug that has to do with time zones. When my tablet goes to sleep it disconnects from the network. When I wake it up again and the game was still running I suddenly have a lot of SoT. If I try to play a level I get kicked out of the game straight away (this crash doesn't loose a trooper by the way - it kicks in way before the level starts). After a restart SoT are as they should be and I can play. If I leave it for a few minutes the client syncs with the server and SoT are normal as well. Most of the time I close the app when I know I am not playing for a while to avoid this bug triggering.

The visual glitch I have as well ... but that really doesn't bother me right now and I hope nobody wastes ressources on that glitch at the moment.

konstifik
12-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Perhaps related, perhaps not at all, but I keep getting push notices from the game about my SoT being refilled although it's far from full. Either way, it's irritating.