PDA

View Full Version : Beta PVP Arena! Let's feedback here~*

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ubajoa
01-25-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi you all,

I've noticed a huge bug. I'm not sure if its has been reported before but anyway I'm gonna report it. I usually farm Point of no return in the battlefield madness to farm green talismans for pvp. Sometimes (3rd time for me) when I return to the arena section and try to revenge I got myself into a strange zone that looks like the arena but its named point of no return and the attack set up is the same I picked to revenge (1 eddie and 3 allies) and fight against the 3 waves of Point of no return, after beating the 3 waves the game stucks there, nothing happens. I had to restart the game and when I got in the game, the revenge result is defeat and of course some points lost. I didn't take a picture but if it happens again I'll take it.

HomemLivre
01-27-2017, 09:20 PM
I'm disgusted with players who continue to use broken teams combining perfect hit with multi hitters + frozen / stun talis ...
This puts an end to competitiveness and spoils the game.
Players I've seen using these builds often:
- caretakerii
- Demoonchild
- Go80sMetal
- metaljosh
- zamasu
... and a few others including top 10 players ...

I can not wait for this long awaited patch to arrive. It would be fair for players who abused such broken builds to be punished in any way since everyone here knows that these combinations are not working as they should be.

Please Sparton, would you know when the patch with these fixes will come out?

Shaolin85london
01-27-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm disgusted with players who continue to use broken teams combining perfect hit with multi hitters + frozen / stun talis ...
- caretakerii
- Demoonchild
- Go80sMetal
- metaljosh

I can not wait for this long awaited patch to arrive. It would be fair for players who abused such broken builds to be punished in any way since everyone here knows that these combinations are not working as they should be.

Hello mate, I'm including among those players? I'm inside the top ten, that's why I'm asking.

HomemLivre
01-27-2017, 09:28 PM
Hello mate, I'm including among those players? I'm inside the top ten, that's why I'm asking.

I really dont remember your team, but if your using 3 hitters (with stun/freeze talis) + perfect hit then yes, you are.

Shaolin85london
01-27-2017, 09:32 PM
I really dont remember your team, but if your using 3 hitters (with stun/freeze talis) + perfect hit then yes, you are. alright I'm using mummy eddie along with artillery dog. Blue angel for debuff and because I know the bug behind GM plus multi hitter, I set pyro assassin, that gain two ph rounds but believe me don't trigger freezing every time like use to do DM. Ergo I'm not among those.

HomemLivre
01-27-2017, 09:34 PM
In contrast to these disloyal players it is very cool to see players who realize that these problems have not yet been solved and do not abuse these tricks like you, Nicko and Sag (besides others that certainly do).

gmac
01-27-2017, 09:39 PM
- caretakerii
- Demoonchild
- Go80sMetal
- metaljosh
- zamasu

Donīt hate the player, hate the game! :cool:

Shaolin85london
01-27-2017, 09:43 PM
In contrast to these disloyal players it is very cool to see players who realize that these problems have not yet been solved and do not abuse these tricks like you, Nicko and Sag (besides others that certainly do).

I can hear you, trust me. And btw arena deal with a lot of different strategies and reliable teams, I got dm ggs and others pg, but I d prefer create a different strategy, and ofc as on game ll get improved, so I ll change my strategy team. I like arena cos isn't stack, but is keeping moving, building up different strategies at every time. Cheers mate!

Aristo4
01-27-2017, 09:54 PM
- caretakerii
- Demoonchild
- Go80sMetal
- metaljosh
- zamasu

You also know that finding the same opponent to attack all the time is not working as it should be, yet you attacked my shity team of 4* mofos 6 times in 4 hours earlier in the week for easy pts...should you be punished too?

Nonsense. :cool:

HomemLivre
01-27-2017, 10:02 PM
You also know that finding the same wopponent to attack all the time is not orking as it should be, yet you attacked my shity team of 4* mofos 6 times in 4 hours earlier in the week for easy pts...should you be punished too?

Nonsense. :cool:

I completely disagree with what you have just said, being that I attacked only once and after realizing that they were only 4 * I did not attack anymore.
Lying is not cool.
And even if it had attacked (thats not the case), you leave 4 * characters because you want to. You are not using game errors by putting a team like this, you are giving points to anyone who wants to farm you.
I've been spending ironite to refresh my list in order to avoid continuous attack in the same players and I've focused more on revenge than attacking other players.

Sag7272
01-27-2017, 10:28 PM

Tanks but having been on the dark side already I can say that those mainly exist because of the point system who suck real bad, once high in ranking everyone wants a try for points & this setup prevent that to some extent...
Can hardly throw rocks to those who can't afford to go otherwise, it can make a huge difference in standing as for now, their time is counted unless they work something else don't worry..

HomemLivre
01-27-2017, 10:36 PM
Tanks but having been on the dark side already I can say that those mainly exist because of the point system who suck real bad, once high in ranking everyone wants a try for points & this setup prevent that to some extent...
Can hardly throw rocks to those who can't afford to go otherwise, it can make a huge difference in standing as for now, their time is counted unless they work something else don't worry..
I agree with you, those mainly exist because of the point system, you are completely correct. But I reuse the same examples (you and Nicko) continue in 2 and 3 position in the ranking even leaving the use of builds like these.

Sag7272
01-27-2017, 11:00 PM
I agree with you, those mainly exist because of the point system, you are completely correct. But I reuse the same examples (you and Nicko) continue in 2 and 3 position in the ranking even leaving the use of builds like these.

Because we can afford it, don't know for Nicko, but if our hold rate had fell to the ground,
I don't think the experiment would had last for long in complete honesty..

There's gonna be a major shift in team building when next update goes live & hopefully many who now don't stand a chance will start to rise up the standing & new team strategy will emerge "unfair" teams will be a thing of the past like the old days of far west & no one will miss them :D

HomemLivre
01-28-2017, 12:10 AM
Because we can afford it, don't know for Nicko, but if our hold rate had fell to the ground,
I don't think the experiment would had last for long in complete honesty..

There's gonna be a major shift in team building when next update goes live & hopefully many who now don't stand a chance will start to rise up the standing & new team strategy will emerge "unfair" teams will be a thing of the past like the old days of far west & no one will miss them :D

I fully agree! Lets not miss then lol :p

slauki
01-28-2017, 12:22 AM
- caretakerii
- Demoonchild
- Go80sMetal
- metaljosh
- zamasu

i appreciate you fairness, since you don't try to take advantage of the broken freezes in combination with the desert marauder...

yeah you could use your unsharded gunner golden son, but TBH you also try to exploit the broken mechanics. i'm with gmac hate the game, not the players.

Hypnos
01-28-2017, 12:38 AM
i appreciate you fairness, since you don't try to take advantage of the broken freezes in combination with the desert marauder...

yeah you could use your unsharded gunner golden son, but TBH you also try to exploit the broken mechanics. i'm with gmac hate the game, not the players.

Well to be fair slauki, that team is easily countered by a hellhound since he has no prisoner.

But I agree in that it is futile for someone to complain about how certain team strategies are being "exploited" given how competitive PvP currently is.

If you want to make a complaint - contact the game team instead of expecting everyone to choose their teams from an ethical point of view.

HomemLivre
01-28-2017, 12:56 AM

The problem with DM applies with the use of 3-hit characters, and there's no three-hit character on my team.
I tested countless times against my defense, put the GS as you said and just got broken with the GS. Both CG and Allied Soldier are not procking more often than it should.
I could be using the yellow GS but it is not fair to use the broken mechanics of 3 hits proc.

HomemLivre
01-28-2017, 01:04 AM
Well to be fair slauki, that team is easily countered by a hellhound since he has no prisoner.

But I agree in that it is futile for someone to complain about how certain team strategies are being "exploited" given how competitive PvP currently is.

If you want to make a complaint - contact the game team instead of expecting everyone to choose their teams from an ethical point of view.

Firstly I'm not expecting anyone to change their team by what I'm talking about, whoever changed by realizing how broken they use 3 hits + perfect hit has already changed by itself.
Second, the name of this Thread: Beta PVP Arena! Let's feedback here ~ *
This is a place with active developer participation and they always look for errors reported by everyone.
My words were the discontent of the use of broken mechanics by some players, not to request that they change their teams.
Cumps

slauki
01-28-2017, 01:44 AM
The problem with DM applies with the use of 3-hit characters, and there's no three-hit character on my team.
I tested countless times against my defense, put the GS as you said and just got broken with the GS. Both CG and Allied Soldier are not procking more often than it should.
I could be using the yellow GS but it is not fair to use the broken mechanics of 3 hits proc.

the freezes proc more than they should and the DM seems to trigger more than the pyro soldier too. but that's not the point:

i just disliked, that you were demanding punishments for the players, while you also try to take some advantage from the mechanics. yeah you don't exploit it
so hard like others do, but you are targeting for a advantage too.

same with the other guys (and me too), even some are pushing harder than you. but they follow the rules and they don't cheat, so it's not their fault, the system is rigged. so i cannot see a reason for a punishment.

but i bet most of us are interested in a fair and balanced pvp-experience anyway and i really hope we will get it soon... so let's wait a week or two and hope for the best :-)

HomemLivre
01-28-2017, 02:21 AM
the freezes proc more than they should and the DM seems to trigger more than the pyro soldier too. but that's not the point:

i just disliked, that you were demanding punishments for the players, while you also try to take some advantage from the mechanics. yeah you don't exploit it
so hard like others do, but you are targeting for a advantage too.

same with the other guys (and me too), even some are pushing harder than you. but they follow the rules and they don't cheat, so it's not their fault, the system is rigged. so i cannot see a reason for a punishment.

but i bet most of us are interested in a fair and balanced pvp-experience anyway and i really hope we will get it soon... so let's wait a week or two and hope for the best :-)
I understand what you said, I was pissed (I had lost more than 10 attacks against teams with 3 hitters + perfect hit including the pyro soldier) not to attack the same names again. Now thinking with more calm and seeing the feedback from you guys punishment would not be appropriate.
I do not say this because I use dm with single hitters and I will explain why:
- I have tested this build countless times on defense and single hitters have not proc more than they should have. I changed the DM to attack, put several other characters and the proc of my perfect attacks remain the same. So both DM and PS with single hit characters do not increase the chance of proc since attacking without them remains the same.
- I tested GS on the attack without the DM, it procs every time on the perfect hit, regardless of whether it has DM or not, so I do not even use it to attack.
- Conclusion after numerous tests: The problem is in the perfect attack proc with 3 hits, since an attack action counts as one attack (causing three perfect hits and only deducting once the passive perfect hit). The most viable solution in my point of view is in all the chars who attack more than once proc only in the first hit.
Just like you, I care about a clean game and just for that reason and above tests I continue to use dm on my team (and because I only have him with upgraded skills) without using 3 hits characters.
I also hope that with the next patch pvp will become healthier and more competitive.
Cumps.

Hypnos
01-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Firstly I'm not expecting anyone to change their team by what I'm talking about, whoever changed by realizing how broken they use 3 hits + perfect hit has already changed by itself.
Second, the name of this Thread: Beta PVP Arena! Let's feedback here ~ *
This is a place with active developer participation and they always look for errors reported by everyone.
My words were the discontent of the use of broken mechanics by some players, not to request that they change their teams.

Firstly,you need to work on your sentence structure. That first point made no sense.

The devs have acknowledged the "talisman proc-multiple hit" bug and if you keep up with this thread you would know they've known this for a while.

Nicko
01-30-2017, 02:19 AM
There's been talk about letting the defending team always go first ( which I don't support), improving AI, etc. I think one simple change that could be made is giving the defending team a round or two of perfect hits. Humans playing the attacking team are likely getting them most of the time. The defending team is already at a disadvantage with the limitations of AI; perfect hits for a round or two should offer at least some compensation and be fairly easy for the developers to implement.

Right now the only thing that is giving defending teams any hope is the disabling. It sounds like that is going away - freeze talismans will trigger less etc - so defending teams will likely be sitting ducks. It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the next update...

XcarecroW
01-30-2017, 03:43 AM
To many things to balance and fix. For me this game at this point is boring af. I am siting on so many skill shards, more than 60 milion gold, full stacks of every rune and shard, i am bored of winning the tourney, i am bored of the system points than make me not revenge because is almost give free 24 points, i am bored of the rewards, even the legendary souls that i have won until now were bad.
It is your chance to win the tourney Nicko, as you have seen i am not going to push, i am going to make only the minimum for top 5 or top 25 and i will revenge every attack on me. And of course just play for my troopers. Lets see if with the new content i will get into it again in the future, but by now I have found other game more interesting, funny and full of content.

Nicko
01-30-2017, 04:10 AM
To many things to balance and fix. For me this game at this point is boring af. I am siting on so many skill shards, more than 60 milion gold, full stacks of every rune and shard, i am bored of winning the tourney, i am bored of the system points than make me not revenge because is almost give free 24 points, i am bored of the rewards, even the legendary souls that i have won until now were bad.
It is your chance to win the tourney Nicko, as you have seen i am not going to push, i am going to make only the minimum for top 5 or top 25 and i will revenge every attack on me. And of course just play for my troopers. Lets see if with the new content i will get into it again in the future, but by now I have found other game more interesting, funny and full of content.

I'm hoping when they have more names than the same ones over and over it livens up. You've also been pushing really hard, so maybe some burnout? This is just beta where they're working out the kinks.

I've always said I'm not going to work hard enough to to catch you at the pace you were going ;). I think you making that announcement that you're slowing down until new content will increase the competition. And I must admit - I did have fun going back and forth with you today - in the end it was a draw - we both held once ;)

Nicko
01-30-2017, 04:35 AM
And I'll add that unfortunately this name system REALLY sucks. Attacking the same people over and over like a complete asshole. Some people like Roger, Arcturas, Canyptian, IronMik, Bradata, Hold, and many others are on my list today with every single refresh. If I skip a page or refresh - it's the exact same list with maybe a couple new names.

I'm trying to be respectful of my Troopers and not attack them more than three times a day, but that's really limiting the pool and then the others get hit more. Sorry if I seem like an asshole guys, but this name list is wacked out.

slauki
01-30-2017, 09:44 AM
There's been talk about letting the defending team always go first ( which I don't support), improving AI, etc. I think one simple change that could be made is giving the defending team a round or two of perfect hits. Humans playing the attacking team are likely getting them most of the time. The defending team is already at a disadvantage with the limitations of AI; perfect hits for a round or two should offer at least some compensation and be fairly easy for the developers to implement.

Right now the only thing that is giving defending teams any hope is the disabling. It sounds like that is going away - freeze talismans will trigger less etc - so defending teams will likely be sitting ducks. It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the next update...

i would opt for some stat boosts, rather than perfect hits, because of the talisman triggers. like +10% for every stat.
another option would be some kind of non removable shield for the first round of the battle. after the next update the defense should
be in a tough spot especially without the prisoner.

but yeah i agree with you guys something has to be done very soon, really bad system so far. i hope they will figure it out.

konstifik
01-30-2017, 09:52 AM
Rather than a few rounds of guaranteed perfect hits, they could just increase the probability of perfect (as well as good) hits for the AI.

Roquetas-5312
01-30-2017, 11:06 AM

If defensive teams get 1or 2 rounds perfect hits then devs will need to change the passive of DM and purple pyro as they only get 2 rounds of perfect hits

Nicko
01-30-2017, 02:02 PM
I could live with increased rate instead of a whole round. I wonder if they can see the actual percentage of perfect hits the attackers are getting and adjust the AI to match?

I'm just saying the attacker is likely getting perfect hits most of the time. Shouldn't the defense team do the same?

Sag7272
01-30-2017, 02:37 PM
I could live with increased rate instead of a whole round. I wonder if they can see the actual percentage of perfect hits the attackers are getting and adjust the AI to match?

I'm just saying the attacker is likely getting perfect hits most of the time. Shouldn't the defense team do the same?

I'm against automatic 1st turn to defender but adjusting odds to something like 65% of chances to defense start may be enough to at least think twice...

Or like Nicko said some better odds of perfect on defense... Or even just when defender go second to equilibrate things a little when a real player already decimated half the d-team...

Ringe666-7406
01-30-2017, 10:34 PM

Lots (and I do mean lots) of def teams I face already have a DM, paired with Mummies, green demons, Golden sons etc, so, as much as it would help me, it would also help them, and we are back on square one... Almost all defs I'll defeat with first turn, and as the time goes, I'll hardly beat any if I go second... It is really hard to find decent, balanced solution indeed...

HomemLivre
01-31-2017, 01:30 PM
Will the update be released today?

BillLion
01-31-2017, 02:12 PM
Will the update be released today?

Kaz said yesterday they hope to have it by the end of this week. So today seems unlikely.

HomemLivre
01-31-2017, 02:48 PM
Kaz said yesterday they hope to have it by the end of this week. So today seems unlikely.

I have not seen what Kaz posted. Thanks for the info Bill.

BillLion
01-31-2017, 03:07 PM
I have not seen what Kaz posted. Thanks for the info Bill.

No prob, here is the link: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4766-January-2017-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY/page4

Thedarkness
02-01-2017, 02:25 AM
So I've noticed that everyone hates losing points by having their defense attacked.

I understand that you need to motivate people to maje a good defense team, but here's an idea. Why don't you justreward holds instead of punishing losses. Maybe reward each hold with say 1 sand of time. That way you make it easier for pvp players to still use their troopers.

If the intent is to keep pvp and pve separate then maybe a small sands of war or ironite reward would do.

Thoughts?

Sid-2370

Ringe666-7406
02-02-2017, 10:15 PM
So I've noticed that everyone hates losing points by having their defense attacked.

I understand that you need to motivate people to maje a good defense team, but here's an idea. Why don't you justreward holds instead of punishing losses. Maybe reward each hold with say 1 sand of time. That way you make it easier for pvp players to still use their troopers.

If the intent is to keep pvp and pve separate then maybe a small sands of war or ironite reward would do.

Thoughts?

Sid-2370

Imho, one of the best ideas so far!

Sag7272
02-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Why don't you justreward holds instead of punishing losses.
Actually they are with points so far...
Like the idea :)

Maybe reward each hold with say 1 sand of time... Hate that one, SOT as reward... for what they worth I wouldn't mind have a shitty d-team, winning 7-8 SOT on a good day is nothing to motivate much..

If the intent is to keep pvp and pve separate then
maybe a small sands of war or ironite reward would do.

Ironite, SOW, now you're talking :D :D

Caretaker
02-11-2017, 09:02 AM
So I've seen the beta closes. I'm sure the prizes will be dealt. What I want to know is will there be time to buy souls and shard from the shop or not?

Nicko
02-11-2017, 02:16 PM
So I've seen the beta closes. I'm sure the prizes will be dealt. What I want to know is will there be time to buy souls and shard from the shop or not?

They said in the thread discussing the announcement that we would not be able to purchase items from the store once PvP Beta ends.

Caretaker
02-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Thank you!

The Educated fool
02-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Indeed.

The feature (including it's store) will be inaccessible until Arena reopens (either in another limited beta or for worldwide).

Seems kinda... "jerk-ish," if you will... but I guess that's the way the Arena crumbles. :cool: *shrugs* It was a fun ride.

Caretaker
02-11-2017, 06:00 PM
You guys, Nicko, Educated, had a good go! Nice job. Glad to be your trooper.

The Educated fool
02-11-2017, 06:12 PM
You guys, Nicko, Educated, had a good go! Nice job. Glad to be your trooper.

Right back atcha, man! And an official apology to everyone who kept popping up on my list over and over (and over and over and over...) that I ended up attacking so often. Just know that I always felt kinda guilty about it, and never more so than when it was one of my awesome troopers! lol

Up the Irons! :cool:

Sag7272
02-11-2017, 07:04 PM
All in all it's been a lot of fun to play PvP with all of you here, Can't wait this thing to hit worldwide & cross the sword with you again guys :)

BillLion
02-11-2017, 09:09 PM
All in all it's been a lot of fun to play PvP with all of you here, Can't wait this thing to hit worldwide & cross the sword with you again guys :)

Likewise, Sag!

Caretaker
02-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Right back atcha, man! And an official apology to everyone who kept popping up on my list over and over (and over and over and over...) that I ended up attacking so often. Just know that I always felt kinda guilty about it, and never more so than when it was one of my awesome troopers! lol

Up the Irons! :cool:

Congrats on that fifth! Chaos gave us a run fot it, nice. Congrats to all!
Likewise, my apologies for bashing, this week Leclerc especially. So, 2 weeks ago 8th, now 7th, not too shabby :cool:

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 12:15 AM
Omfg! Anyone else got the shakes! Lmao!
Been a blast!
To the LOTB Team:
GOOD LUCK!!!

carousel
02-12-2017, 03:51 AM
They said in the thread discussing the announcement that we would not be able to purchase items from the store once PvP Beta ends.

I'm very disappointed, if only i knew i would have spend what i had but was keeping it for a legendary. Actually i'm more than disappointed, i'm mad. They keep giving me reasons to leave this game.

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 03:58 AM
I'm very disappointed, if only i knew i would have spend what i had but was keeping it for a legendary. Actually i'm more than disappointed, i'm mad. They keep giving me reasons to leave this game.

Try reading Spartons last post!

carousel
02-12-2017, 04:06 AM
Try reading Spartons last post!

Didn't find anything about the store in pvp sorry

The Educated fool
02-12-2017, 04:10 AM
Congrats on that fifth! Chaos gave us a run fot it, nice. Congrats to all!
Likewise, my apologies for bashing, this week Leclerc especially. So, 2 weeks ago 8th, now 7th, not too shabby :cool:

lol--Thanks man... you guys sure made me work for it! :cool:

Had to hold Top 5 in Beta once... it was on my bucket list. ;) lol

Congrats on your top 10!

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 04:11 AM
Didn't find anything about the store in pvp sorry

When arena reopens your iron coins will be there

carousel
02-12-2017, 04:14 AM
When arena reopens your iron coins will be there

And the store? Anyway i will know very soon i guess.

Thanks

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 04:16 AM
And the store? Anyway i will know very soon i guess.

Thanks

They do go hand in hand. Unsure if arena will be another beta test or worldwide

zdm-1083
02-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Arena closed, my skill sharddddddddddd :']
Well, I hope it will open again soon, that really a good feature AFAIC.
Ok it has its flaws but I admit that I enjoy finding strategy and way to counter other human team.

I was not able to find this thread, do you have a link?

Sag7272
02-12-2017, 01:39 PM
I was not able to find this thread, do you have a link?
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4839-February-2017-Mid-Month-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY
Somewhere along those lines, at least we keep all our iron coins for later use :)

Congrats to everyone who got the standing they wished for, can't be much happier haven't got a single dupe out of my "Eternal souls" :D :D

zdm-1083
02-12-2017, 02:31 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4839-February-2017-Mid-Month-Tuning-Discussion-PRELIMINARY
Somewhere along those lines, at least we keep all our iron coins for later use :)

Thanks.
About iron coins that great to hear but way to get them are so long, arena was a great provider ^^

can't be much happier haven't got a single dupe out of my "Eternal souls" :D :D

Lucky you! :P

Witkacy
02-12-2017, 03:03 PM
Afternoon folks :)

First of all I want to thank that I was able to participate in testing and so all of you I've been fighting - it was fun and hoping experience in the future...

Idividual thanks goes to one gentelman from the very top, who attacked me 5x during the yesterday's evening! - took back the points from him twice and the revenge was over... So how about graying some names on people's list while attacked two times already? If there's ''Can't Revenge'' so let it be ''Can't Attack''... Sounds fair? I know that system is not perfect - but c'mon...

Bit dissapointed of not being able to do the shopping in the store due to weekly lockdown - you guys should reset it in the last day of tests to make possible for everybody to buy what they need... Let's hope my points not vanish in space somewhere...

Cheers,

W

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 03:59 PM
Afternoon folks :)

First of all I want to thank that I was able to participate in testing and so all of you I've been fighting - it was fun and hoping experience in the future...

Idividual thanks goes to one gentelman from the very top, who attacked me 5x during the yesterday's evening! - took back the points from him twice and the revenge was over... So how about graying some names on people's list while attacked two times already? If there's ''Can't Revenge'' so let it be ''Can't Attack''... Sounds fair? I know that system is not perfect - but c'mon...

Bit dissapointed of not being able to do the shopping in the store due to weekly lockdown - you guys should reset it in the last day of tests to make possible for everybody to buy what they need... Let's hope my points not vanish in space somewhere...

Cheers,

W

LOL,I call em Ironite/SoW whores. They show up on Sat. Can't blame em,it's the way arenas been set up. But when they pat themselves on the back it's a little pathetic. Like it's real hard to pump a bunch of ironite into game & attack weaker teams. Impressive! Try getting a prisoner,attacks will stop.
According to Sparton ur iron coins will be there when arena reopens

Witkacy
02-12-2017, 05:18 PM
LOL,I call em Ironite/SoW whores. They show up on Sat. Can't blame em,it's the way arenas been set up. But when they pat themselves on the back it's a little pathetic. Like it's real hard to pump a bunch of ironite into game & attack weaker teams. Impressive! Try getting a prisoner,attacks will stop.
According to Sparton ur iron coins will be there when arena reopens

Silentknight :)

Yes - that's the plan... Get a Prisoner! Or better - two of 'em - to block all the passives of all that moves even more stronger LOL Probably won't happen afterall, yet as some say: ''never say never''... Thanks for the info about coins - was wondering whether they be lost while usused...

Cheers,

W

Tritium
02-12-2017, 06:57 PM
Is there a way to silence the notifications I currently have over the PVP tab? It's triggering my minor OCD tendencies. :p

Mizrael
02-13-2017, 07:16 PM
Is there a way to silence the notifications I currently have over the PVP tab? It's triggering my minor OCD tendencies. :p

Same here! I've got a "2" stuck there and it's driving me mad 😄

konstifik
02-13-2017, 09:00 PM
Same here! I've got a "2" stuck there and it's driving me mad 😄

I've got a "30" stuck there....

BillLion
02-13-2017, 09:31 PM
I've got a "30" stuck there....

At least it doesn't show us # of iron coins we can't spend ;)

CanyptianFit
02-13-2017, 09:54 PM
Sorry Johan, some of those 30 are probably mine. The list never changed. 😲

Hoping that the coins do in fact stay with us and aren't lost BillLion. I know they said they would, I'm just hoping it comes true.

Caretaker
02-14-2017, 05:37 AM
That's something to discuss here
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4833-Your-thoughts-on-how-the-attack-lists-should-look-like

Something I wanted to paste for everyone to see what it took for 8th two weeks before and then 7th on the last week of arena, so you can calculate what you need and get ready. Imagine what it took for top spots :)