PDA

View Full Version : Two Kings...Doh!

scott-5496
12-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Blimey how stoopid am I. I only just realised that you can have a 'King' Eddie and a Trooper! I really do need to pay more attention!

Anyway, I now have a Warrior Rocket Dog (pretty much maxed and set up to grab Power using Energy Talisman) up for grabs to go with my Samurai!

Arcturus
12-15-2016, 01:10 PM
What do you mean "two kings"? The little crown icon indicates your Champion, which you can share with your Troopers. And I can definitely only select one character for that. Or do you mean the little "lock" icon that stops you from accidentally selling a valuable character?

Kaijester
12-15-2016, 01:15 PM
Ummm I've actually seen other accounts with two champions and I thought it was a glitch when they switch champion or stuff.

Arcturus
12-15-2016, 01:15 PM
Just pulled up your team - your champion is just your Rocket Dog. Your Samurai has no indication that he's available to rent.

edit:
Ummm I've actually seen other accounts with two champions and I thought it was a glitch when they switch champion or stuff.

Well then. What do I know. So you had two spots for the same trooper with different characters? Interesting.

Leo_ID
12-15-2016, 01:17 PM
I also can only have one champion, yet I've also seen in one of my trooper's team that he crowned his Eddie and Hellhound as the champions, though I can only play his Hellhound.

Is this some kind of bug?

scott-5496
12-15-2016, 01:18 PM
Sorry, I call my Champions 'Kings' as they have a crown! It looks like you can select a Eddie and an Ally as a Champion/King from what I can see - I just spotted this in a Troopers collection - they had two Champs so I thought I would do the same and it seems to have worked as the Crown sits on my Samurai and my Rocket Dog?

Arcturus
12-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Sorry, I call my Champions 'Kings' as they have a crown! It looks like you can select a Eddie and an Ally as a Champion/King from what I can see - I just spotted this in a Troopers collection - they had two Champs so I thought I would do the same and it seems to have worked as the Crown sits on my Samurai and my Rocket Dog?

I wonder if it's a bug. I'm not "friends" with you, but when I searched your name and looked at your team, only your rocket dog had the crown. I wonder if your Troopers can see both of your champions in the pre-battle screen. Sounds like that happens for some, at least.

And if I crown an Eddie, the crown on my Angel of Fear goes away, and vice versa.

scott-5496
12-15-2016, 01:33 PM
I also can only have one champion, yet I've also seen in one of my trooper's team that he crowned his Eddie and Hellhound as the champions, though I can only play his Hellhound.

Is this some kind of bug?

Not really sure as I always thought it was just one Champ but saw others with two. So on that I did the same and it looks to me like I have two Champs but not sure if they both be used by one person or not?

scott-5496
12-15-2016, 01:35 PM
I wonder if it's a bug. I'm not "friends" with you, but when I searched your name and looked at your team, only your rocket dog had the crown. I wonder if your Troopers can see both of your champions in the pre-battle screen. Sounds like that happens for some, at least.

And if I crown an Eddie, the crown on my Angel of Fear goes away, and vice versa.

Not sure on this but it may be a bug as it looks like I have a crown on both in my screens. I cant select two Eddies to have a crown but I can select an ally.

Cheers