PDA

View Full Version : PvP arena bugs

aur0ra85
12-15-2016, 01:53 PM
I'm going to start a bug thread here to keep it separate so nothing gets missed. Can we please moderate the comments to bugs only posts please and thanks?
https://s23.postimg.org/bgfervyvv/image.jpg

The first screen shows the writing in light blue overlapping other writing.

https://s23.postimg.org/x44d2bza3/image.jpg

Neither one of these people is on my troopers list, although both have been at one point in time and I'm pretty sure they both deleted me. I'm assuming this is the bug that does not allow you to re-add a trooper once they've been deleted from your trooper list. It appears as though there is some sort of saved data conflict on the server which isn't always deleting a trooper profile once it's been removed. Or perhaps because these troopers deleted me, they are still saved on my profile, while I am removed from their profile, thus not allowing me to in turn delete their profile from my troopers list.

BillLion
12-15-2016, 06:33 PM
I just lost my first battle because my fury didn't start kicking in even though I went first for a couple rounds. I have alliance general and fury should build quick. Enemies were Pharaoh Eddie, Prisoner, Angel of Strife and Assassin Golden Son (prisoner's passive blocks other passives but not fury). I watched fury being generated, but not hitting my meter.

slauki
12-15-2016, 11:20 PM
i have a feeling that the first round as attacker VS AI your damage seems to be capped in some way.
there were trolls with magic resistance but my AOF seems to hit very soft and he has true damage.

some enemies seem to blind for no reason. there is no blindset involved but my team got blinded from my buddy.
very curious about that.

one minor bug is, that the timing when someone defeated you is displays wrong sometimes. my buddy played me
about 30 minutes ago and on the revenge screen it was stated that he played me 3 minutes ago.
same vince versa sometimes

some skills and chars are still broken or they scale wrong, but that would be too much for this thread.

beside this the game is very stabile, not one single crash in the arena, and i really enjoy the arena so far.

Kaijester
12-16-2016, 05:08 AM
More on Sands of War refills, I was empty and after two hours, I login to see 6/10 SoW and after playing a Arena battle and it became 1/10.

Roquetas-5312
12-16-2016, 07:13 AM
More on Sands of War refills, I was empty and after two hours, I login to see 6/10 SoW and after playing a Arena battle and it became 1/10.

There is an error with sot also so I think it's a carry over to the pvp
It's shows higher amount sometimes but it's not correct amount shown

konstifik
12-16-2016, 07:25 AM
I read "a defense team will be allocated to you if you don't choose one yourself" (or however it was worded) as that the AI would choose an Eddie and three toons from your roster, but as of now, it just chooses an Eddie and no toons. So, if you don't setup your defense you are extremely easy to beat. You will also be vulnerable in the time between getting access to the Arena and setting up your defense team.

vgta99
12-16-2016, 11:00 AM
I read "a defense team will be allocated to you if you don't choose one yourself" (or however it was worded) as that the AI would choose an Eddie and three toons from your roster, but as of now, it just chooses an Eddie and no toons. So, if you don't setup your defense you are extremely easy to beat. You will also be vulnerable in the time between getting access to the Arena and setting up your defense team.

That's right! I beat an opponent with only an Eddie.

I noticed another bug, I lost a battle strangely against Grim Reaper Eddie, 2 assassins golden son and a Pharaoh dog king.
Since I'm remember no one of theses toons benefits of an extra turn, but they used that until i'm down. Maybe because I have red COTD and red AOF in my team and they benefits despit me, I don't know, very strange...

konstifik
12-16-2016, 11:17 AM
I did a test match against my defending team and after they won, the game got stuck showing the winning team and never proceeded to the after-battle screen. It did change camera angle after a while but nothing else happened. As the options cog doesn't display in that view, I had to force quit the app and restart.

On the bright side, my defending team looks tough to beat.

Kaijester
12-16-2016, 11:27 AM
I did a test match against my defending team and after they won, the game got stuck showing the winning team and never proceeded to the after-battle screen. It did change camera angle after a while but nothing else happened. As the options cog doesn't display in that view, I had to force quit the app and restart.

The test match hang happen when you try to exit halfway too, but the bug is not 100% occurance.

Esquatcho
12-16-2016, 12:51 PM

Yeah, I've had the same thing - Havent been able to test my defence against myself yet!

konstifik
12-16-2016, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I've had the same thing - Havent been able to test my defence against myself yet!

And it is really annoying. I want to figure out if and, if so, what my defence needs to improve, and preferably before retaliations start pouring in, but I don't want to have to restart the game every time I play against my own team.

BillLion
12-16-2016, 01:52 PM
I've began two matches that deducted 1 SOW each time but then took me to a campaign mission. :)

XcarecroW
12-17-2016, 01:10 PM
You have one team set up in campaign mode (PVE), then you go to arena (PVP) where you have a different attack team. When you come back to campaign mode (PVE) you have set up the arena team and not the campaign team that you had before. It is really annoying to choose again the players, more if you have all 125 slots full.
Also when you are on arena and you want to refill sands of war and press up on the sands, it takes you to the regular shop where you cant buy sands of war. You need to make it redirect to the arena shop menu.

slauki
12-17-2016, 03:42 PM
having the same testing defense bug.

and the winnings streak disappear sometimes without loosing a game, that's very annoying!

Roquetas-5312
12-17-2016, 04:17 PM
having the same testing defense bug.

and the winnings streak disappear sometimes without loosing a game, that's very annoying!

Did you see if someone attacked you and you lost ?
Seen reports of 30 mins delay between being attacked and seeing the loss.
Or maybe it's a bug with the defensive test and it registers a loss because you beat yourself ?

Only guessing hoping I can test it soon :)

FlyingV
12-17-2016, 04:38 PM
Turn 1: Tailgunner makes attack from "present" panel.
Turn 2: Tailgunner panel is inexplicably changed to "future."

Demoonchild
12-17-2016, 09:05 PM
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to inform a bug I suffer just a while ago...

I was fighting against a team which has a Blue Allied Soldier. This char use his Reflect ALL skill on his turn, then I killed him on the next turn, but the shield never goes away...
The fight lasts 5 or 6 rounds and his allies had the shield all the time. The allies where a Soldier Eddie, a PDK and a Green Bomberboy so there's no active effects on.
Not sure this has happened to someone else.

PVP works great anyway. Is fresh air to an already pretty good game. Congrats to the devs, keep on the good job.

slauki
12-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Did you see if someone attacked you and you lost ?
Seen reports of 30 mins delay between being attacked and seeing the loss.
Or maybe it's a bug with the defensive test and it registers a loss because you beat yourself ?

Only guessing hoping I can test it soon :)

i found it to be a visual glich which appears from time to time, after moving back and forward again the correct streak is shown again.
really looking forward to this going wordwide, this is huge and it works pretty good.

btw: you don't loose your streak if your defense looses. i'm not entirely sure but i belive you loose it only if you fail to win an attack.

FlyingV
12-17-2016, 11:39 PM
Turn 1: Tailgunner makes attack from "present" panel.
Turn 2: Tailgunner panel is inexplicably changed to "future."

Let me clarify/supplement:

I am noticing with both Eddies played (CR/Tail) that the panel is randomly changed to future. It's a nasty surprise for players caught in the rhythm of the attack and they hit the button they think is a basic attack, only to find they are now initiating an inappropriate buff.

slauki
12-18-2016, 12:09 AM
i'm pretty sure i didn't get my 60 ironite. i got this message:

but after making a screenshot the messege was gone and i couldn't press claim anymore. i saw the 40 daily rewards ironite but not the 60 from arena...that's REALLY ugly

EDIT: i found another bug. sometimes the attack button displays the wrong character. i wanted to attacj with pharaoh since his moves were shown but as i pressed the button, another character launched his attack.

Mizrael
12-19-2016, 08:09 AM
Bugs
i encountered some weird bugs:

1. My(quite low on health) CR Eddie got killed after my sentinel golden sone attacked the enemy team. The animation of his soul leaving his shell got played but to my surprise his skills appeared available for use right after. All you could see was his HP bar and buffs, but he was not there and even his circle disappeared(so you couldn't select him). i healed him and carried on for another 3 rounds, even using his fury attack, where he wasn't in the animation. you could only see the ground being cut...no idea what caused this,since the enemy team didn't have any reflect shield or any units which could retaliate to the golden sons attack. it looked like his healing caused it,but it all happened so quick,that i couldn't tell really.
2. The second one happened fighting against a warrior troll...After my AOE attack it seemed like all the talisman effects of the opposing team triggered. my units got a few burn marks,magic def down,even marks from bomber boy. basically all the debuffs the enemy troops had. i had a feeling that not even the talismans triggered,but also all the passives and skills...

and then once a server error,while switchin from attack to defend tabs: (APMA2)

konstifik
12-19-2016, 02:17 PM
Just a visual bug I guess, but those little blue fires (?) that indicate win streak bonuses are not always lit even though I have a win streak of 10+. Going out of the arena and back in seems to help.

konstifik
12-20-2016, 10:19 AM
My SoW-counter got "stuck" at 9/10 today and stayed that way until I in reality was at 0 SoW, started a new match and directly encountered a server error. Upon restart, the counter was at 0 as it should be.

Ringe666-7406
12-20-2016, 10:22 AM
I've got a dude that attacked me over night, Ii won two hours ago, and got an error, game restarted, and when i got back he was there with revenge button... and if i try again, I instantly get that error message... Now it threw me out of the game and out of Google play account, and I cannot login again...

Kaijester
12-20-2016, 11:13 AM
Game hangs upon winning when fighting opponent with the same score.

Both of us had rank points of 1382 but game freeze with below screen (wrong amount of iron coins too):

And also after force close and restarting the game:

12 points were awarded instead of the 10 points shown.

Roquetas-5312
12-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Just had my first slo-mo in the arena
Happened to be to Sparton who went first and I had to watch for 5 mins in horror as his taunt hit all the time (death in slo-mo was torture)

Hypnos
12-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Game hangs right as I'm about to beat Sparton, how strange...

I used GR's basic present attack which caused additional attacks, whilst it gave me the option to attack with my character. I chose the power ability of my child of the damned, then GR made his final additional attack (???). Game then hangs forcing me to forfeit a loss.

Witkacy
12-20-2016, 08:10 PM
Afternoon folks :)

It seems that there's a problem with refreshing the position in ranking... Happened to me couple of times already... I know that this is quite dynamic thing, yet still not always working how it should be...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Mr.Maiden/LOTB/Screenshot_2016-12-20-20-10-19.png

Cheers,

W

vgta99
12-21-2016, 07:38 AM
Another visual bug when I'm used the healing ability of my SOL Eddie, I saw my AOF and my Assassin Golden Son down, still alive with full health but down and disappeared. I finish the battle with 2 news characters, 2 invisible men! :D

After battle, the reward system might to be broken, because when I was defeated in defense mode, I doesn't loose my streak bonuses and win +5 points despite my opponent loose -5 points.

vgta99
12-21-2016, 07:43 AM
Another visual bug when I'm used the healing ability of my SOL Eddie, I saw my AOF and my Assassin Golden Son down, still alive with full health but down and disappeared. I finish the battle with 2 news characters, 2 invisible men! :D

After battle, the reward system might to be broken, because when I was defeated in defense mode, I doesn't loose my streak bonuses and win +5 points despite my opponent loose -5 points.

konstifik
12-21-2016, 08:02 AM

The win streak bonuses are only affected by winning and losing battles in attack mode. This also makes sense since it's so hard to win in defense mode, so that's probably intentional rather than a bug.

Roquetas-5312
12-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Started game this morning at 6.15 reset timer shows 3 hours played for a while got 6 wins and thought I'd wait for timer to reset as I didn't want to lose the buffs so with timer at 20ish minutes I got sidetracked for about an hour and when I went back in timer showed 45 min remaining so ok should have reset no problem I waited for timer to run down so at 10.45 it reset (4.5 hours) but also took away my buffs is that supposed to happen ?

Roquetas-5312
12-22-2016, 11:53 AM
Ok this is bollocks just had 2 mins till reset went back in 59 min left and no refresh
So since 6.15 this morning I have had 1 refresh that took my buffs away
It now 12.45 and I have to wait maybe an hour maybe longer this needs fixing
Personally I have no idea where this idea of extending to 3 hours has come from nothing mentioned in any of the feedback I've seen

Roquetas-5312
12-22-2016, 06:02 PM
Just sat watching reset timer got to zero and went to 59.59 and no refresh

Watched it hit 0.00 went to 29.50 then 0.00 then 29.59 then 0.00 and then 2.59 at which point the buff disappeared

Sparton_LOTB
12-22-2016, 09:28 PM
Just wanted to quickly jump in regarding the refresh functionality...

Right now, the list will auto-refresh every 3 hours. You can also refresh it manually (for free if the list hasn't refreshed within the last 30 minutes, or for 10 Ironite if it has). However, in all of those instances, your win streak bonus will be reset after refreshing.

The only way you can maintain your win streak is to defeat all opponents in your list before it refreshes for any other reason. A list that is cleaned out will fetch a new list of 10 opponents, but you'll keep your win streak bonus.

We want to encourage players to choose between being safe with who they attack and getting less benefits from win streaks or attacking and beating everyone they can to maintain their win streak, but we're open to comments on how that works. During the beta, we're doing many changes and experiments to refine PVP to be the best experience we can make it when we launch globally.

Eagleknight
12-23-2016, 12:06 AM
A couple hints on pvp so far.

You will lose, some time you will lose before you even get a chance. Even with a maxed out team.

Pay attention to class advantage when attacking.

Know the abilities of your eddies, allot of the time the regular present attack is not the right choice.

Try different combinations of skills and characters.

Comet and Meteor tailismans cost too much to be used in pvp effectively fights are usually to fast.

You don't need a maxed out team to win.

Yes, some characters make victory easier, prisoner, red troll, CG for
Example.

Tailismans tailismans tailismans, equipping a character for all out damage is not the best choice all the time, freeze, paralyze, and anything that can stop others from attacking should be considered.

You can change your attacking team each fight. If the player you are about to fight has a character combo that you know you have problems with, change your team up.

Skill shards are important use them wisely.

Be selective when it come to choosing who to revenge.

Pay attention to passive skills. Not only when selecting your team but when you are about to attack a certain character. You need to learn all the characters you will be facing.

Yes, right now certain teams have an advantage, but they can be beat. Also, the best teams will change.

First attack helps but it doesn't mean you will win.

Remember, this is beta so things will change. Don't get upset if you lose, it will happen. So what if you don't have the prisoner or CG now you never know in a month they might not be the preferred characters.

Just a few thoughts on pvp. Especially for those who are not in beta.

Roquetas-5312
12-23-2016, 09:16 AM

Right now, the list will auto-refresh every 3 hours. You can also refresh it manually (for free if the list hasn't refreshed within the last 30 minutes, or for 10 Ironite if it has). However, in all of those instances, your win streak bonus will be reset after refreshing.

The only way you can maintain your win streak is to defeat all opponents in your list before it refreshes for any other reason. A list that is cleaned out will fetch a new list of 10 opponents, but you'll keep your win streak bonus.

We want to encourage players to choose between being safe with who they attack and getting less benefits from win streaks or attacking and beating everyone they can to maintain their win streak, but we're open to comments on how that works. During the beta, we're doing many changes and experiments to refine PVP to be the best experience we can make it when we launch globally.

Thanks Sparton for the explanation and like the way of thinking also good to know that defeating all gets a refresh wasn't sure about that and was going to ask :)

The timer still has the errors in it
It seems that the coding from the previous rules is still in your code and it is applying the one hour after the 3 hour also after the hour it is trying to keep the buffs which is causing the 30 min timer to appear and disappear yesterday morning it obviously applied the extra 30 minutes later is applied a small loop of the timer display to go to 29,59-0.00 a few times before going to the 2.59 timer

Many thanks and happy holidays

ROQ

Kaijester
12-24-2016, 11:01 PM
I just lost my first battle because my fury didn't start kicking in even though I went first for a couple rounds. I have alliance general and fury should build quick. Enemies were Pharaoh Eddie, Prisoner, Angel of Strife and Assassin Golden Son (prisoner's passive blocks other passives but not fury). I watched fury being generated, but not hitting my meter.

Same here, I can have a gunner team with thief talisman and take 4 turns to get my Fury while CR Eddie can use Fury in 2-3 turns.

Kaijester
12-25-2016, 12:10 AM
Arena store skill shard remains locked for 6 days, unable to purchase.

Anyone else with same issue?

Hypnos
12-25-2016, 12:14 AM

legendary soul not available for me

Nicko
12-25-2016, 12:19 AM

I can see how that creates the need to make meaningful choices - which is cool - just wish everyone knew it. The same names appear over and over and make it look like your being an arse targeting them :p

Nicko
12-25-2016, 12:21 AM

I'm locked out as well

Aristo4
12-25-2016, 12:28 AM
Same...locked for 6 more days while I only pvp for these fockers :cool:

Varg-0203
12-25-2016, 01:07 AM
I had no problem buying a new skill shard.

slauki
12-25-2016, 10:35 AM
there seem to be a problem with the passive after reviving.

my greenbat doesn't take the damage after a revive. it was the last ally alive and that should
not happen due to it's passive. there was no prisoner involved, so the passive seems to have
died along with the ally and couldn't be revived.

BillLion
12-25-2016, 11:35 PM
I had no problem buying a new skill shard.

I also got one today without incident.

BTW: Merry Christmas all!

Kaijester
12-26-2016, 01:18 AM
I also got one today without incident.

BTW: Merry Christmas all!

Seems fixed as I managed to purchase the skill shard today.

Nicko
12-26-2016, 01:24 AM
I was able to buy one today too - after having a problem yesterday

Schadenfreud-0217
12-28-2016, 02:47 PM
#1 - Noticed a visual bug with The Nomad. When he's on the opposing team and uses his special ability, the animation is shown behind the attacking team.
#2 - Also not sure if this is arena related or just latest patch related but my phone can go to sleep while waiting for the loading to complete. It didn't use to be that way.

I tried some arenas, I like it so far. Haven't lost a fight yet, though I must say going second some times I've had to win with only 2 chars vs 4, which was tough.
I have not yet spent any Ironite on SoW, gonna try and see how much rating I can maintain without refilling SoW by the end of the week.

Kaijester
12-29-2016, 01:10 PM
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer will never resurrect an Eddie in the Arena.

Schadenfreud-0217
12-30-2016, 10:27 AM
#1: Auto-refresh timer went from 2h to 12 min in about 30 min actual time.
#2: AoF's passive doesn't trigger correctly - sometimes it triggers off of targets, who have Endurance buff, who go down to 1 hp, sometimes it doesn't trigger, despite there not being any Prisoner in the enemy team (there was a Blue Bat though).
#3: Randomly disappearing or not being applied buffs vs Corrupt Rescuer (Sentinel), who hasn't applied any debuffs on my team.

BillLion
01-01-2017, 01:35 AM
I posted this on the feedback thread but wanted to make sure this made its way here too:

I pushed hard and spent 150 ironite to get to rank 10. I got the notification that I won 2 G/A rare souls, 150 ignite, and a skill shard. I accepted the prize and then -nothing. Not in my inventory. Restarted, still nothing. I didn't mind investing the ironite because I'd have net zero on that and still get the other stuff, but this is very upsetting.

Devs, can you please explore? Can I get my stuff?

slauki
01-04-2017, 10:28 PM
one strange situation occours twice today.

my team got stunned by an enemy. i tried to defreeze it with the green soldier, but for some reason one ally died after i removed the freeze effect.
one time my pharaoh eddie died and the 2nd time my green bat died.

as i tried to revive the green bat with the pharaoh it did't revive too. it seems like it simply disappers from my team.
very strange. never experienced that before, but twice today...

EDIT:
most of us know know that many talismans are totally broken. one small example: thief talismans fill up the fury bar instantly even if the
opponent doesn't have fury to steal. I hope this and other issues will be fixed when BNW will be released.

BillLion
01-06-2017, 03:06 PM
I should be in the King III reward tier presently but it shows I am in King I. While I have enough trophies for that tier my ranking is not high enough. Not sure if this is just a display issue or if this would actually award players prizes we are not entitled to but you should check into this.

Roquetas-5312
01-06-2017, 03:21 PM
I should be in the King III reward tier presently but it shows I am in King I. While I have enough trophies for that tier my ranking is not high enough. Not sure if this is just a display issue or if this would actually award players prizes we are not entitled to but you should check into this.

Been mentioned before you have to meet both criteria to get king 1

King rank 1-3 is the same tier for calculating battle points

It shows me as eternal so I guess that's why I'm screwed for scoring points even though im ranked 17th
I can't fight anyone in a higher rank is that corect Sparton ?

slauki
01-06-2017, 03:31 PM
not sure about this one:

but it seems that i almost never get nicko and never pizzafriday as enemies in my list this week. is it possible, that they are so far ahead pointwise, that the system rules them out as avalable enemies? i'm #7 ATM and they are on the top 1 or 2.

that would mean, that noone can attack players, if they are far ahead with points...

BillLion
01-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Been mentioned before you have to meet both criteria to get king 1

I'm aware of that, but my display shows me in a higher tier than I should be because I lack the ranking to be there despite having the trophies.

Roquetas-5312
01-06-2017, 03:35 PM
I'm aware of that, but my display shows me in a higher tier than I should be because I lack the ranking to be there despite having the trophies.

Like I said been mentioned before

Nicko
01-07-2017, 01:04 AM
not sure about this one:

but it seems that i almost never get nicko and never pizzafriday as enemies in my list this week. is it possible, that they are so far ahead pointwise, that the system rules them out as avalable enemies? i'm #7 ATM and they are on the top 1 or 2.

that would mean, that noone can attack players, if they are far ahead with points...

I haven't had Pizza Friday much either - 1 or 2x tops

And I've only had you a couple times as well

slauki
01-07-2017, 01:21 PM
And I've only had you a couple times as well

thank god :-D

BillLion
01-08-2017, 12:02 AM
Help! The PVP shop items didn't reset and I can't use my coins on anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Aristo4
01-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Help! The PVP shop items didn't reset and I can't use my coins on anything. Anyone else experiencing this?

Same here unfortunately....and I was so stoked to put a skillshard on my Ox Cultist :cool:

guddy
01-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Yes, me too. Had only 1 hour left for my skillshard and now it says 6 days left :mad: :(

Aristo4
01-08-2017, 12:28 AM
They will fix it again tomorrow like they did last time, I guess.

slauki
01-08-2017, 12:36 AM

same here seems to be the same problem like the trooper remove issue.

i bet the programm thinks that 8.1.17 is before 31.12.16 :P

R1ck
01-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Same thing to me, I just closed the game and opened it again

Aristo4
01-08-2017, 01:32 AM
After the latest restart everything was unlocked again....and bought it all ofcourse, fixed :cool:

Hypnos
01-08-2017, 01:41 AM
After the latest restart everything was unlocked again....and bought it all ofcourse, fixed :cool:

Still locked for me

slauki
01-08-2017, 01:44 AM

still locked here too ...

Nicko
01-08-2017, 04:30 AM
My red soul was locked, but skillshard was unlocked and I was able to purchase that

Weird

Zapathusara
01-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Didnt read the 7 pages, so sorry if this is known

I got a loop of the Draw Screens in the middle of a atk animation. Luckly, was my last hit, so I hit Continue several times to advance the frames and get the kill. Maybe I would be locked if no one was attacking.

Sometimes, in the result screen, I got no buttons and have to hard reset the app. The screen shows no points, only 0's.

Sorry, no pics of any.

Silentknight
01-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Not sure if this is a bug but wondering why PizzaFriday rarely appears in my attack list. Been almost a month since this began, played most top players 50-100 times except Pizza Friday, 5 times total...maybe. Get Nicko almost every refresh. Auto refresh 7am. No Pizza Friday but there's Nicko again...sry Nicko maybe if I ever got PizzaFriday you 2 would be closer even if you do kick my ass 80% of the time. Auto refresh 10 am. No PizzaFriday but there's Nicko, Sag again...RNG my ass!

BillLion
01-15-2017, 12:24 AM
The weekly bug of the shop not reseting is back

slauki
01-15-2017, 12:30 AM

same here

ANother thing i realized today: if i clean the doomed status from my toons they die instantly. don't know if that's intended but that's the case.
that's the explanation for the bug i posted last week, where some of my toons dies mysteriously :)

Nicko
01-15-2017, 12:30 AM
Not sure if this is a bug but wondering why PizzaFriday rarely appears in my attack list. Been almost a month since this began, played most top players 50-100 times except Pizza Friday, 5 times total...maybe. Get Nicko almost every refresh. Auto refresh 7am. No Pizza Friday but there's Nicko again...sry Nicko maybe if I ever got PizzaFriday you 2 would be closer even if you do kick my ass 80% of the time. Auto refresh 10 am. No PizzaFriday but there's Nicko, Sag again...RNG my ass!

Missed this - I seem to never get Pizza Friday either - except one day where we went back and forth about 20 times...

No worries on the attacks - cause you know by now I'll always revenge until it ends ;)

Nicko
01-15-2017, 12:33 AM

I wonder if it resets exactly seven days from your last purchase - cause for the second week in a row my skillshard reset but my warrior soul didn't. It usually resets a day or so later

slauki
01-15-2017, 12:34 AM
Missed this - I seem to never get Pizza Friday either

same here i can attack him twice or three times the week. nicko appears every time. my theory is that he is so far agead pointwise so that he don't appears in our lists.

Nicko
01-15-2017, 12:36 AM
same here i can attack him twice or three times the week. nicko appears every time. my theory is that he is so far agead pointwise so that he don't appears in our lists.

But SOMEONE must be getting him on their list

Nicko
01-15-2017, 12:38 AM

My theory is the RNG hates me :(

Varg-0203
01-15-2017, 12:45 AM
I didn't get my rewards :mad:

Caretaker
01-15-2017, 01:16 PM
Everything was ok here. After refresh I've restarted and collected my ironite. Bought skill shard and got the first turn on pizza. He was cool enoguh not to revenge, just yet.

Edit: could you be using diferent devices?
I've noticed just recently while trying out bluestacks that book of souls is client related in a way that souls on one device arent displayed on another device, and some souls after summoning on one device, stayed in the book on another device, and it summond the same creature there and then crashed 'cause it is not possible to use the same soul twice, or something like that and I've had some issues there.

So, my book hates me :)

Schadenfreud-0217
01-16-2017, 10:46 AM
Does anyone have a fix for the weekly shop items not resetting or do they always unlock a few days later?
I currently have my Skill Shard and Red Soul locked.

Aristo4
01-16-2017, 02:13 PM
Does anyone have a fix for the weekly shop items not resetting or do they always unlock a few days later?
I currently have my Skill Shard and Red Soul locked.

I was locked too for about 2 hours after reset and then it unlocked itself. There's a theory that maybe the counter counts exactly 7 days to reset and will not reset exactly when pvp week resets...ie you bought sth last week Tuesday so you'll be unlocked this week Tuesday too, at the exact time.

Dunno if the theory is true, someone has to confirm that :cool:

Schadenfreud-0217
01-17-2017, 12:03 PM
I was locked too for about 2 hours after reset and then it unlocked itself. There's a theory that maybe the counter counts exactly 7 days to reset and will not reset exactly when pvp week resets...ie you bought sth last week Tuesday so you'll be unlocked this week Tuesday too, at the exact time.

Dunno if the theory is true, someone has to confirm that :cool:

Yep, yesterday and today they unlocked, sure seems like the theory is correct.

Caretaker
01-17-2017, 05:27 PM
Didn't happen here. I've bought one on tuesday or wednesday and again on sunday after refresh. Like I've said it was all fine. We'll see.

Noticed that sometimes those swords for defeat pop up even though I live and win at the end

Noticed that APMA2 pops up from going back and forth picking a battle. It doesn't bother me, points and rank aren't shown but it gets better. APMA1 pops up for some unknown reason sometimes when I want to start the fight, game has to be restarted.

Caretaker
01-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Ok, now I've got something. When it should refresh it didn't. Some time was still left and attack list and buffs weren't updated. This causes APMA1 when trying to attack.
Also, now I see what you are talking about things locked. Untill now it was fine, now one of souls I've bought last week is locked and counts down to the next week, so I was way wrong before.

slauki
01-18-2017, 07:20 PM
aof extra turn doesn't trigger always correctly. today it doesn't trigger at all, this happens very rarely but from time to time.
no prisoner there and no toon killed before, so no idea what happend. it simply doest'n trigger and i used the single attack move, so the
right character was choosen.

sometimes this happens on multiattack move when one character is choses and another dies.

Caretaker
01-19-2017, 08:25 AM
aof extra turn doesn't trigger always correctly. today it doesn't trigger at all, this happens very rarely but from time to time.
no prisoner there and no toon killed before, so no idea what happend. it simply doest'n trigger and i used the single attack move, so the

sometimes this happens on multiattack move when one character is choses and another dies.

True. And maybe sometimes if there is a thing that revives itself? (didn't test that much.)

Sag7272
01-19-2017, 05:40 PM
Sometimes (exacts circumstances still unknown) points results from fight are wrong (ex minus when you win) but still it register ok in the overall point count seems to be in "victory" screen results only..

Arcturus
01-19-2017, 05:53 PM

just had this happen: I hit someone with AoF basic attack, but they did not die. next move (same turn), CR Eddie hits & kills that toon: no free turn. (this should, and usually does, trigger extra turn)

Another odd thing: someone else's AoF hit my AoF, who would have died if he didn't have endure. Opposing team gets extra turn. Next turn my AoF kills his AoF, and my team gets an extra turn.

Odd thing #3: one time, after my 3 other toons had used their turns, I got a kill with AoF and it triggered extra turn for just 1 of my characters.

Oh, one more: opposing team kills one of my team. I revived the dead toon, then my AoF kills someone and I still get extra turn, despite it not really being the first kill of the match. This scenario almost happened another time, except the opposing team AoF got the kill & triggered the extra turn. Then when I revived & got the next kill it didn't trigger (which is correct)

Arcturus
01-20-2017, 06:04 PM
here's a new one: just played (against my defense team): survived with only my Carriage Rider using Ghost; managed to kill their last guy and as he died Ghost wore off and my Carriage Rider died too. I wasn't quick enough to take a screen shot of the results page, which I think had "Victory" and "Defeat" overlaid on top of each other. Not sure what would have happened in a real match.

and here's an old one: I really wish my Gunner Corrupt Rescuer could revive an Eddie (or if not wouldn't waste a turn trying to).

Kardas
01-20-2017, 10:58 PM
here's a new one: just played (against my defense team): survived with only my Carriage Rider using Ghost; managed to kill their last guy and as he died Ghost wore off and my Carriage Rider died too. I wasn't quick enough to take a screen shot of the results page, which I think had "Victory" and "Defeat" overlaid on top of each other. Not sure what would have happened in a real match.

I've also had that Victory/Defeat overlap in the campaign. I think a CotD on Game of Death killed my Eddie but also went down due to Reflect Shield damage. I've only had it happen once though

BillLion
01-21-2017, 08:45 PM
I realize the PVP event hasn't ended yet but i Figured if i post this in advance there might be time to have the resets done by that time this week :)

slauki
01-22-2017, 10:03 AM
when viking eddie steals the shield of the gunner rescuer it's instantly replaced.

satani
01-22-2017, 11:19 AM

and here's an old one: I really wish my Gunner Corrupt Rescuer could revive an Eddie (or if not wouldn't waste a turn trying to).

i had a similar win/loss screen myself back when the halloween event level was on. At madness difficulty, as soon as i reached the fear of the dark eddie, he made his fury/finisher, yet instantly died. But his damage was enough to kill my team, so we both died the same time. I go my trooper points, yet did not receive items.

Schadenfreud-0217
01-26-2017, 12:16 PM
So my connection was really slow for some reason, maybe I was too far from the router and I was checking out who attacked me etc. and I clicked "Revenge" on Nicko. Nothing happened for a while and I thought I'd just auto-farm with Troopers a bit to get my next Skill Shard. I setup my team and clicked fight, after some time the game loaded and I was surprised to see Nicko's team against my last PvP team with the middle character being a Trooper's Desert Golem (Gunner) (I don't own one). After I won the battle nothing happened, my team just sat there. I couldn't leave and at some point they started hitting imaginary enemies again... Weirdest experience with this game so far xD
Edit: The end result was:
- In PvP: I couldn't see Nicko in my defense list (not sure if he just got pushed out of it due to other ppl attacking me)
- In PvE: My trooper's character was marked as used, I didn't get any Trooper Badges nor any PvE reward :/

Nicko
01-26-2017, 12:51 PM
So my connection was really slow for some reason, maybe I was too far from the router and I was checking out who attacked me etc. and I clicked "Revenge" on Nicko. Nothing happened for a while and I thought I'd just auto-farm with Troopers a bit to get my next Skill Shard. I setup my team and clicked fight, after some time the game loaded and I was surprised to see Nicko's team against my last PvP team with the middle character being a Trooper's Desert Golem (Gunner) (I don't own one). After I won the battle nothing happened, my team just sat there. I couldn't leave and at some point they started hitting imaginary enemies again... Weirdest experience with this game so far xD
Edit: The end result was:
- In PvP: I couldn't see Nicko in my defense list (not sure if he just got pushed out of it due to other ppl attacking me)
- In PvE: My trooper's character was marked as used, I didn't get any Trooper Badges nor any PvE reward :/

Weird! And last night was a slow night for me getting attacked - only 3 attacks - and you weren't listed as attacking

Schadenfreud-0217
01-26-2017, 02:22 PM
Weird! And last night was a slow night for me getting attacked - only 3 attacks - and you weren't listed as attacking
I was retaliating to your attack :)

StormArrow
01-29-2017, 11:30 AM
Well, just hapenned this to me: buy a Skill Shard in the arena, waited a week to buy a new one and... puff, blocked for one more week without I have bought another... I'm really trying here, but it's getting boring

Sparton_LOTB
01-29-2017, 07:42 PM
Well, just hapenned this to me: buy a Skill Shard in the arena, waited a week to buy a new one and... puff, blocked for one more week without I have bought another... I'm really trying here, but it's getting boring

There's an issue with how some timers are displayed/tracked with the PVP feature, including when PVP shop items will unlock for weekly purchase. It should properly unlock for you at some point today, as all shop items should unlock at the same time (around 4 PM PST), even though the PVP feature doesn't count down towards that time.

The next update we release will have a fix that properly syncs up that time reporting, in addition to a few other PVP time-related discrepancies.

CanyptianFit
01-29-2017, 10:35 PM
Thanks Spartan, was wondering. The Red Soul never unlocked for me last week. Will check today at the time mentioned.

Sag7272
01-31-2017, 01:53 PM
Hmmm happened to someone already I think...
Selected an opponent, a team and... Entered the Shadow Of The Wickerman..?
Fought all waves then it load loop at the end,
restarted and lost the points, SOW, as well as the match... Real weird!

Shaolin85london
02-02-2017, 09:39 AM
Dunno if someone else already reported it, gr eddie equipped with invisibility talismans do not keep their effects through three turns. They trigger propa, but their effect vanish after one turn. That's happening only in arena with gr Effie.

Fister
02-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Dunno if someone else already reported it, gr eddie equipped with invisibility talismans do not keep their effects through three turns. They trigger propa, but their effect vanish after one turn. That's happening only in arena with gr Effie.

You can only buff or heal being invisible. If you attack it will vanish. At least that is my experience with troopers toons. I think it can trigger again attacking being invisible. Have not seen it though.

Cheers

StormArrow
02-02-2017, 08:05 PM
Oh man, I was really putting some effort to rank up in pvp, but there are several times that some passives just do no work properly, c'mon devs x.x angel of fear's, invisibility and hells doggo immunity just dont properly trigger, it's so frustrating, really thinking in give up pvp, it's already hard rank up with 10 SoT that you spend and 3 hours later you have 20 losts (this is some kind of move to make the players spend money to get ironites/refil?), and with this passive bugs it is just impossible :/