PDA

View Full Version : Community's Help/Input

kkkreg5
12-15-2016, 10:23 PM
All:
Which char should I evolve to 5*? Warrior or Assassin? Total of 5 chars that are ready. Magus and gunnar are a few shards short. Should I continue to grind for the needed shards?

kkkreg5-6767

Witkacy
12-15-2016, 10:32 PM
All:
Which char should I evolve to 5*? Warrior or Assassin? Total of 5 chars that are ready. Magus and gunnar are a few shards short. Should I continue to grind for the needed shards?

kkkreg5-6767

kkkreg5 :)

Well... It depends of the character... Tell us what you have ready to evolve, and we'll help you with choosing ;)

Cheers,

W

FlyingV
12-15-2016, 10:40 PM
Your best picks in my opinion are:

1. Angel of Strife
2. Golden Son (Gunner)
3. Hellhound
4. Angel of Pain
5. Allied Soldier (magus)
6. Golden Son (warrior)

I would pick the first 2 and level one or both of them first.

FlyingV
12-15-2016, 10:46 PM
If it has to be a warrior or assassin character due to your shards, I would pick hellhound first and golden son second.

Mizrael
12-15-2016, 10:47 PM
i would go with the Warrior Golden Son or the magus Allied Soldier.

Reeb99
12-15-2016, 10:53 PM
All:

kkkreg5-6767

I took a peek at your account.

I'd go with the Hellhound for warrior, but it needs a different talisman setup. Ignore the magic stat on the hound, just boost mainly attack and a little health. Alternatively you could go with the red pyro, it's decent but needs skill shards to become good.

As far as assassin, I don't know. Some people like the bomber boy, but I'm not really a fan. This might be one where I'd wait for a better assassin character. The free assassin soulless demon is surprisingly good with a magic team and magic talismans, but it looks like you sold it already.

FlyingV
12-15-2016, 11:01 PM
Hellhound benefits from 4 reds talismans. All multipliers deal with ATK and all damage is physical. Use strength or burning talismans and use a pair of overwhelming health talismans. That will maximize damage and if you use burning, adds extra aoe damage.

kkkreg5
12-16-2016, 03:57 AM
Witkacy: FlyingV listed my potential evolves.

I never considered Strife. I'm kinda partial to Hellhound since it's one of my Troopers. I like his healing.

I suppose I did sell Assassin Demon. I don't remember.

Thanks to all for your input!

Roquetas-5312
12-16-2016, 10:04 AM
Hi what is game size supposed to be nowadays
My phone gave a warning of low storage so I looked at the size of game it shows 2.45gb
I havent uninstalled and reinstalled for a while as I'm frightened of getting the 75% load error