PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have experience with levelled BNW "Buzz Methlab" toons?

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 02:49 PM
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer has proven extremely useful and the sentinel Corrupt droid is decently-powered for the minion/imp class of toons but what about their drug-addled Undead counterparts?

I have a Warrior (presumed the best) and a Sentinel, and was wondering if one deserved any attention in leveling over average toons (i.e. PSS), or if it's a waste of time until one is simply looking to level something for the sake of achievement goals.

Who has leveled "old methlab" (particularly warrior) and how would he rate against the likes of warriors: PSS, Golden Son, and Soulless Demon in terms of value and leveling?

hold
12-16-2016, 02:59 PM
Gunner Corrupt Rescuer has proven extremely useful and the sentinel Corrupt droid is decently-powered for the minion/imp class of toons but what about their drug-addled Undead counterparts?

I have a Warrior (presumed the best) and a Sentinel, and was wondering if one deserved any attention in leveling over average toons (i.e. PSS), or if it's a waste of time until one is simply looking to level something for the sake of achievement goals.

Who has leveled "old methlab" (particularly warrior) and how would he rate against the likes of warriors: PSS, Golden Son, and Soulless Demon in terms of value and leveling?

A trooper put on of the green cheerleaders (undead rescuer sentinel) as a champ and he really hits like a girl. I didn't check his talisman setup though ... I have one myself but no interest in putting ressources into him at the moment. I have other toons to level :)

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 03:04 PM
That doesn't surprise me for the sentinel. I wonder about the leveled warrior though. That was supposed to be the heavy hitter of its class (like Sentinel Corrupt Droid and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer).

Esquatcho
12-17-2016, 01:31 PM
That doesn't surprise me for the sentinel. I wonder about the leveled warrior though. That was supposed to be the heavy hitter of its class (like Sentinel Corrupt Droid and Gunner Corrupt Rescuer).

I just played a warrior undead rescuer in PvP - Was pretty handy there, but dont know how itd go in the campaign. PvP he is quite handy as he has both a damage block + a decent shield + heal + decent HP. Also single char damage was well up in thousands (not 100%, but think it was ~4-5k?).

Reeb99
12-17-2016, 01:50 PM
When my account was having login issues, I started a throw away account just to test if it was my phone causing the issue or not. The sentinel undead rescuer character was pretty decent at lower levels. Better than the green Sand spirit at least. Didn't play it long enough to see how it was at higher levels, and I have yet to get any of them on my real account.