PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Second Rocket Dog

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 03:14 PM
This has likely been my best of a small handful of decent toons in my second account. As usual, legendary soul RNG sodomized me on the LotB victory achievement soul by granting me a second Rocket Dog. At least it wasn't a stupid 4* Wicker Man eddie or fucking Pyro, like I have received in the past with legendary souls!

If it were a Warrior troll or Angel, I'd keep and level it in a heartbeat. If it were an assassin Golden Son (especially now!) or any sort of CotD, I'd hold it for sacrifice. I'm just on the fence regarding this one. Rocket Dog has a great passive and has excellent basic and power attacks. The question is whether these abilities are worth running a team of two dogs or not. If so, it's a keeper for levelling. If not, I'd leave as is for sacrifice.

Thoughts?

scott-5496
12-16-2016, 03:29 PM
I have two on my main account and I am keeping them both as I have used them together with near full talisman and they are pretty solid as a team with CR or Samurai - but especially with a Warrior Eddie - I had them fitted with Energy as well so lots of power points to use for Samurai Eddie or my Nomad in LOL.

I have the same issue with Warrior Troll as have two of them and again have used both in LOL and worked well though shields a little wasted on two...still strong though.

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 04:14 PM
Yes, the problem of a redundant passive is just that... it's only useful for one of the two. I certainly am considering this advice. I wonder if there is any signigivant benefit with the pair and a 3rd toon in PVP.

scott-5496
12-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Quite possible they could help - they do for me in auto battles at the moment. Two rocket dogs and a Troll do well with CR or Samurai in most levels. My LOL main team is Samurai (with CR or FotD/GR back up), Troll, Rocket Dog and either Nomad or Hellhound.....occasionally mix in Pyro or PSS or one of many others to see what goes down.

Looking forward to a shot of PVP to see how that pans out.