PDA

View Full Version : Dead eye Cyborg eddie - is this right ?

Sussexsaint
12-16-2016, 05:59 PM
I have a 5 star maxed cyborg eddie with all 5 star maxed talisman - over 3k attack and 5 skill shards on deadeye

pre nerf he was putting out between 3-4 k per deadeye shot on low level mobs

now on the normal secret location for ailing kingdom he does 350 damage with all perfect hits - the text still readys 'physical damage' not true damage - this can't be right surely ???

FlyingV
12-16-2016, 06:05 PM
I have a 5 star maxed cyborg eddie with all 5 star maxed talisman - over 3k attack and 5 skill shards on deadeye

now on the normal secret location for ailing kingdom he does 350 damage with all perfect hits - the text still readys 'physical damage' not true damage - this can't be right surely ???

I don't have him, but Cyborg is fucked.

He was both intentionally neutered and bugged making him little more than an ultra-rare showpiece. If/when the bug gets addressed, the neutering may still prove to be way out of line, but for now the character (Along with Assassin Golden Son) is effectively ruined.

Aristo4
12-16-2016, 06:13 PM
Dead Eye always seemed to scale secretly off enemy's HP, mine was always doing 300-350 on AK normal etc...dunno if this was intented or not.

I also don't see the Assasin Son as ruined at all.

Kaz_LOTB
12-16-2016, 06:26 PM

There are some hot fixes we have coming in for Cyborg Eddie soon. A few of his SPECIAL scalings and damage values ended up being lower than we intended. Hopefully that will get sorted out by next week.

-Kaz

konstifik
12-16-2016, 06:29 PM
I also don't see the Assasin Son as ruined at all.

Agreed! Just because he was bugfixed out of being an instawin character in combination with someone who applied marks doesn't mean he isn't still powerful.