PDA

View Full Version : Rare Soul Stack Question : Holding for Christmas Event or Rolling them out rightaway?

osiris0000
12-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Hello everyone,

How are your situations about rare souls with you guys? Are you holding them in stacks for christmas event or just rolling them out rightaway? I have some ironite & rare soul stack on my 2nd account, i have hard time to keep them away from book of souls. :cool: I just wanted to see some ideas, how is it working for everyone about rare soul stacks.

Baba-8301
12-18-2016, 03:07 PM
I'm holding on to my souls as I want to avoid selling 4* characters unless it's unavoidable.

Ancient Mariner
12-18-2016, 06:16 PM
I'm holding them for weeks, waiting for the sacrifice feature to be released otherwise i couldn't manage the majority of them, as i only have 6-7 slots avaible and more than 50 rare souls to summon.

Can't wait for that moment to finally come as it's for a long time that i want to open all those souls

Roquetas-5312
12-18-2016, 06:28 PM
Depends on you situation in game as to when you open
Being end game player with no space I am waiting either for sacrifice or an increased opportunity to get a toon I need.
Generally I think it's better to open more at once with the RNG

If you don't have a lot of toons then you should open asap so you can get the builds done