PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa, For Christmas can I please have.......

PerthEddie
12-18-2016, 02:59 PM
Some bloody RNG luck???? Like an idiot I spent some Trooper points earlier and purchased 5 Sentinel souls to try and get some decent toons in readiness for PvP. I got not 1, not 2 but 3, yes 3 f*****g Corrupt Ox Cultists to go with the pile of others I always seem to pull (yeah, seems really random!!)

Joking aside I was going to get a pack of 10 Rare Souls as well but after that luck I have decided to keep my money in my pocket and spend it on something else that I will get some enjoyment from. I get zero luck from souls and always seem to pull COC, Green Soldier, Blue Soldier or Desert Warrior.

RNG-Bah bloody Humbug ;) ;) ;)

blade685
12-19-2016, 07:59 AM
Some bloody RNG luck???? Like an idiot I spent some Trooper points earlier and purchased 5 Sentinel souls to try and get some decent toons in readiness for PvP. I got not 1, not 2 but 3, yes 3 f*****g Corrupt Ox Cultists to go with the pile of others I always seem to pull (yeah, seems really random!!)

Joking aside I was going to get a pack of 10 Rare Souls as well but after that luck I have decided to keep my money in my pocket and spend it on something else that I will get some enjoyment from. I get zero luck from souls and always seem to pull COC, Green Soldier, Blue Soldier or Desert Warrior.

RNG-Bah bloody Humbug ;) ;) ;)
your not alone, only useless or characters i have 10 times.. since 2 or 3 month with normal, rare and legendary souls.... i like dev in that game :mad:

Kaijester
12-19-2016, 08:12 AM
After the introduction of Viking Eddie, I used 10 warrior Rare Souls and 30 Rare Souls, and all I get are duplicates: 2nd Pharaoh Eddie and 4th Angel of Fear.

Ian
12-19-2016, 08:35 AM
I would just like to be able to play the game and not constantly be plagued by bugs.

Also, hang on to those Ox cultists, as I believe the plan is to nerf everything else until Ox cultists (and owl cultists) are the most powerful characters in-game (and then maybe they will get nerfed a well).

blade685
12-19-2016, 08:40 AM
After the introduction of Viking Eddie, I used 10 warrior Rare Souls and 30 Rare Souls, and all I get are duplicates: 2nd Pharaoh Eddie and 4th Angel of Fear.

Yes there's a big problem with that!
It's a script for buying more and more souls i think, it's not bad luck!!!
the game become totally shit...
Don't buy anything!!!!!
Respect players dev, thanks.....