12-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Any word on the holiday event?

floki
12-19-2016, 08:16 PM
Any word on the holiday event?

very intrested as well, holidays are rapidly appoaching

maxdeviations
12-19-2016, 10:13 PM
my 2 cents here - great job with the beta so far .. loving it.
i know sparton mentioned that the event will be released close to the holiday. Please do not release it on friday. if something goes wrong everyone will be out (and i do not expect you to spoil your christmas). Wed seems good. just in case something goes wrong atleast you guys will have 2 days to work on it. no saying that it will go wrong ... but just if ... :D cheers

Eagleknight
12-19-2016, 10:15 PM
my 2 cents here - great job with the beta so far .. loving it.
i know sparton mentioned that the event will be released close to the holiday. Please do not release it on friday. if something goes wrong everyone will be out (and i do not expect you to spoil your christmas). Wed seems good. just in case something goes wrong atleast you guys will have 2 days to work on it. no saying that it will go wrong ... but just if ... :D cheers

if that's the case release it to day to allow time for any problems haha.

Mizrael
12-20-2016, 07:24 PM
If i remember right, Sparton said that it would be well ahead of the holidays...i didn't think he meant 2 days :/

Arcturus
12-20-2016, 07:52 PM
from another thread:

Xmas in a week time...is the xmas update still coming? Looking forward to it!

We're on schedule I'm pretty sure, just having the dealio happen closer to the holiday in question.

Eagleknight
12-20-2016, 11:33 PM
The silence is killing me. Please give us some info on the event.

floki
12-21-2016, 10:30 AM
The silence is killing me. Please give us some info on the event.

the maiden magazine talked about a new eddie the executioner, forsome sort of hallowed event? also a guy fawkes eddie and a santa eddie, that's all i know :)