PDA

View Full Version : Random character??? book of souls

macmar
12-20-2016, 02:49 PM
Hi everyone, I've been reading different posts about repeated characters, also I saw that the developers are working on a "sacrifice" mode (I don't know a lot about it), but... the point is, does anyone have any clue/tip/suggestion/idea about how to get the "missed" characters??? I tried to get sentinel eddies (since I have only fear of the dark and mummy) and all I got was 5 allied soldiers and anoter 5 dogs of war (now I have 6 from each one). Has anyone found a... time of the day... or... something else that works to get another character???

P.S. sorry if anything sounds weird jeje english is not my first language.

hold
12-20-2016, 02:53 PM
Hi everyone, I've been reading different posts about repeated characters, also I saw that the developers are working on a "sacrifice" mode (I don't know a lot about it), but... the point is, does anyone have any clue/tip/suggestion/idea about how to get the "missed" characters??? I tried to get sentinel eddies (since I have only fear of the dark and mummy) and all I got was 5 allied soldiers and anoter 5 dogs of war (now I have 6 from each one). Has anyone found a... time of the day... or... something else that works to get another character???

P.S. sorry if anything sounds weird jeje english is not my first language.

At the moment there is no "silver bullet" I guess ... my advice would be to save all your souls and wait for special events. During these the chances of summoning of special rare characters are higher. How high? Nobody really knows. It was said that during Xmas there will be a special event ... I'm keeping all my souls for that at the moment ...

blade685
12-20-2016, 03:26 PM
they have only to change loot system to don't have more than 5 or 10 X same character.................not very difficult to do ...hum

hold
12-20-2016, 03:49 PM
I recently read that the government of some country (forgot but it might be China - definitely asian country) is forcing the game companies to reveal the chances of getting a rare or super rare character (I think is had something to do with Pokemon).

I forgot the country and can'T find it anymore ... Lot's of prrof I have there ... :cool:

Arcturus
12-20-2016, 04:15 PM
I recently read that the government of some country (forgot but it might be China - definitely asian country) is forcing the game companies to reveal the chances of getting a rare or super rare character (I think is had something to do with Pokemon).

I forgot the country and can'T find it anymore ... Lot's of prrof I have there ... :cool:

this could have interesting ramifications...

I found an article on it: http://kotaku.com/china-passes-law-forcing-games-with-loot-boxes-to-discl-1789828850

Odds of getting 3* Green Allied Soldier: 20%
Odds of getting whatever character you were hoping for: 0.001%

hold
12-20-2016, 04:21 PM
this could have interesting ramifications...

I found an article on it: http://kotaku.com/china-passes-law-forcing-games-with-loot-boxes-to-discl-1789828850

Odds of getting 3* Green Allied Soldier: 20%
Odds of getting whatever character you were hoping for: 0.001%

That's the article I was reading about it! Thanks! ... I'm not crazy and imagining things ... :cool:

maxdeviations
12-20-2016, 05:14 PM
this is a game changer ... lol .. but i dont think i wanna know the odds of getting a 5* toon. will probably piss me off too bad. i would like to know the odds of getting the ox cultist and all the damn dogs. hahha like 80%.
did china pass this law already ? if so is this game available in the chinese app store .. i was in china recently so i can tell that the game definitely worked while i was there :)

hold
12-20-2016, 05:18 PM
... did china pass this law already ?

The law has passed and has to be followed from May 2017 ...