PDA

View Full Version : Character shortlist

konstifik
12-20-2016, 05:52 PM
It would be great to have a character shortlist that always shows up first in the team selection screen before going into a battle. 10 spots or so. Specially in PVP, but also in the single player world, it would reduce a lot of the time needed to scroll through a big roster to find the characters I want to use.

FlyingV
12-20-2016, 06:14 PM
;I agree. The character/talisman menus are horrible and need a complete overhaul.

In terms of prioritizing bug fixes & content, a 3rd icon on the character screen would be perfect. Thus each character would have:

a padlock 🔓 (lock);
a crown 👑 (champion); and
a heart ❤️ (favorite), which would move those selected to the front of the scroll bar.

Hypnos
12-20-2016, 06:20 PM
;I agree. The character/talisman menus are horrible and need a complete overhaul.

In terms of prioritizing bug fixes & content, a 3rd icon on the character screen would be perfect. Thus each character would have:

a padlock 🔓 (lock);
a crown 👑 (champion); and
a heart ❤️ (favorite), which would move those selected to the front of the scroll bar.

I like this idea. I'm sure it would be easy to implement too

Roquetas-5312
12-20-2016, 06:49 PM
For talismans would be nice to lock them or mark for sale in main menu rather than sell screen
Also would be good to sort by colour

Also would be nice to be able to un-equip even when your inventory is full so we can swap from one character to another without having to sell some first