PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of the Beast Christmas Event on now!

Leviathan
12-21-2016, 09:16 PM
Christmas has come early!

5 exclusive characters including Coalgiver Eddie are available now!

Redeem the Christmas Soul and get an increased chance of receiving the following characters1:

Coalgiver Eddie (Warrior 4*)
Cheering Wickerdeer (Gunner 3*)
Hunter Wickerdeer (Assassin 3*)
Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel 3*)
Possessed Snowman (Magus 3*)

The Christmas Soul is guaranteed to drop a 3-5 Star character of ANY class (including Gunner and Assassin!) and has a higher chance of producing the above characters!

These limited edition characters disappear from the Book of Souls forever on January 5th! Win them now and play with them all year long!

1These characters can still be summoned from the Souls they would normally be found in based on rarity and class throughout this event. Only the Christmas Soul provides an increased chance of summoning.

StormArrow
12-21-2016, 09:28 PM
"Win them now and play with them all year long!" Are you telling us that after a year we will lose the character?

zamasu
12-21-2016, 09:35 PM
Is this it? is this all we get for Christmas? where is the new content? I think all are sick and tired of BS updates like this..

so disappointed, really this game is hitting a dead end

Nicko
12-21-2016, 09:36 PM
There's a thread for the new Eddie, but how about the new characters abilities and stats?

Tough to decide if it's worth going for them without knowing their abilities

Thanks!

Hypnos
12-21-2016, 09:45 PM
Thanks for this GREAT xmas update guys and for giving us the opportunity to give you more money!!

Ancient Mariner
12-21-2016, 09:47 PM
"Win them now and play with them all year long!" Are you telling us that after a year we will lose the character?
I was wondering the same, does that mean that after a year we will lose them? Or what?

Anyways since there wasn't anymore a real game update (no more BNW, Nightcity like it should've been time ago) i wonder why we keep having new kinds of souls to sumon while we're all being stuck with the full inventory for weeks :/

It would honestly have been better to first solve this old problem, instead of giving us the chance to summon souls we don't have space for

Roquetas-5312
12-21-2016, 09:51 PM
Hmm I thought event ment something you can participate in not just the chance to get new characters when we are all full up and desperately need sacrifice or more slots before we redeem souls
Very disappointed I must say

Purplepixii
12-21-2016, 10:00 PM
I'm gonna break with the tradition above and thank the team for the update and wish you all a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

FlyingV
12-21-2016, 10:05 PM

It should be that you have until 1/5 to acquire. After that it is yours for good. This is the presumption, which requires confirmation.

My secondary account is not in the storage red zone, so I used ironite for a 10 pack: 2 holiday toons, a redundant storm eddie and seven selections of 3* shit.

ironmaiden84
12-21-2016, 10:10 PM
Yeah, maybe it's not as cool as the FotD Event was, because it's only new characters and no new levels...

I understand the first post that the new Eddie and other things will be only available in souls for about 2 weeks, but if you'll get them you'll have them forever and not only for this short time.

I'm playing since day one and I still have some spots left. Don't know what you did, but I think it's still space open to fill with new characters. I don't even have all of the old Eddies so it's just a better chance to get something new while grinding anyways to get them all.

MrFreeze
12-21-2016, 10:12 PM
Well if there's no new bugs with the update then they accomplished something. A snowman though? Coal giver Eddie brought us all lumps of coal. Happy holidays anyway. Not spending my money on a chance at a friggin snowman

Leviathan
12-21-2016, 10:37 PM

Hi there!

Just to clarify, if you win the characters, you get to keep them permanently. They are only available to be pulled from the Book of Souls until Jan 5. Hope that helps.

AmBush-UK
12-21-2016, 11:31 PM
Is this it? is this all we get for Christmas? where is the new content? I think all are sick and tired of BS updates like this..

so disappointed, really this game is hitting a dead endAGREED

So It's not actually an event, more of a lottery !
I've had enough F'N OX Cultists recently. You can Stuff that up the parsons nose!

No Fixes either still can't use magnus soldier on LoL

Shifter
12-21-2016, 11:48 PM
These limited edition characters disappear from the Book of Souls forever on January 5th! Win them now and play with them all year long!

I hope this is the case, RNG is so bad now we really don't need more characters to lesson the chance to get what we really want. The same thing was said about BNW souls but we still get the dumb cheerleaders and fisher price toy druids to sell.

FlyingV
12-22-2016, 12:37 AM
I just played coalchucker or whatever ill-suited name eddie received on my troopers. Frankly, they did a great job. He is a riot to play and the fury list actually has our names on it (I saw Bill Lion on it).

The disapointment that reigns goes back to an earlier comment of mine. It is like the division is fractured. On one side you have some very creative human assets developing things like this. On the other side you either have an idiot in charge who got a playbook from a 2-bit vegas seminar on how to get rich in the app world by denying your customers, or you have one manager who wants to get off this project and is willfully organizing things to run this into the ground.

I'd like to win this eddie. The job was well done. Unfortunately, as has been discussed many times over, this is not well-received when inventories are packed and we are subject to this terrible RNG. There is little to no reasonable expectation that the ironite earned in the 12-14 days will get that winning pull, and that doesn't make a very merry promo.

I appreciate time spent on the heels of getting pvp up and running, so whoever created the characters deserves such recognition. However, the intelligent way to run this would have been to make a gift- a 3 pack or a 10 pack gifted to each player on Xmas day running along with this promo. Nobody can be upset with a gift, and the promo could still run. That and people around here could use some acknowledgement for all they have been through supporting paying for and testing the game when nobody volunteered to be a beta tester (PVP exepted).

BillLion
12-22-2016, 01:41 AM
I just played coalchucker or whatever ill-suited name eddie received on my troopers. Frankly, they did a great job. He is a riot to play and the fury list actually has our names on it (I saw Bill Lion on it).

And I thought I finally got off the naughty list this year ;)

Mizrael
12-22-2016, 03:57 AM
I thought that you were going to gift us, not the other way around:(

It's so sad to see all the other games i abandoned for LOTB having some FREE giveaways and fun events going on the whole holidays...
And what do we get here? 2 skill shards for 100CHF?!

you know: there has been a charity event going on for "children in need" in the radio station which i listen to while driving to/from work. i usually don't do charity,but your overpriced events made me really think about it...

So...Merry Christmas LOTB community! let's hope that the new year will finally bring some new content instead of more money drain events!

Lord Schmeb
12-22-2016, 04:00 AM
And I thought I finally got off the naughty list this year ;)

That is freaking awesome! 😀😂

FilipMurray
12-22-2016, 07:03 AM
Great update! I've got Cyborg Eddie from the first X-Mas soul!! :)

I just want 1 secret location in New Yearish spirit!

blade685
12-22-2016, 09:02 AM
great update??? like others only 10% of players will have new characters....

Nifelheim
12-22-2016, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the update! Got 4 of the new characters, but not the new Eddie. Also got my first AG, and oddly got a bnw character!

blade685
12-22-2016, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the update! Got 4 of the new characters, but not the new Eddie. Also got my first AG, and oddly got a bnw character!
with 1000 souls?.....

Nifelheim
12-22-2016, 10:12 AM
No, 16 or 17. Even Got some duplicates of the reindeer.

People complain about rng but every time I get the 10 pack of souls I always get at least 1 excellent character. It may be a duplicate, but 1 elite out of 10 is not bad odds!

Atheist
12-22-2016, 10:14 AM
As with BWN update, you just milk money giving nothing.
(Yeap i bought some souls also but anyway)
No crying tho.
More productive feedback:
People want some of these xmas souls for free to at least give them the illusion they gain something. It is reasonable.
Suggestions:
1) Put daily seasonal achievements which upon completition reward you with xmas soul (s).
2) Make xmas souls standar drop from Special Missions in NM mode at least in Underworld and Battlefield.
3) give a free xmas soul to everybody using a code or something. All people must participate and feel the joy and warmth of xmas hohohoho (NOT)
4) A seasonal mini mission like Halloween would be more than welcome.

Also, just saying:
keep the good work up with the arena, we want it released the soonest :P

Roquetas-5312
12-22-2016, 10:46 AM
The first event we had was an actual event a new secret location and extra characters good I spend a lot on this and didn't get all the limited edition soul also the rewards promised never seemed to materialize so was disappointed but you also introduced the achievements system with this so people seems relatively happy.

Second so called event BNW Was released only with extra characters but saying as BNW area was not fully ready yet you wanted us to get a taste of BNW and you would be releasing the second part later. So we said ok we will wait BNW will be next and we can have our new content.

So with talk of an event well ahead of Christmas we are all thinking BNW, a week before Christmas and things are getting delayed so all player eagerly awaiting and then we start hearing Xmas event with BNW sometime after Christmas along with sacrifice and the full release of PVP so ok well at least we will have a new level to play and maybe gets some rare souls as rewards.

When the event finally happens it's not an event but another buy souls limited time offer it's no wonder player are left with a nasty taste in the mouth and I think we will actual now lose players not just talk of players leaving but actually leaving.

If it wasn't for the fact that this is an iron maiden game I think you would have seen a bigger exit than you actually have and for that reason you must think that we are happy when we are clearly not.

Pvp actually is better than I expected so credit there

In future if it's only new characters added please refer to it as an update not an event

blade685
12-22-2016, 10:54 AM
No, 16 or 17. Even Got some duplicates of the reindeer.

People complain about rng but every time I get the 10 pack of souls I always get at least 1 excellent character. It may be a duplicate, but 1 elite out of 10 is not bad odds!

me always 0 with 10 or 20.....it's totally boring

Frost
12-22-2016, 11:13 AM
'Cause you know, RNGesus.

By the way, yet another event that we reward you and not the other way around...

20 souls no new Eddie, just a lot of 3* duplicates.

satani
12-22-2016, 11:21 AM
As with BWN update, you just milk money giving nothing.
(Yeap i bought some souls also but anyway)....

i did so for the BNW event, as i spent more money than i should to get storm eddie.
Luckily for me now, my current balance won't allow me to buy anything. So i may be able to buy one christmas soul per 2 days, but as i know the droprate will be 1 out of 20, i keep saving up the ironites untill the last day and see what i can afford then.

Just saw that one of my troopers, SKYNYRD007-6554 already has Coalgiver eddie shared, just tested him.
My thoughts:
For a warrior, he has good live, with 10229, yet 620 is a pretty low atk, as most his attacks are single target only.
From animation standpoint, he looks good, tested all his offensive moves (Why has he 2 healing moves?) and the fury. Looks nice, but only one attack that goes for random target and freezes random for 4(?) energy? Not a winner for me. I keep playing my storm eddie.
Saw the stats and moves of the gunner reindeer (whatever), looks crap. The only units now missing are sentinel and assassin reindeer and the mage snowman. Will check the random trooper list later today and see, if someone shares one of these.

As i said before, it's a little dissappointing, but yet i keep grinding low levels and play all troopers.

Atheist
12-22-2016, 01:44 PM
i did so for the BNW event, as i spent more money than i should to get storm eddie.
Luckily for me now, my current balance won't allow me to buy anything. So i may be able to buy one christmas soul per 2 days, but as i know the droprate will be 1 out of 20, i keep saving up the ironites untill the last day and see what i can afford then.

Just saw that one of my troopers, SKYNYRD007-6554 already has Coalgiver eddie shared, just tested him.
My thoughts:
For a warrior, he has good live, with 10229, yet 620 is a pretty low atk, as most his attacks are single target only.
From animation standpoint, he looks good, tested all his offensive moves (Why has he 2 healing moves?) and the fury. Looks nice, but only one attack that goes for random target and freezes random for 4(?) energy? Not a winner for me. I keep playing my storm eddie.
Saw the stats and moves of the gunner reindeer (whatever), looks crap. The only units now missing are sentinel and assassin reindeer and the mage snowman. Will check the random trooper list later today and see, if someone shares one of these.

As i said before, it's a little dissappointing, but yet i keep grinding low levels and play all troopers.

I believe this new eddie is a sentinel disguised in warrior colours as exactly storm eddie is a PURE mage with assassin type... for the new eddie his hp are as high as a sentinels one and his 2 healing abilities with the warrior type and single attacks tell me he could be used as a bruiser as. Maybe the best setup for him is fotd eddies talis... But anyway its not like i own him :p (the santa eddie)

PerthEddie
12-22-2016, 02:24 PM
Have to say I am struggling to see where the event is. I play another couple of games on my phone and both of those have little Christmas games for some rewards and neither are asking for any money off us. I really thought we were getting a Halloween type thing with a new secret area. Instead we get a rebadged Rare Soul where a pack of 10 cost 1/3 more than usual and the chances of getting the Eddie are extremely low. I had 4 Rare Souls that I got from Secret Areas over the last couple of days and opened them today and I did get the Magus Snowman so that is it for me. I am not paying over the odds for souls especially when my RNG luck is crap. I will end up with loads more Corrupt Ox Cultists.

For me Nodding Frog with this have let themselves down and basically pissed all over the player base's Christmas chips. Unfortunately the Christmas spirit doesn't seem to be alive in Nodding Frog towers. If this is them giving us something I would hate to see it when they act like Scrooge.

URock
12-22-2016, 02:40 PM
I opened 10 rare souls and all I got was Mummy Eddie, Speed of light Eddie, Gunner Droid and crap.

No luck on this "awesome" event. I don't waste more time to get rare souls for these ... useless chars.

MuadDib-7367
12-22-2016, 05:13 PM
I opened 10 rare souls and all I got was Mummy Eddie, Speed of light Eddie, Gunner Droid and crap.

No luck on this "awesome" event. I don't waste more time to get rare souls for these ... useless chars.

Same here. Did a 10 soul open and got duplicate trash. Do I really need 4 5* PDKs? Apparently so. I understand RNG, but if people are willing to pay, you need to give them something new, not a an extra 1% chance to get a decent character. This 'update' is the proverbial lump of coal. This game is close to entering a death spiral. You need whales to pay for content, but whales aren't stupid. They won't continue to pay if they don't receive anything in return. I'm close to asking Apple to refund my last purchase since I got absolutely nothing for it.

XcarecroW
12-22-2016, 05:26 PM
Same here. Did a 10 soul open and got duplicate trash. Do I really need 4 5* PDKs? Apparently so. I understand RNG, but if people are willing to pay, you need to give them something new, not a an extra 1% chance to get a decent character. This 'update' is the proverbial lump of coal. This game is close to entering a death spiral. You need whales to pay for content, but whales aren't stupid. They won't continue to pay if they don't receive anything in return. I'm close to asking Apple to refund my last purchase since I got absolutely nothing for it.

Go for it, i did a chargeback before, happier than ever for doing it.

Otaviano
12-22-2016, 05:38 PM

Wait , wait , wait ..... can I ask my money back ? I change 20 rare christmas souls ... some Save Ironites and some money.... but nothing good... only a 5* dog .... that I already have 3..... so how can I ask my money back? is there a golden brick road ???
Thanks !!!!

ErikInVegas
12-22-2016, 05:57 PM
So I got a 10 pack of grinchmas scams and opened the rares I had saved for the event.

Not a single new character.

Nothing but dupes as far as the eye can see.

It's like they want people to quit.

Nifelheim
12-22-2016, 06:02 PM

This may be duplicates, but looks like you got at least 3 good cards out of 10.

When I pull souls 1 by 1, I've noticed I get the ox cultist syndrome also.

SamFisher3000
12-22-2016, 06:51 PM
I don't know what's the deal with the RNG. I really don't think it's totally random what you get. Maybe it depends on the country you live in or the time when you open the souls... I am playing the game since release and opened hundreds of souls, maybe more than a thousand. I only got five 5 star toons since July 3 Visions Eddie 1 Alliance General and 1 Samurai Eddie. I want Corrupt General, Pharao Eddie and Vampire Hunter Eddie since the beginning but had no luck. I don't even have a PDK. Tried to get FOTD Eddie as well with around 30 sentinel souls and 20 BNW souls but no luck. When I summoned 4 star toons I got a lot of sentinel soulless demons and nowadays I summon Angel of Strife every time.
Spent 400 ironite on christmas souls as well and got my 40th SOL Eddie, sentinel Wickerdeer and 2 sentinel corrupt oxs.

AmBush-UK
12-22-2016, 10:43 PM
I don't know what's the deal with the RNG. I really don't think it's totally random what you get. Maybe it depends on the country you live in or the time when you open the souls...

I Highly doubt that's the case m8, Myself and the Demoness have Dropped souls within minuets of each other in the same room I've never had a Pharaoh Eddie of Corrupt General, She has both and many characters I have not got

Eagleknight
12-22-2016, 11:05 PM
I dropped 100 rare souls and 20 Christmas souls today and no xmas Eddie. I did get another samari Eddie and AG. Was hoping for a CG as he is kicking my ass in pvp along with the prisoner. I agree the rng is a bit harsh. I got 50 rare souls left mabey I'll get lucky with them.

konstifik
12-23-2016, 07:51 AM
Summoned a legendary soul and got a Coalgiver Eddie, who is the only character I wanted from this event. I had hoped for something better from my legendary soul, but at least I don't even have to think about spending ironite on christmas souls.

Kaijester
12-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Oh man lucky you...I'm out of resources trying and prob won't be able to get this awesome Eddie. :(

osogaru
12-23-2016, 09:22 AM
Well I opened 10 christmas souls, 5 rare souls and 1 legendary souls and... only duplicates AND 2 servers errors. bye bye

Nicko
12-23-2016, 10:04 PM
I have to laugh at the silliness of the universe

I needed more Ironite cause PvP eats up quite a bit

I bought a special bonus pack that I think was 675 Ironite and 2 rare souls

Dropped in the two souls and...

A second Viking Eddie :rolleyes:

I seem to be the only guy around here who has one...I mean two

Maybe they increased the drop rate?

Cause right now it seems analogous to having two Cyborgs

Wonder if more will start appearing...

osogaru
12-26-2016, 08:27 AM
I have to laugh at the silliness of the universe
I needed more Ironite cause PvP eats up quite a bit
I bought a special bonus pack that I think was 675 Ironite and 2 rare souls
Dropped in the two souls and...
A second Viking Eddie :rolleyes:
I seem to be the only guy around here who has one...I mean two
Maybe they increased the drop rate?
Cause right now it seems analogous to having two Cyborgs
Wonder if more will start appearing...

Lucky you are ! maybe I will try some souls today. But I think I will be disapointed.

Otaviano
12-26-2016, 10:19 PM
Hey what happen with crhistmas souls ??? the event has finish today ? isnt on 5 januaty ? what happened ?

Sparton_LOTB
12-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Hey what happen with crhistmas souls ??? the event has finish today ? isnt on 5 januaty ? what happened ?

The Christmas Souls are still supposed to be in the store; we're working on fixing that and should have them back in the store in an hour or so.

blade685
12-27-2016, 09:14 AM
The Christmas Souls are still supposed to be in the store; we're working on fixing that and should have them back in the store in an hour or so.
don't buy anything :
me ten Christmas rare souls and one 3* hunter Wickerdeer and one blue possessed snowman, and duplicate i love that loot system of shit
it was my last purchase in that game before a real update!!!

Ancient Mariner
12-27-2016, 12:39 PM
Jeez guys...i've never complained before, but lately you got to admit that in this game there are more broken things than working ones, not to mention the evident lack in properly planning updates and new features :X

blade685
12-27-2016, 01:23 PM
Jeez guys...i've never complained before, but lately you got to admit that in this game there are more broken things than working ones, not to mention the evident lack in properly planning updates and new features :X

+10...........

jpmusic
01-01-2017, 05:13 PM
Hello, people!

It has been a long time since I visited the forums or posted anything. Still, I have been playing the game, and I have some things to say this event:

Dear devs, please please PLEASE. The players need something done about the RNG. This has been a problem ever since the game was released almost 6 months ago. So far I have been lucky on all the special events, I got FOTD, BNW and XMas Eddie, but that doesn't mean everyone has. If we are to spend money on this game, we should actually get something in return, not just character duplicates everytime. I don't want to seem all negative, but seriously... this problem has been around for 6 months. It is time for it to get fixed. Keep the players happy, and they'll give you money.

Also, for special events like this one, I really think it is a good idea for every player to get some stuff for free. I understand that you have to make some money out of this, and I won't complain about that... But you have to keep people happy, and giving everyone a chance to get limited edition characters would be nice. And for those of us who have been spending some cash, it would be nice that it really improves our game by giving us a 90% chance of getting a character. Going back to the RNG topic, it is really frustrating that we may spend around 25 bucks and not get anything that we couldn't have got for free.

Still, thank you for your work and dedication. We are very anxious to see how the game will improve with the release of Night City, BNW, and the PVP.

Thank you!

slauki
01-01-2017, 08:04 PM
I opened a new thread, but since the devs are reading this one for sure, i'd like to post the new year bugs here too.
Sorry for the double spam :P

Copied and pasted:

Hey guys,

first i want to wish you a happy new 2017.

But unfortunatly it seems, that LOTB has some problems with 2017.

1. I didn't get daily rewards on both accounts.
2. i cannot delete troopers anymore (on both accounts). The massage apperars that i have "reached the limits of maximal removals". But i didn't remove anyone today.

It seems that there are some problems with the time counter/reseter...

Can anyone else confirm this? Or did you see some sort of new bugs?

Aristo4
01-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I also had the message about maximal removals, earlier.
Also no daily rewards popped so far either last night or during the day today....whats going on ?

jakalope
01-02-2017, 01:06 AM
Dear devs, please please PLEASE. The players need something done about the RNG.

I second this. Rare souls should have an increased chance at an actual rare. I continue to pull harpy's, allied soldiers, and newborns on every single attempt. Those drop enough in regular souls. Pulling souls should be a fun aspect of the game. Instead it's very disapointing.

geri96
01-02-2017, 10:44 AM
This xmas even really disappointed me. First of all, it's not even an event, it's more like a "Christmas Promotion/Offer" . After struggling through the year since the release of the game we've been through so much, cool gameplay, and lots of lots of bugs. I liked the Halloween event because not only they released new characters, but there actually was an event , the fight against FotD Eddie and the Pumpkins was fun, and you could gain skulls/ironites too.

It's okay if you want to encourage people to spend ironite ( to buy ironite packs with real money), and a good tool for this was the introduction of the xmas souls. But tbh, paying 100 ironites for a very small chance of gaining the real prize (coalgiver Eddie), is not the best way to convince me to buy more ironites, what's more...If I'd run completely out of ironites, I'd most likely play less LotB instead of buying more harpies and green allied soldiers for real money. Also the xmas bundles are not that compelling too, 3 xmas souls for 300 ironites...now that's a bargain!

You could've just kept this xmas offer, and just given a rare and an xmas soul to us for free! It wouldn't have increased are chances that much, but still, we would have felt that we got an xmas present, and not just waste our ironite resource during the holidays. Furthermore, you could've just done something special for xmas, like, halving the timer for special locations, or keeping the Lord of Light dungeons open for the weekend.

PS: Thank you for your hardwork during the year.

Mizrael
01-02-2017, 11:19 AM
2. i cannot delete troopers anymore (on both accounts). The massage apperars that i have "reached the limits of maximal removals". But i didn't remove anyone today.

That's probably the game punishing you for removing me after just 3 days of inactivity due to a game bug (75% loading).

i was shocked to see that 7(SEVEN!?) people removed me even though i have been a loyal trooper for months before (i don't think that i ever missed a trooper since i started playing). so thanks NF...a great xmas event

happy new year to all the loyal players!

Coletrain
01-02-2017, 02:04 PM
I second this. Rare souls should have an increased chance at an actual rare. I continue to pull harpy's, allied soldiers, and newborns on every single attempt. Those drop enough in regular souls. Pulling souls should be a fun aspect of the game. Instead it's very disapointing.

The RNG lotto was a bit more palatable when rare souls were dropping regularly, however with the reduced drop rate I feel as though rare souls should be changed to only drop 4 & 5 star characters. They are rare enough that no one will be rolling in them, and when you get a rare soul it might actually feel like it's a worthwhile prize.

slauki
01-02-2017, 02:36 PM
That's probably the game punishing you for removing me after just 3 days of inactivity due to a game bug (75% loading).

i was shocked to see that 7(SEVEN!?) people removed me even though i have been a loyal trooper for months before (i don't think that i ever missed a trooper since i started playing). so thanks NF...a great xmas event

the problem is that you are not in control how long you will be locked out. i remember jenny, who was not able to play for several weeks and quit the game. so it's nothing personal, and it's not the problem to readd some troopers....oh wait actually it is ATM, at least for me ;)

The RNG lotto was a bit more palatable when rare souls were dropping regularly, however with the reduced drop rate I feel as though rare souls should be changed to only drop 4 & 5 star characters. They are rare enough that no one will be rolling in them, and when you get a rare soul it might actually feel like it's a worthwhile prize.

yeah, as they dropped more frequently in the dungeons it was okay, but now since they are almost impossible to get the chances of getting higher rated chars should be better.

Nicko
01-02-2017, 05:11 PM

I kept you:D

Some people are pretty zealous about Troopers. I usually give a week; life happens..