PDA

View Full Version : I got a snowman

RACCAR-8000
12-22-2016, 08:26 AM
I had been saving my ironit for a while now and new pack came out and I was feeling luck and I got 10 dups '. So I spent 190 2 star souls and got 1 new toon, a snowman ⛄️. I don't know how to feel . I'm mad I wasted all that ironit, I got a new toon but it's a snowman. I'm sure some people want a snowman . I'm not sure if I want to use my resources to max em out . He might be good with 6 freeze talisman. Idk I guess besides the outer space girls and the new Eddies I'm unimpressed with all the other new toons. Snowman ,reindeer, jackolanterens , ass ox cult guy ass golum and those robots are all kinda weak. Did anyone max out evil frosty ? Is he any good ? ☃️

Esquatcho
12-22-2016, 01:02 PM
I had been saving my ironit for a while now and new pack came out and I was feeling luck and I got 10 dups '. So I spent 190 2 star souls and got 1 new toon, a snowman ⛄️. I don't know how to feel . I'm mad I wasted all that ironit, I got a new toon but it's a snowman. I'm sure some people want a snowman . I'm not sure if I want to use my resources to max em out . He might be good with 6 freeze talisman. Idk I guess besides the outer space girls and the new Eddies I'm unimpressed with all the other new toons. Snowman ,reindeer, jackolanterens , ass ox cult guy ass golum and those robots are all kinda weak. Did anyone max out evil frosty ? Is he any good ? ☃️

Whats his skills like?

I got the gunner reindeer and he is 'OK'. Definitely among the better toons, but not awesome by any means.

Some of the BNW toons are pretty damn good too though, as is FOTD and Storm Eddies. Viking is pretty good too, but pretty rare so far it seems.

satani
12-22-2016, 04:25 PM
[QUOTE=RACCAR-8000;27226... So I spent 190 2 star souls .... mad I wasted all that ironit,.? ☃️[/QUOTE]

? How can you waste ironite for 2* souls? You get them casually from match to match, i, too might have 100's lying...

So snowman and "rudolf" sentinel might als well be in 2* souls, gunner reindeer seems meh, Coalgiver is ok (will spend some warrior souls to get him), last missing is the assassin's reindeer.

RACCAR-8000
12-23-2016, 07:34 AM
Oh , what I was trying to say is that I spent my ironit on a 10 pack of rare Christmas souls and got all dups. So I had better luck with 2 star souls at getting new toons then spending hard earned ironit.