PDA

View Full Version : Results after opening 1000ish Common Souls

Kardas
12-22-2016, 10:31 PM
I think I started doing this around early October-ish, when that 'Dropchance of Premium characters' thread was starting up. From what I got, there seems to be a 4% (probably 5% but my luck stinks) chance of getting a 3* character with a Common Soul, and a 12,5% chance of a 1* character. I also tracked if there was a percentage attached to the class you get from a soul, and considering the chances of getting a Warrior, Sentinel or Magus is roughly 33%, I think there's a thing there which assures you don't get an overload of characters from the same class.
Also thanks to Blade685 as 99 of the souls in here are his. Helped me speed this up a bit.

Hope you all find this interesting!

It'll be great to stop doing this though, it was such drudgework

mjmxiii
12-23-2016, 12:17 AM
Wow that looks like a lot of work! A bunch of characters that end up getting sold in that list. It would be interesting to see a similar study on 3* rare souls! Nice work!

maxdeviations
12-23-2016, 02:19 AM
i opened about a 110 rare souls yesterday (44 green souls, 43 regular rare souls 16 christmas souls and 2 legendary souls) and got 1 5* magus dog king. so i estimate the probability of a 5* drop from a rare soul to be 0.9%. yes 0.9%.

EDIT : saving some eddie dupes for sacrifice if that feature ever comes out

in case anyone is wondering i sold over 90 of the rest. as they were dupes or worthless.
cheers

blade685
12-23-2016, 08:28 AM
all useless characters i had 50X same for me....so good loot system...hum

ErikInVegas
12-24-2016, 09:45 AM
I just wanted to say thanks for doing this and thanks for sharing it.

I'm planning to track my Mass Effect: Andromeda drops.

EA gets hate for pay to play but their dupes level up your characters & items and then spill over into consumable boosts.