PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to remove me (Leo-0280)

Leo_ID
12-25-2016, 12:08 PM
Hi all,

If any of you might have my account as your trooper (Leo-0280), I'll let you know that I'm going to have myself a holiday and probably an extensive inactivity of trooper usage on this game.
This is an addicting game, and I've been playing since July or August (can't remember!). But somehow I got myself lack of motivation to play this game anymore due to recent (and probably extensive) nerfing of the game. Grinding and using 50 troopers a day starting to sounds like a waste of time. My reason to stop playing this game routinely is probably the same as hold's reason on the other thread.

I might log in occasionally to this game to see what's what and probably if I have a time to kill, but I won't or less likely to play troopers. Feel free to remove me. Or, if you find my current champion is quite useful, then it's okay to keep my account. But don't wish for 25 trooper badge from me :p.

In the mean time, I will read this forum to keep updated with this game. If anything interesting enough to bring me back, I'll let you know.

Merry Christmas and Harpy New Year! :cool:

Aristo4
12-25-2016, 01:25 PM
Merry Christmas and Harpy New Year to you too :cool:

In case/when you do come back, we can always readd you.