PDA

View Full Version : Feel free to replace me with an active trooper

hold
12-26-2016, 07:18 AM
I postet this yesterday on another thread but it might drown in other comments. So in case some of my troopers missed it - feel free to replace me with an active one - I am out for good. There is something deeply broken within the system as so many dupes can'T be normal. In my draw yesterday I got Pyro (sentinel) and Soulless Demon (sentinel) in the pull from the rare souls and from the Legendary souls. Opening close to 800 souls I really only got crap... can't remember the full name as I already uninstalled the app but it's hold-XXXX with a CR as champion that most probably gave you 25 trooper badges daily (unless the game crashed). I am off this forum as well now ...

Here is my post from yesterday again:

I used all my ressources (well ...). I thought Christmas is quite fitting. That is the outcome. I am just pointing out interesting or fairly new characters from each soul type.

730 normal souls

1 Mummy Eddie
1 SoL Eddie
2x Blue Soldier
1 Corrupt Droid (Warrior / duplicate)
1 Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel)

---------------

29 Rare Souls

3 Mummy Eddies
1 Pyro soldier (Sentinel / my 3rd)
1 Golden Son (Magus / my 3rd)
1 Soulless Demon (Sentinel / duplicate)
1 Corrupt Droid (Warrior / duplicate)

---------------

5 Gunner / Assassin Souls

2 Cheering Wickerdeers (Gunner)

---------------

5 Sentinel Souls

Feck All

---------------

17 Christmas Souls

1 Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel)
1 Run To The Hills Eddie

---------------

2 Legendary Souls

1 Pyro Soldier (Sentinel / my 4th)
1 Soulless Demon (Sentinel / my 3rd)

That must be my bad luck or the bad luck of a lot of people here. The devs said recently they crunched some numbers, everything is fine and the future will bring many good things.

And I wanted to buy more souls especially warrior ones but ... even I had close to 46000 Trooper badges I get a message that I don't have enough trooper badges. Just one of the very long standing bugs that never got adressed.

---------------

That's it ... I'm out - App deinstalled.

The reasons were mentioned by many many persons over and over again in this forum.

The design and dthe graphics are awesome. The bugs and the RNG system in combination with the amount of rare souls you can earn are terrible. Even it is better these days the server errors they are still happening in LoL.

With every update I had a lump of money ready that I was willing to spend to support the developers if the update is any good. Not one update but the last one went smoothly or without introducing more bugs. The Christmas update or as they call it "event" was basically about buying more souls and throwing money after Nodding Frog. I wouldn't call it an event ... not even a Christmas present they had for their players.

My guts tell me that this game is driving full speed towards a brick wall and will hit it eventually. I watched and played this drama for 6 months in the hopes things change. It really didn't much. I have the bad feeling that this game is caught in a death spiral and there is no escape anymore.

You cannot collect all characters for 2 reasons:
1. there ist not enough space.
2. you'll never get them with the system in place.

I will enjoy Christmas and the start of the new year without this pisstake of a money grabbing scheme. I would love to have this game as a standalone app without the need of being online and would pay 5 Euro as for any other mobile game. Maybe with new worlds as DLCs for 2 Euro a world and whenever you finish one you get all the chars and an Eddie or so. But this buggy nonsense is too much now.

Thanks to all my Troopers - you were part of the reason I actually stayed that long. Many many troopers points I got because of you loyal Troopers and only that made the game on some days bareable (the ones with a lot of server errors). That also means feel free to drop me and search for a new and active Trooper.

Still a fan of the band but not of the driving forces behind this crap. In terms of computer games this one has become my disappointment of the year 2016.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Nicko
12-26-2016, 02:48 PM
Regular souls are basically useless, and that doesn't look unusual for 30 rare. It's not truly "random"; certain characters obviously come up a lot more than others. Doesn't mean it's any less frustrating for you or that you choose to accept that drop rate. I know someone posted in another thread others are leaving as well; I've been pretty lucky so I really can't complain; others have not fared as well. Obviously if this is a wide enough trend things should change. The developers are not stupid - I think they want this game to succeed as much as anyone.

The character thing is kind of "no win". People want certain characters because they're "special". If they were easy to get, people wouldn't try as hard to get them or have that "rush" when they did get them. Nerfs are introduced to try to compensate, but then that becomes a source of frustration for many. I see the logic behind many of these nerfs after PvP - I suspect there will be more - though who knows when that will go worldwide

I don't think the developers have an easy job here and we all have to determine whether this game is fun - or a source of frustration. I know for me it was starting to feel like a chore due to lack of new content, so I'm really glad I was invited into the beta as its kind of revitalized things for me.

As opposed to endless complaining I respect your decision to speak with your actions. Good luck!

T-Man
06-24-2017, 03:51 PM
You have been a great trooper for a long time. I'm sorry to see you go, but I understand. You make a lot of valid points.

Even though I pulled Mystic Eddie from a rare soul (fist time I pulled one during one of these events), I'm frustrated by the many bugs in the game that the developers can't seem to get a hold on. Some old ones are back like the game locking up when switching out of auto play, among numerous new bugs.

I'm also not happy with some of the nerfs listed with the upcoming tuning.

Still and all I play daily, though it's less enjoyable with all the issues. Game still needs a ton of work, and that shouldn't be the case after all this time.

Liebhild
06-24-2017, 04:18 PM
öhm - you have see the thread date?

"12-26-2016, 09:18 AM"

Silentknight
06-24-2017, 04:23 PM
Fuck me!!! Not u 2! Never a trooper but great guy! Hope this means u have time 4 F2F? Cya
If old post...disregard. Or just save 4 later!

Tridimensionale
06-24-2017, 04:26 PM
öhm - you have see the thread date?

"12-26-2016, 09:18 AM"

lol .. good point

IceManFerrar
06-24-2017, 05:08 PM
I think Hold has quit the game though...see his post here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6331-Mystic-Eddie-Event-Limited-Time-Seer-Souls-from-Sacrifice!&p=46209&viewfull=1#post46209

Silentknight
06-24-2017, 05:15 PM
I think Hold has quit the game though...see his post here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6331-Mystic-Eddie-Event-Limited-Time-Seer-Souls-from-Sacrifice!&p=46209&viewfull=1#post46209
2 busy with WoW

T-Man
06-24-2017, 06:34 PM
Didn't notice the thread date (lol), but did see his recent post stating he deleted the game.

Sag7272
06-27-2017, 11:08 PM
Didn't notice the thread date (lol), but did see his recent post stating he deleted the game.

Same here..
Think he's gone... Been a couple days away now
Another trooper down :(
If anyone have to replace him I now have a spot..

osiris0000
06-27-2017, 11:32 PM
Same here..

I have sent you a request Sag.

Sag7272
06-28-2017, 12:49 AM
I have sent you a request Sag.
Of course it's accepted, welcome points Wil be on your way soon :)

T-Man
06-28-2017, 02:09 AM
Same here..

Request sent.

Btw - Sag if you filled the spot, just delete my request so I can look elsewhere. Thanks.

Sag7272
06-28-2017, 02:50 AM
Request sent.

Btw - Sag if you filled the spot, just delete my request so I can look elsewhere. Thanks.

Had a couple spots to fill, added you as well ;)

T-Man
06-28-2017, 12:11 PM
Had a couple spots to fill, added you as well ;)

Cool deal. :cool: