PDA

View Full Version : LOTB Team - The truth nothing but the truth please

Patrice-1201
12-26-2016, 09:14 PM
Hi Devs,

As you know we are all asking a lot of questions and investing a lot into the game, many of us in a "collector" mindset. Could you please clearly answer the following questions :

1. When are characters really allocated? When a soul is collected or when it is submitted to the Book of Souls?

2. Is it better to cash many souls at once or cash them one by one (what gives the best odds)?

3. Is Sacrifice planned anytime soon? Could you give us a rough ETA?

4. Are you planning Eddies Souls, more expensive but for Eddies only?

Clear answers to these questions will save us a lot of money and aggravation and ultimately stop the constant bitching as we need to know what to expect :-)

Also, I have two Trooper spots open for daily players so please add Patrice-1201 if you play your Troopers daily :-)

Thanks and Up The Irons 🤘🏻

mjmxiii
12-26-2016, 09:22 PM
Trooper request sent!

Patrice-1201
12-26-2016, 09:44 PM
Trooper request sent!

Thanks. played you already :-)

mjmxiii
12-26-2016, 09:57 PM
Thank you sir, I have returned the favor.

Patrice-1201
12-27-2016, 10:31 PM
Sparton are we going to get an answer to those questions ?

Kamuz24z
12-27-2016, 11:50 PM
That will really help us

gerardo
12-28-2016, 01:20 AM
how yoda said “Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

blade685
12-28-2016, 08:11 AM
Sparton are we going to get an answer to those questions ?
he don't answer to big problem question because he can't or want do anything i think...

Kutte
12-28-2016, 08:28 AM
I know i'm not Sparton, but most of these questions are already answered many times.

1) if you open a soul, the outcome is stored. If it crashes or you shutdown your phone/tablet/vm you'll get exactly the same toon every single time from this soul.

2) it simply doesn't matter, the outcome is totally random. you can open one, 10 or all - every soul is calculated separate

3) Sacrifice is planned but in early pre-alpha.

4) No infos, but think of the shitstorm if players get the 33th Vision Eddie from an ES ;)

BTW: there is nothing wrong with souls and the outcome. IMHO only the Legendary should be fixed and the prices could be tuned down a little bit

blade685
12-28-2016, 08:34 AM
I know i'm not Sparton, but most of these questions are already answered many times.

1) if you open a soul, the outcome is stored. If it crashes or you shutdown your phone/tablet/vm you'll get exactly the same toon every single time from this soul.

2) it simply doesn't matter, the outcome is totally random. you can open one, 10 or all - every soul is calculated separate

4) No infos, but think of the shitstorm if players get the 33th Vision Eddie from an ES ;)

BTW: there is nothing wrong with souls and the outcome. IMHO only the Legendary should be fixed and the prices could be tuned down a little bitall price are totally insane and don't worth it for that no content game...

Patrice-1201
12-28-2016, 04:06 PM

BTW: there is nothing wrong with souls and the outcome. IMHO only the Legendary should be fixed and the prices could be tuned down a little bit

Actually that is the problem those questions are vaguely answered and I would like to read the answers in black and white from the devs.

wailenhalen18
01-05-2017, 03:31 AM
What is this all about Sacrifice?

Kutte
01-05-2017, 07:17 AM
some (old) info from Kaz:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1681-Introducing-LOTB-s-Lead-Designer-Upcoming-Features-and-Fixes&p=11479#post11479