PDA

View Full Version : Original Eddie vs Run to the Hills Eddie

BillLion
07-30-2016, 12:10 PM
Which is better?

I have to choose which to take to 4*s. I'm leaning toward original, but would love to hear others thoughts and experience...

jpmusic
07-30-2016, 05:27 PM
I would go for original Eddie. Run to the Hills Eddie is good, but unfortunately he can be quite random. When his basic attack hits more than once he can destroy the other team, but other than that... You get some very low hits.

Bob.A.Smith-6226
07-30-2016, 09:28 PM
Original Eddie. Been putting every Skill shard (except 2) into him. Looking at his talisman slots I notice he is so far as I can see the only character with three colored slots of one color.

Jennie-5128
08-09-2016, 12:52 PM
I'm genuinely torn about this, hence ressurecting this thread, but for upgrade from 4* to 5* - Original Eddie has a fabulous special, and I like his propensity towards extra turns, but I love love love RTTH standard attack.

A few of my troopers have 5* original Eddies, and they are ace, but...

BillLion
08-09-2016, 03:01 PM
I'm genuinely torn about this, hence ressurecting this thread, but for upgrade from 4* to 5* - Original Eddie has a fabulous special, and I like his propensity towards extra turns, but I love love love RTTH standard attack.

A few of my troopers have 5* original Eddies, and they are ace, but...

Thanks for bumping this, Jennie. I'd also love to hear more input.

I ended up taking original Eddie to 4*s, but I really don't use him. Soldier, Carriage Rider and Pharaoh are my go to Eddies at the moment.

I actually have enough eve shards to take original Eddie to 5*s, BUT I'm trying desperately to get a hold of a a few more shards to evolve carriage rider instead -especially as I pumped most of my skill shards into him earlier on.

Vaseodin
08-09-2016, 03:40 PM
I also would like to hear more. I have not used either eddie enough to know if they're any good.