PDA

View Full Version : Frogging Nod anyone?

mjmxiii
12-28-2016, 02:44 AM
Sometimes, I laugh at the amount of unanswered questions and how developers don't seem to believe that their customers deserve a clear and concise explanation of why their product is bugged and nerfed to the point of intention. Or why they don't have answers to these questions... So I ask the same questions we've all asked or wondered before in a much more aloof and intentionally stupid way because sometimes, you have to laugh at the lack of professionalism and just enjoy the game while you can! :D

1) Will Nodding Frog really send this game into a "downward spiral of death"?

2) Will the game survive long enough to see a full scale PvP, BNW, Night City release if the answer above is "yes"?

3) Will "Sacrifice" ever be anything more than just an idea?

4) Will they continue to sell us false hope in the form of new events and characters that can't be saved by half of end game users?

5) Will we ever see a true "7th Son Eddie" character if the answer is "yes" to the above question?

6) Will we ever see that awesome "Trooper Eddie" character that's on the YouTube video if the answer is "yes" to the question above the above question?

7) Will we ever see a "Live After Death Eddie" character if that answer up, up, up, is again "yes"?

8) Will the game ever make the move to console gaming?

9) Will it ever be OK to ask questions without the forum community being sick of people wanting answers?

10) Will Nodding Frog ever get sick of people asking questions and finally answer back by fixing what's broken with the game?

11) Will the game continue to lose the interest of its core supporters, one by one?

12) Will I ever get an answer presenting these questions in this manner?

13) Will I ever realize that I already know the answers to these questions?

14) Will I ever get tired of asking these questions, stfu and "support the troops" today?

15) Will I ever summon the Corrupt General so I can set him up like this?
C'mon, even he's smiling about that one! :p

Shifter
12-28-2016, 03:08 AM
Awesome post.

You read my mind and posted what I'm to lazy to do.

The Ancient Mariner
12-28-2016, 03:26 AM
16) Will skill shards drop more frequently than never?

blade685
12-28-2016, 08:06 AM
didn't drop it since shit october update....

Coletrain
12-28-2016, 10:12 AM

These do drop in secret locations. It's likely subject to the same RNG as other things, but I've received probably 10-12 (total guess) or so this way since I started playing. That's not great but also not terrible for an item that's supposed to be one of the hardest to acquire.

MrFreeze
12-28-2016, 10:59 AM
I'll share my secret for getting the corrupt general. First you have to concentrate on wanting him. Next, go buy a magus soul from the shop. Then make sure you don't have enough gold to drop the soul. Go sell something to get the gold. Drop the soul and you got a CG. At least that's how it went for me. I've tried this method with other characters but it didn't work.

satani
12-28-2016, 11:16 AM
Skill shards drop ... yet very rare in secret locations, but they still drop. (got 1 yesterday)

I admit, I'm still waiting for sacrifice, or at least expand the max. character limit beyond 125 (I'm having 45 dupe eddies and refuse to sell any of them)

blade685
12-28-2016, 12:14 PM
CG principal attack is a big shit now, not so good...i will leave him soon
i like him so much before stupid nerf on it :(

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 05:56 AM
I'll share my secret for getting the corrupt general. First you have to concentrate on wanting him....

Awesome! :D laughed for a minute after reading that second line!

CG principal attack is a big shit now, not so good...

I noticed that he went from immortal to impressive but he's the character that popped while level 1 loaded up on day one and is still the only reason I open souls! I'm just hoping to get him before this is all over and done with... my luck, I'll get him the day before they pull the plug!

blade685
12-29-2016, 08:26 AM
Awesome! :D laughed for a minute after reading that second line!

I noticed that he went from immortal to impressive but he's the character that popped while level 1 loaded up on day one and is still the only reason I open souls! I'm just hoping to get him before this is all over and done with... my luck, I'll get him the day before they pull the plug!

many characters are better than him now, don't wait for him.....

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 08:52 AM

I've actually stopped trying Blade. The Christmas "event" was the end of trying and buying for me! I'll auto-farm for the troops and pick up talisman packs when they're available but I'm done with store-bought souls... it's waste of Trooper points and Ironite these days! Skill shards and SoT is where my investments will be going from now on. The random rare soul will do for my dose of disappointment from LotB!

blade685
12-29-2016, 09:26 AM
I've actually stopped trying Blade. The Christmas "event" was the end of trying and buying for me! I'll auto-farm for the troops and pick up talisman packs when they're available but I'm done with store-bought souls... it's waste of Trooper points and Ironite these days! Skill shards and SoT is where my investments will be going from now on. The random rare soul will do for my dose of disappointment from LotB!
Same for me and more and more players, that team is really bad or don't go in that forum to do a good game....

Frost
12-29-2016, 11:08 AM
More than Warrior Trool. His damage was nerfed hard, his stun chance too, but with a little investiment in skill shards or with focus he can stun-lock your team non-stop.

He's one of the reasons I still play, just want to see how I'd do with him in PvP.

blade685
12-29-2016, 11:12 AM
More than Warrior Trool. His damage was nerfed hard, his stun chance too, but with a little investiment in skill shards or with focus he can stun-lock your team non-stop.

He's one of the reasons I still play, just want to see how I'd do with him in PvP.mine is full and is not good now perhaps in pvp only with specific team....

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 11:13 AM
Well shit man... I really hope the Frog gets its shit together soon. The game is sooo cool! Seeing the trooper post section is getting depressing.

17) Why is it that companies do this? (Take over a game and promise a better product and then do the exact opposite)

At least Maidens going on tour this coming year! Lucky Europeans! Iron Maidens gonna get all of you!!

blade685
12-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Well shit man... I really hope the Frog gets its shit together soon. The game is sooo cool! Seeing the trooper post section is getting depressing.

17) Why is it that companies do this? (Take over a game and promise a better product and then do the exact opposite)

At least Maidens going on tour this coming year! Lucky Europeans! Iron Maidens gonna get all of you!!
they have a top strategy in think!!!....or not lol
It's the first game of that company?

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 11:29 AM
More than Warrior Trool...

I dunno man, my Warrior Troll is a different kind of animal.... the metal gods live through him :D

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 11:33 AM
they have a top strategy in think!!!....or not lol
It's the first game of that company?

I really hope that they have something mind blowing in the works! Never heard of the Frog before they took over...

Nicko
12-29-2016, 01:52 PM

In PvP I'd say he's still one of the the most feared characters. Damage is not high but the stun is a killer

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 05:29 PM
...I'd say he's still one of the the most feared characters...

Definitely still the coolest character by far!

slauki
12-29-2016, 05:56 PM
In PvP I'd say he's still one of the the most feared characters. Damage is not high but the stun is a killer

totally agree, who thinks that he is weak now, is on the wrong path. but some people like to complain no matter what.
if he hadn't been nerfed he would crush alsomst every offense or defense. wouldn't be fun to play against. even now it's hard...
for me one of the top 3 characters of the game.

The Ancient Mariner
12-29-2016, 06:22 PM
17) where have the assassin shield talisman gone?

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 06:41 PM
for me one of the top 3 characters of the game...

I don't even have him and I say he's #1 on my list of top characters. It will be a good day when he becomes part of my team... I keep as many blue shards stacked as I possibly can, just for that day! :D

mjmxiii
12-29-2016, 06:44 PM
17) where have the assassin shield talisman gone?

That is a great question!

The Ancient Mariner
01-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Since the update today I've gotten a handful of shield talisman drops. I'm thinking they're back in rotation.

mjmxiii
01-06-2017, 07:02 AM
Devs said they figured out where they were hiding... Are you getting them from random Underworld levels or was it a specific level?

The Ancient Mariner
01-06-2017, 07:30 AM
Underworld madness shadows in the valley